Does anyone know where I can get this wallpaper? I've already searched the whole thread but no luck
    It looks rather dark. Have you tried Bababuufey's theme? It looks like one of his wallpapers.
    2011-03-08 11:46 AM
    Does anyone know where I can get this wallpaper? I've already searched the whole thread but no luck
    Is this the picture that you want?
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-springboard.png  
    2011-03-08 01:44 PM
    I searched every folder in the zip, there is nothing in there.
    Can anyone post, please?
    Metunx, you will find the wallpaper you are looking for in Cydia. Bababuufey is the name of the theme and it has the wallpaper you are asking about in a standard wallpaper and it also has an upgraded version that is animated, where the eyes blink.
    2011-03-08 04:27 PM
    Does anyone have all the icons from this forum compiled together?
    2011-03-08 07:48 PM
    ICON REQUEST PLEASE

Loopt Mix
    AT&T myWireless
    Urbanspoon
    Photoshop
    Beejive
    Themeit
    Tumblr
    PNC Virtural Wallet app
    Merriam-Webster
    Chase bank
    6abc news app
    Yelp

If there are icons already made for some of these, please direct me. Thanks
    2011-03-08 10:17 PM
    Does anyone have all the icons from this forum compiled together?
    From pasturepony's FAQ in post 1

"IOS 4 icons post 235, 4145, 4312, 4329"
    2011-03-08 10:30 PM
    @laquita215

att wireless is all i got
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-478578d1288386784-buuf-iphone-4-mywireless.png  
    2011-03-09 12:32 AM
    ICON REQUEST PLEASE

Loopt Mix
    AT&T myWireless
    Urbanspoon
    Photoshop
    Beejive
    Themeit
    Tumblr
    PNC Virtural Wallet app
    Merriam-Webster
    Chase bank
    6abc news app
    Yelp

If there are icons already made for some of these, please direct me. Thanks
    Photoshop is i think on the icon pack on page 288. Tumblr is on page 328
    2011-03-09 01:31 AM
    Doreen, since I'm one of the slugs that can't hack the drag of animation on the phone, is it possible to have the one pic but make it change on the half hour? So different pics every thirty minutes while I'm awake??
    2011-03-09 01:52 AM
    When I get a break from things I will try to make two versions of the 24 hours of Buuf theme. (One that will change a static image every hour so that only the sky keeps changing, and one that is fully animated so that every hour you will have a fully animated image changing every hour as well) I will see about editing the script for every 30 mins too.

I just don't have time right now. I just logged into MediaFire and seen the download number is pretty amazing but everyone is just downloading I don't see anyone "making" and posting their own versions so I will try to post a couple variations for everyone (but again when time permits, time is completely out of my hands atm)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-09 at 04:46 AM.
    2011-03-09 04:20 AM
    I am going to attempt to make some backgrounds when my exams are over with but I doubt I'll get a good buuf concept down
    2011-03-09 06:54 AM
    how do we get this new themes? do we have to donate? i really like them.

need some help. i just downloaded the 24 hour theme but i dont know how to install it so i can make this work. can anyone help me?
    Last edited by looneygirl; 2011-03-09 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-09 10:21 AM
    When I get a break from things I will try to make two versions of the 24 hours of Buuf theme. (One that will change a static image every hour so that only the sky keeps changing, and one that is fully animated so that every hour you will have a fully animated image changing every hour as well) I will see about editing the script for every 30 mins too.

I just don't have time right now. I just logged into MediaFire and seen the download number is pretty amazing but everyone is just downloading I don't see anyone "making" and posting their own versions so I will try to post a couple variations for everyone (but again when time permits, time is completely out of my hands atm)
    How do we make the gifs Doreen? Is it a simple matter of compiling the 5 png's and then using something to create a gif? If so do you have any recommendations for software to do that or can it be done in photoshop?
    2011-03-09 10:35 AM
    ok. i think i installed it and that its working. is this animated all hours or in just some of the hours?
    2011-03-09 10:45 AM
    ok. i think i installed it and that its working. is this animated all hours or in just some of the hours?

Just some of the hours 3am/pm, 6am/pm, 9am, 10am, and noon
    2011-03-09 10:53 AM
    This is not a theme related question but thought I'd ask here anyway...

On my iPhone 4, whenever I'm on wifi the carrier signal is reduced to one bar or less - sometimes to 'no service'. If I switch wifi off to be on 3G, the signal increases immediately to 2 or 3 bars.

Anyone else experience this or heard of this issue and/or how to fix it?
    2011-03-09 12:58 PM
    Need some icons request Stereo if able

Thanks Mate!
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-img_0551.png  
    2011-03-09 01:02 PM
    Does anyone know how to remove the Day and Date when using the transparent icon for the calender?

Edit: Foundhow to do it, thanks, but nevermind.
    Last edited by helenkeleronyay; 2011-03-09 at 09:40 PM.
    2011-03-09 04:36 PM
    Hello guys!
    I'm sorry but I am a bit busy in these days..anyway I'm here to re-write a tweet from Mattahan and to show you a new icon that He made! ->

Dhalsim from Street Fighter

This is the tweet:
    As a thank you to all of you generous donators, Iíll be posting a new icon for every donation I receive starting today.

If you would like to make a donation, my paypal address is [email protected]

I remember you also that I take only three icons requests at a time!!!...Now I haven't so much time but, please, you post only three requests at a time..
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-dhalsim.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You
    2011-03-09 09:12 PM
    Hello guys!
    I'm sorry but I am a bit busy in these days..anyway I'm here to re-write a tweet from Mattahan and to show you a new icon that He made! ->

Dhalsim from Street Fighter

This is the tweet:
    As a thank you to all of you generous donators, I’ll be posting a new icon for every donation I receive starting today.

If you would like to make a donation, my paypal address is [email protected]

I remember you also that I take only three icons requests at a time!!!...Now I haven't so much time but, please, you post only three requests at a time..
    Awhile back u sent me a email with a link containing some of you icons. I was curious if you had another link? No hurry.
    Thanks in advance.
    2011-03-10 01:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD