Thanks June anything you think helpful post and I'll catch up tomorrow (it's approaching midnight and it's been a longggg day today so I'm going to sleep but I will be playing around tomorrow to try to catch up w/ a few things here)

Thank you again you guys! (I appreciate it very much)

Good night...

I'm still on 4.2 and I perpagehtml+ hmm it shouldn't be making you go in safe mode. let me go check something out I'll brb

yeah Doreen I think it's because you're on 4.3. but I have good news!! wynd is supposed to be updating perpagehtml for 4.3 very soon!!
    What! Ahhh okay so that was a lucky guess! okay thanks for that info it will save me a royal headache tomorrow. hehe

I wonder if he updated Dreamboard for 4.3.1 (I will have to see tomorrow when I check that out)

Thanks again June...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-09 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-04-09 08:57 AM
    Thanks June anything you think helpful post and I'll catch up tomorrow (it's approaching midnight and it's been a longggg day today so I'm going to sleep but I will be playing around tomorrow to try to catch up w/ a few things here)

Thank you again you guys! (I appreciate it very much)

Good night...

What! Ahhh okay so that was a lucky guess! okay thanks for that info it will save me a royal headache tomorrow. hehe

I wonder if he updated Dreamboard for 4.3.1 (I will have to see tomorrow when I check that out)

Thanks again June...
    youre welcome. although I'm sorry I can't help more. I'll keep looking around and see if I can come up with anything ok??

and lol it's almost 2 am here!!

and I have no idea about dreamboard. I donated for it but I cant get the hang of it. everything is done by plist. it's just a bit much for me. but I bet you do great with it!!
    2011-04-09 09:00 AM
    Ho0t! Nightowls all over the place here! hehe

Good night...
    2011-04-09 09:02 AM
    Ho0t! Nightowls all over the place here! hehe

Good night...
    good night!! I look forward to seeing you tomarrow!
    2011-04-09 09:03 AM
    Okay skinny here you go! Yeah they are horrible but until sjbtax comes challenge me to a duel you're stuck w/ my sucky buufy icons. hehe!

(kinda embarrassing really but oh wellll)
    Funnily enough mine ended up basically identical Doreen.

Therefore I forfeit this round
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-sims3b.png   Buuf iPhone 4-sims3c.png  
    2011-04-09 11:26 AM
    hey Doreen im alittle confused, I followed the settings right, and no matter what (with the buuf animated weather and flip clock i can not get the weather for my place to show up, I've tried it the exact way you said in the README

1: ASXX0083
    2: 1104584
    3: ASXX0083

But it dosn't work, I tried all of them ASXX0083 and all of them 1104584
    that didn't work either If you could maybe upload just the locationHere.js and the configureMe.js for Newcastle Australia, and see if you can get them working on yours, that would be WONDERFUL, and yes i did follow them exactly this time lol. Thanks alot mate.

(and using PPhtml+ is alot easier, im just going to use the animated weather and the clock)
    Last edited by Scott-NBNP; 2011-04-09 at 01:05 PM.
    2011-04-09 01:02 PM
    hey Doreen im alittle confused, I followed the settings right, and no matter what (with the buuf animated weather and flip clock i can not get the weather for my place to show up, I've tried it the exact way you said in the README

1: ASXX0083
    2: 1104584
    3: ASXX0083

But it dosn't work, I tried all of them ASXX0083 and all of them 1104584
    that didn't work either If you could maybe upload just the locationHere.js and the configureMe.js for Newcastle Australia, and see if you can get them working on yours, that would be WONDERFUL, and yes i did follow them exactly this time lol. Thanks alot mate.

(and using PPhtml+ is alot easier, im just going to use the animated weather and the clock)
    Hi Scott,

Your codes are possibly correct. I have just checked the source site, "Yahoo Weather" and it is currently showing "N/A" for weather in Newcastle. This has been the case on and off for various parts of Australia including here on the Gold Coast over the last few days.

If you check at Newcastle - New South Wales Weather Forecasts | Maps | News - Yahoo! Weather you will be able to confirm when this is fixed and then should be able to correctly ascertain if it is working or not.

Shane (sjbtax)
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-04-09 at 02:50 PM.
    2011-04-09 02:46 PM
    Ok cool thanks i'll keep checking that, and when its up and running, i'll load the flip clock back up and give it another go
    2011-04-09 03:05 PM
    Thanks mate, sure will

EDIT: ok first problem lol, "Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo.theme" i changed it to my location "ASXX0083" but the theme just sits there "request weather".....

I might wait for the Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo is done, that might work better lol.
    Hi Scott yeah my weather is fetched from the yahoo weather feed when yahoo goes strange for a bit the feed will stall at request weather for a few mins (or however long until yahoo fixes the issue)

"A quick fix" is to simply add a location code that is as near as possible to your current location until the other code goes back up. (I've personally only had this happen one time for about 2 hrs which is not bad considering I made my Animated Weather Flip Clock back in Oct of 2010 and it's been running solid)

Funnily enough mine ended up basically identical Doreen.

Therefore I forfeit this round
    What else can we do for Sims3 there is only really two diff ways to make that. hehe

Anyways glad you posted yours thanks everyone wants to pick and choose what "they" prefer and "everyone" has diff taste so thank you...

Alright you guys I'm tired of my Animated Weather Flip Clock w/ Animated Weather Walls. (and besides there is too many Flip Clocks around here now)

Sooooo I'm letting you guys take a peek at my next project "Animated Analog Weather Clock" I will keep you posted here on my progress as usual (for those that are interested okay)

Lotsss of work to do...

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-09 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-04-09 08:33 PM
    Get OUTA HERE!!! I love that new clock. May have to buy that one too. Hummmmmmmm.
    2011-04-09 08:43 PM
    I'm getting sloppy w/ my ss's here you guys go so you can see how it will look. My concept is going to be totally diff though on this so it will not be as complicated to set up nor will it animate the same way. =)

I'm shooting for unique so this will be totally customized differently w/ the animations okay...

Stay tuned...

Okay you Buuf lovers I just spoke to Paul to get proper permission for this project cuz I cannot move ahead w/o proper Blessings from my God (and also the Buuf God himself)

I've got all my Blessings in place now so here me goes dive into this project head first! =)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-09 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-04-09 11:06 PM
    wow doreen! that looks great!
    it'll be w/ new donation or it'll be free for previous donators?
    2011-04-10 12:31 AM
    Doreen, what will you think of next? Cant wait for this, it will look awesome!
    2011-04-10 01:21 AM
    Thanks Mandanga no this is not my Flip Clock theme and I sent out more than enough free updates on that one for "many" months staying up countless nights working on updates and mailing them out (all for free)

This is alot of work and it will be by donation only (sorry)

Also for those that are asking about a Free Buuf iPad theme here you go RiSQ already did the port for us over here okay: http://modmyi.com/forums/ipad-new-sk...ipad-port.html

I will be updating my first post w/ the links for the Free iPad Buuf theme and the icons etc soon.

Doreen, what will you think of next? Cant wait for this, it will look awesome!
    Thank you so much stlwkr, thinking stuff up is the easy part putting them into reality and finding all the time it takes is the hard part. hehe

(thank you)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-10 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-04-10 02:03 AM
    @Doreen
    hey! don't sorry
    I know it must be a lot of work!
    be sure I'll be donating for this too
    2011-04-10 02:57 AM
    Thank you so much Mandanga for your "understanding" I truly appreciate that comment (not everyone understands this and nobody sees the private emails and work that you continue to do outside the forum)
    2011-04-10 03:00 AM
    hey whats the name of the name for icon folder on ios 4.3.1
    and also camera and photos
    Dont be sad, smile to life
    2011-04-10 04:25 AM
    I have a question, maybe it has been answered before, but I can't find it...
    where are and which is the names of the "messages" and "notes" icons inside the settings menu? cuz mine's still unbuffed
    2011-04-10 04:41 AM
    Hold on you two give me a min to check that out...

I have a question, maybe it has been answered before, but I can't find it...
    where are and which is the names of the "messages" and "notes" icons inside the settings menu? cuz mine's still unbuffed
    Mandanga drop this into com.apple.Preferences folder which is inside your Bundles directory and respring and please let me know if this works?

hey whats the name of the name for icon folder on ios 4.3.1
    and also camera and photos
    For 4.3.1 Camera and Photo icons you simply do what I mentioned for the prev OS you toss two of the same 128X128 icons into your "Icons" folder that resides in your main theme directory. One you name Camera.png the other [email protected] (same for Photots)

Unless Nandoche you are using an iTouch? (I am on an iPhone 4) the only ppl having camera and photo issues are using an iPod not iPhone 4
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-10 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-04-10 04:55 AM
    @doreen
    thanks for the help
    Im using an ipod but it function perfectly
    Last edited by Nandoche; 2011-04-10 at 05:06 AM.
    Dont be sad, smile to life
    2011-04-10 04:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD