anyone have any Howard Stern Icons ??? thanksin advance
    2011-03-11 06:27 AM
    Using iFile...these images are in privateframeworks/AccountSettingsUI.framework with various names like [email protected]
    What should they be names and where should they go?
    Any help?
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-photo.png  
    2011-03-11 09:03 AM
    Retweet from Mattahan:
    As a thank you to all of you generous donators, Iíll be posting a new icon for every donation I receive starting today.

If you would like to make a donation, my paypal address is [email protected]

New icon:

Lion

And, PLEASE, this is the ORIGINAL forum for the Buuf theme for iPhone 4..For the other theme don't ask here!
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-lion.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You
    2011-03-11 11:28 AM
    Hello Stereo89,

Can u buuf these 3 apps for me please u can find them on the link below

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5868308

thanks ^_^
    Last edited by AnGeL-FaCe; 2011-03-11 at 01:35 PM.
    2011-03-11 01:33 PM
    Who is an active contributor to this theme/thread and has a thorough understanding of javascript and HTML coding? Please send me a message. I am probably the world's slowest coder, but I already have all the source code, APIs, and other important stuff 100% nailed down. Just need to implement it and get a beta version put together.

This is for the weather widget GPS location auto-update location feature -- Probably the most useful and anticipated thing I'm looking to implement.
    I finally have code that fetches GPS location with an accuracy of within 10 meters, uses almost zero data, and auto-updates in milliseconds. Now I'm on to phase two, which requires knowledge of XML parsing, which I definitely am not good at. If anyone is...I'd greatly appreciate the help.
    2011-03-11 07:35 PM
    Hi Stereo & I hope all's well.

I was wondering if you could kindly address my request (#5065) fro ma few pages back plus tackle an icon for CinchCast (examples attached)?

Lastly, can you please make the UIImage files at

http: // www. divshare.com /download/14243728-29f

high rez?

Many thanks as usual,
    Dara
    Attached Images Buuf iPhone 4-cinch-1.jpg 
    Last edited by Dara; 2011-03-11 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Forgot attachment
    2011-03-11 11:34 PM
    I suck at any coding stuff....but I am JACKED about the possibility of GPS!!!!!
    2011-03-12 03:49 AM
    OK guys & gals...... No Laughing.....

My first icon attempt... IceTV

CFBundleIndentifier: com.icetv.IceTV
    Icons: Icon.png & [email protected] (With a capital"I")
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-icetv.png  
    2011-03-12 08:57 AM

shoot you did pretty damn good for your first!! sorry I just gotta ask....

was it good for you??

lol sorry it made me laugh!!!
    2011-03-12 09:10 AM
    shoot you did pretty damn good for your first!! sorry I just gotta ask....

was it good for you??

lol sorry it made me laugh!!!
    Thanks Junebug916. Sure was... just having a cigarette now
    2011-03-12 09:19 AM
    First of all i need to give some respect to @Doreen, @BabaBuufey and last but not least @Stereo for keeping this theme alive and stronger by the day, i was facing issue after issue untill i installed bababuufey on my iPhone 4 and with replacing icons one by one it is getting somewhere finally.
    i am a huge fan of my Buufed iPhone and can not remember a theme this classy, fun and cool ever released (on iPhone 1, 3, 3GS or 4).
    Stereo i hope your iPhone issue is solved by now since i am only at page 160 of this thread and crossed through all 400 something on the iPhone3 thread, i will help you out with a donation shortly, in the meantime i send you a mail with some icon requests, i was to imbarresed to port it here, but i will re-post the icons to keep the library up to date.
    One thing i noticed is there is no generic library of all the icons, maybe an idea to start such a thing since BuuF is going to be bigger than sliced bread in the future.
    Keep up the amazing work guys and girls and fans, please support them if you like the theme and icons.
    Peace Out...
    2011-03-12 09:24 AM
    First of all i need to give some respect to @Doreen, @BabaBuufey and last but not least @Stereo for keeping this theme alive and stronger by the day, i was facing issue after issue untill i installed bababuufey on my iPhone 4 and with replacing icons one by one it is getting somewhere finally.
    i am a huge fan of my Buufed iPhone and can not remember a theme this classy, fun and cool ever released (on iPhone 1, 3, 3GS or 4).
    Stereo i hope your iPhone issue is solved by now since i am only at page 160 of this thread and crossed through all 400 something on the iPhone3 thread, i will help you out with a donation shortly, in the meantime i send you a mail with some icon requests, i was to imbarresed to port it here, but i will re-post the icons to keep the library up to date.
    One thing i noticed is there is no generic library of all the icons, maybe an idea to start such a thing since BuuF is going to be bigger than sliced bread in the future.
    Keep up the amazing work guys and girls and fans, please support them if you like the theme and icons.
    Peace Out...
    Thank you for the kind words and encouragement and we do plan on keeping this alive. Lots of plans just time has been very limited for us due to real life getting in our way but hopefully that will change at some point soon okay.

I'm not laughing for your first icon that looks pretty amazing!

I finally have code that fetches GPS location with an accuracy of within 10 meters, uses almost zero data, and auto-updates in milliseconds. Now I'm on to phase two, which requires knowledge of XML parsing, which I definitely am not good at. If anyone is...I'd greatly appreciate the help.
    Feel free to contact me at [email protected] I've not dabbled in XML for a while (actually since I was on a winmobile Dash Device)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-03-12 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-12 04:03 PM
    These are simple but sweet with the Akbar Font.
    I still need help with com.apple.EventKitUI.framework I have made the .png's and named them but this folder in bundles doesn't work. Also, the com.apple.AccountSettingsUI.framework doesn't work either. Finally, I would love to find the .png name and placement for calendar dot replacement. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-fso_carrier_att-2x.png   Buuf iPhone 4-calendar.png   Buuf iPhone 4-default_carrier_att-2x.png  
    Last edited by swinger360; 2011-03-12 at 05:30 PM.
    2011-03-12 05:20 PM
    These are simple but sweet with the Akbar Font.
    I still need help with com.apple.EventKitUI.framework I have made the .png's and named them but this folder in bundles doesn't work. Also, the com.apple.AccountSettingsUI.framework doesn't work either. Finally, I would love to find the .png name and placement for calendar dot replacement. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.
    The UIKit.framework folder works best for me under the "Folders" folder. If you give me the exact ui images you are trying to address, I can give you what I've found to work. The account settings is a tangled web of confusion meant to be a distractor for anyone trying to get involved. For example, I just found that com.apple.NotesSettings was the bundles folder to place the icon for the notes icon in settings. Again, if you give me the exact list of icons or images you are working on, I will give you what I can.
    2011-03-12 06:01 PM
    Thanks Junebug916. Sure was... just having a cigarette now
    lmao sometimes I crack myself up!! 
    2011-03-12 06:58 PM
    Hey d_marzilli...thanks for any help you can give me.

I have tried to put them into the UIKit but with no successful results.

In com.apple.EventKitUI.framework
    [email protected]~iphone.png
    [email protected]
    [email protected].

In com.apple.AccountSettingsUI.framework
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    com.apple.Dataclass.DeviceLocator.png

Finally, I have no idea what graphic is responsible for the small circle (various colors) that differentiate and designate the available calendars. I would love to be able to Buuf that as well.
    Last edited by swinger360; 2011-03-12 at 07:39 PM.
    2011-03-12 06:59 PM
    Hit a bit of a snag today with the GPS implementation...

So I developed a GPS fetch that works anywhere you get signal. It's VERY fast and scary accurate. It is cross-platform and works ANY mobile device that has GPS and supports html/javascript (not just iPhone). It consumes next to no data. It has the power to return location detail down to the street address you are located at on the fly, which could totally flip location-based widget/app development on its head. Only one problem...

There's only one *known* API that is capable of working with it the way it was designed to work, and that API only has a two-day forecast

So, at least temporarily, it looks like we've got some choices:

A. Incredibly accurate, really fast, low power/data/cpu consumption version that will open the door to some really neat stuff in the future, but only has a two day forecast.

B. Not so accurate, not so fast, more resource hungry version *temporarily* until the new API expands support (which I will press them to do).

C. Implement system that allows you to choose either of those two options or the existing "enter zip code" method , which will take a while for me to develop unless I get some help on this...
    2011-03-13 11:35 AM
    I vote for the first option. Two day forecast is good for me!!!
    2011-03-13 03:18 PM
    I vote for C... (and going to read your email now)
    2011-03-13 04:23 PM
    Solarsurge...if ya need any testers I will be happy. I'm in Atlanta Ga. My email is [email protected] if ya need me.
    2011-03-13 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD