I need some help please I just had something terrible happen, my iPhone got all mashed up In a movie theater seat last night watching scream4, and yes I screamed. What I want to know is I ended getting a brand new ip4 today and it's running on 4.3 fw. I guess I want to know if there's a jailbreak out for it still or should I update?? Please help I'm Hating this stock iPhone and really am missing the buuf!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-04-17 10:08 PM
    Hey Doreen
    your clock is very cool !
    Thank you tukeane!

Hello everyone:

Don't mean to be lazy, as I am sure this has been explained before, but can anyone quickly point me to a solution on working with icons in 4.3.1? I just moved up from 4.1 and the theme doesn't work quite alright. Apple native icons (most of the anyway) aren't transforming and the ones that do have shades, I can't get the folders themed and I also see a weird covering over the fence.

Any quick hints or reference to a previous posts would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
    Hello David (good to see you again) anyways most the fixes are in the free theme did you reboot after installing it?

Hi Doreen,

IPad1 is a no brainer for you, just go to PwnMyI Jailbreak Guide to get the proper instructions and tools to do this, iPad2 however is a different piece of cake and has not been fixed at the moment Yiekes... But for the moment i can live with it since it is work equipment any ways.

Let's give you pm a try now be back on later ...
    Thanks for the link ftlprojects I will be checking that out!

I need some help please I just had something terrible happen, my iPhone got all mashed up In a movie theater seat last night watching scream4, and yes I screamed. What I want to know is I ended getting a brand new ip4 today and it's running on 4.3 fw. I guess I want to know if there's a jailbreak out for it still or should I update?? Please help I'm Hating this stock iPhone and really am missing the buuf!!!
    Boy do I know the feeling but I hope your new iPhone is 4.3.1 cuz yet anotherrrr new OS was released I believe it popped up on me yesterday and I won't touch it! 4.3.2

However, if you are on 4.3.1 all you need to do is go here:

Dev-Team Blog

And goodluck w/ your new phone mrpresto (setting everything back up is a total nightmare!)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-17 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-04-17 11:41 PM
    Thank you tukeane!

Hello David (good to see you again) anyways most the fixes are in the free theme did you reboot after installing it?

Thanks for the link ftlprojects I will be checking that out!

Boy do I know the feeling but I hope your new iPhone is 4.3.1 cuz yet anotherrrr new OS was released I believe it popped up on me yesterday and I won't touch it! 4.3.2

However, if you are on 4.3.1 all you need to do is go here:

Dev-Team Blog

And goodluck w/ your new phone mrpresto (setting everything back up is a total nightmare!)
    No it's fresh out of the box @ 4.3

Is there anything for that??
    2011-04-18 12:34 AM
    I just checked and I don't see any comments on the recently released 4.3.2

That newly released JB states it's specifically for 4.3.1 so verify your OS on that new phone.

Since the 4.3.2 was released right after the Dev Team released that JB I'm not certain it will work on that last update.

*Update*

mrpresto here you go. The only diff bet 4.3.1 JB and this one I am posting the link for you is that if you are on 4.3.2 you will unfortunately be tethered (unlike the JB for 4.3.1): Easy Jailbreak 4.3.2 For iPhone iPad iPod Touch With Redsn0w RC 12

Just go into your iPhone's Settings:

Settings/General/About to verify what version you have on that new phone. Verify your version and make sure you get the correct JB for your iPhone. Hopefully that new phone is 4.3.1
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-18 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-04-18 12:57 AM
    No it's fresh out of the box @ 4.3

Is there anything for that??
    Just just upgrade to 4.3.1 an then jailbreak it an u should be good
    2011-04-18 03:10 AM
    Hello M! =)

Alright for those that are interested I submitted the update to Cydia that includes my Dialer theme now (so that should pop up anytime tomorrow for download from Cydia) There are several Buuf themes now on Cydia ours is "Buuf iPhone 4 HD" also I uploaded Stereo's SBSettings theme as an individual download from Cydia so it don't get overlooked inside our main theme folder (and cuz of the installation instructions for SBSettings) that too should pop up on Cydia tomorrow as I just submitted that tonight as well.

Enjoy...

I was going to release the new Analog Clock tonight but I don't want to release a second update to fix any issues I may overlook since I've been working on too many diff things today so it won't be tonight okay. (sorry but I want to do it right)

Here's the moon ani (I wanted a more realistic look for the moon so I created a subtle glow inside the clock and around the moon)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQFnHaKPj0U]YouTube - AnalogMoon[/ame]
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-18 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-04-18 04:56 AM
    I just checked and I don't see any comments on the recently released 4.3.2

That newly released JB states it's specifically for 4.3.1 so verify your OS on that new phone.

Since the 4.3.2 was released right after the Dev Team released that JB I'm not certain it will work on that last update.

*Update*

mrpresto here you go. The only diff bet 4.3.1 JB and this one I am posting the link for you is that if you are on 4.3.2 you will unfortunately be tethered (unlike the JB for 4.3.1): Easy Jailbreak 4.3.2 For iPhone iPad iPod Touch With Redsn0w RC 12

Just go into your iPhone's Settings:

Settings/General/About to verify what version you have on that new phone. Verify your version and make sure you get the correct JB for your iPhone. Hopefully that new phone is 4.3.1
    This is it. Like I said it's 4.3
    If I download the 4.3.1 fw. should I be fine or what about downgrading back to 4.1 fw
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-04-18 03:53 PM
    wheres stereo89?
    2011-04-19 12:09 AM
    wheres stereo89?
    Studies & Exams
    2011-04-19 12:23 AM
    This is it. Like I said it's 4.3
    If I download the 4.3.1 fw. should I be fine or what about downgrading back to 4.1 fw
    Sorry for the late reply mrpresto (just got home from work)

You've prob already done the deed but if not. No, don't downgrade just upgrade to Firmware 4.3.1 since that one is untethered and pretty stable.

You could go a step further and upgrade to 4.3.2 however there is an issue it seems now for the iPhone 4 users so you'll have to hold off on that for a bit. (prob a day or so these guys work fast)

Dev-Team Blog

Goodluck! It's easy peasy so don't sweat it (Just go for the stable one 4.3.1 for now)

wheres stereo89?
    It's exactly as sjbtax stated I spoke to him again yesterday to inform him of the updates and also to see if he was abandoning us but the truth is he's got his hands full w/ university and also he told me any free time he gets he has been trying to learn even more w/ Photoshop (so he plans to come back w/ even more mad skillz)

Let's hope that all goes fast for him and he knows we all miss him over here...

I've decided to mix this up a bit and have some animations run "inside" the clock and others run "fullscreen" reason being if I make it rain w/ the windshield wiper inside the clock it will look too crowded and busy so the rain will be like this for that weather occurrence. Same for cloudy weather occurrence since there isn't enough room for the clouds to move across the tight area within the clock okay.

The recording software speeds up the ani's but on the iPhone everything moves at the right speed. (just keep that in mind)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UH6hlz0byo]YouTube - RainAnalog.avi[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYl61o0krMI]YouTube - CloudyAnalog[/ame]

However, the lightning will be be confined "inside" the clock...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiuL344MJ2U[/ame]
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-19 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-04-19 03:52 AM
    Grrrrr the new update, ****** everything, Custom and non custom, It made all the pop up alerts tiny, bitesms alert was clear.... all that work gone
    2011-04-19 04:38 AM
    Hi Scott all I did was fix a few things and add my Dialer to the update? Maybe I should have uploaded my Dialer separated, since I know everyone is mixing various Buuf themes together. Sorry but I've got no control over how everyone is mixing and customizing various Buuf themes now. And I believe anytime anyone of us that updates our theme it will overwrite any existing customization that anyone has done combining themes together if they merge their bundles into one theme folder.

Toss these into your com.bitesms bundle for the Bite popups, since I don't want to hear next that when they save those images there is a white background I just attached a .zip file just upzip and toss into your Bite Bundle for the landscape popups.
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-landscape-alert-bg-2x.png   Buuf iPhone 4-landscape-alert-bg-2x-iphone.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-19 at 05:07 AM.
    2011-04-19 04:53 AM
    Ok, still does it, i'll upload a pic of the errors.

So as you can see Bitesms portrait mode dosn't work, and the other one is one of the popup's in safari, also say when "iPhone Battery at 20%" its tiny... I backed up the OG theme at home, but im not there till thursday..... I also have all the icons the extra ones anyway (backed up) and i only use YOUR theme, no other themes.

EDIT:

Lets try to explain this a bit better lol.

I uninstalled everything, Started with a fresh copy of your theme, As you can see bitesms in portrait mode shows up like that, landscape works PERFECTLY.
    The other error is, all the alerts on the actually phone, are in a tiny box, or shows up like the one in safari. Is there anything im missing? Cause like i said, the fresh install does this? I have no other theme activated bar the sound theme (mario sounds lol) so i don't know whats going on???
    Last edited by Scott-NBNP; 2011-04-19 at 05:31 AM.
    2011-04-19 05:19 AM
    Nah that Flip Clock is def not mine. hehe

You are combining themes so not sure what is in that other theme. Everytime someone combines my theme w/ someone eles there is issue due to their files and mine conflicting.

Proof I am only using mine and no such issue w/ my popups...

2011-04-19 05:30 AM
    The flipclock is a PerPageHTML Widget not a theme, Your FlipClock is at home, i deleted all my themes to try to fix it, Using iFile and so forth.

See mate? Im not lying lol, the flipclock is just for PP, What is the file that changes the alerts in both system and bitesms then? I'll see if i've broken something?
    Last edited by Scott-NBNP; 2011-04-19 at 05:40 AM.
    2011-04-19 05:34 AM
    Hmmm I'm not sure what is causing the issue cuz I don't have that prob at all. (I'm on a iP4 running 4.3.1 OS) Another issue is though the theme is being made obviously for iPhone 4 HD alot of ppl are using diff devices such as 3Gs and iTouch iPods and using various diff versions of OS (which is difficult to keep up w/ as the images are constantly being renamed and titled w/ different extensions)

I will try to figure it out and if I can I will post a comment back here for you Scott (also when I update I will post a notice for everyone to backup their original themes first that way they can pull out previous files as fixes okay)

Once again sorry I was trying to toss out my Dialer to make a few ppl happy now everyone may want to shoot me! hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-04-19 at 05:42 AM.
    2011-04-19 05:40 AM

Thats the popup's, which is really strange.

iPhone 4.
    iOS 4.2.1,

Do you have a backup of the theme before this? The release 1.1 instead of 1.2? I already had your dialer (backed up at home, as i donated lol) So if you still have the 1.1 deb somehwere, could you maybe pm me? I would love you forever? If not i will download the theme i used before yours till i get home and copy back over the working one lol.
    2011-04-19 05:48 AM
    I actually think it is impossible to love someone forever? but here is our prior theme so just make sure you remove the new dialer out of the last update. And once again sorry Scott (I do know how annoying it is to get things just right and then have it wiped out, I feel bad about it now)

Here ya go: Buuf 4 HD II Files.zip
    2011-04-19 05:54 AM
    You sir are my new hero that worked perfectly, just copied the rar you uploaded before for the landscape and its back to working perfectly, I don't know whats wrong with the update but i love you now and forever, will donate MORE money when i gets paid. Just cause your awesome.
    2011-04-19 06:23 AM
    Sorry for the late reply mrpresto (just got home from work)

You've prob already done the deed but if not. No, don't downgrade just upgrade to Firmware 4.3.1 since that one is untethered and pretty stable.

You could go a step further and upgrade to 4.3.2 however there is an issue it seems now for the iPhone 4 users so you'll have to hold off on that for a bit. (prob a day or so these guys work fast)

Dev-Team Blog

Goodluck! It's easy peasy so don't sweat it (Just go for the stable one 4.3.1 for now)

It's exactly as sjbtax stated I spoke to him again yesterday to inform him of the updates and also to see if he was abandoning us but the truth is he's got his hands full w/ university and also he told me any free time he gets he has been trying to learn even more w/ Photoshop (so he plans to come back w/ even more mad skillz)

Let's hope that all goes fast for him and he knows we all miss him over here...

I've decided to mix this up a bit and have some animations run "inside" the clock and others run "fullscreen" reason being if I make it rain w/ the windshield wiper inside the clock it will look too crowded and busy so the rain will be like this for that weather occurrence. Same for cloudy weather occurrence since there isn't enough room for the clouds to move across the tight area within the clock okay.

The recording software speeds up the ani's but on the iPhone everything moves at the right speed. (just keep that in mind)

However, the lightning will be be confined "inside" the clock...

Thanks for the heads up Doreen!!!
    2011-04-19 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD