User Tag List

can anyone tell me how to remove the shadows that appear when i tap on any icons?
    Last edited by xeverlivingghost; 2011-05-11 at 08:24 PM.
    2011-05-11 08:18 PM
    Hi Guys,

Sorry for not asking related question but anyone of you talented guys think of making theme for MAC? As Mac and iphone OS share pretty much same floor it will look very nice on Mac. Just a though crossed my mind. I have Mac and will love to have this Buuf theme in it.

Have fun
    Hi Nitten,

Google it. There are Buuf themes for just about every platform including PS3 & PSP. If you can't find any there are certainly tutorials on how to make your own. The icons just need to be in the correct format.

Once again google.

Here's a link to one available direct from Mattahan's deviantart page.
    http://mattahan.deviantart.com/art/B...dybar-72079824

Hi, I activated in winterboard but I don't get the wallpaper like the one in the first page, instead I get a blue question mark in the middle of the screen. I'm on i4 4.2.1. How do I fix that? Thanks
    Which theme are you using? Can you post a screenshot. Do you have weather animations?
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-05-12 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-11 09:37 PM
    Which theme are you using? Can you post a screenshot. Do you have weather animations?[/QUOTE]
    I uninstalled the theme which is Buuf iphone 4 free from cydia. It only came with the main theme in winterboard and no wallpaper unlike the picture on first page. I did not have any other theme with it. How do I get the wallpaper from first page with the woman and a child? thanks
    2011-05-12 05:36 AM
    thanks for tiny wings.. is there any chance u could use the ups icon and place VPN in side instead would be perfect for my vpn express app. also anychance of the angry birds icons with outs the round background just simply the bird maybe with the name for rio and possibly a festive hat for the seasons..

Do you have a buff of the pirates vs ninjas vs ... etc... etc...
    2011-05-12 06:08 AM
    I uninstalled the theme which is Buuf iphone 4 free from cydia. It only came with the main theme in winterboard and no wallpaper unlike the picture on first page. I did not have any other theme with it. How do I get the wallpaper from first page with the woman and a child? thanks
    Is this the one you want?
    2011-05-12 11:11 AM
    also anychance of the angry birds icons with outs the round background just simply the bird maybe with the name for rio and possibly a festive hat for the seasons..
    Here's a selection for you.

Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-angrybirdschristmas.png   Buuf iPhone 4-angrybirdsrio.png   Buuf iPhone 4-angrybirdsvalentine.png  
    2011-05-12 11:51 AM
    is there any chance u could use the ups icon and place VPN in side instead would be perfect for my vpn express app.
    Hope you like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-vpnshield.png  
    2011-05-13 12:04 PM
    @Doreen can repost the red camera in your doreen testing pop ups image?? 128x128
    2011-05-13 06:47 PM
    Hi all!

I'm still in the process of customizing my phone, and I can't find the proper names/folders/size for the "answer" and "decline" buttons (see picture).
    I'm on a 4.2.1 firmware

For what I've seen, some changes occured between the different 4.x firmwares, and I tried to download some other themes to see if I could find out, which I don't...

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-img_0090.png  
    Save a tree, eat a beaver
    2011-05-13 08:35 PM
    hi sjbtax idk how to just add a pic of one icon sorry. you made the university of Phoenix icon for me I wanted to see if u can make it different where it's not a square. however you wanna do it. thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-05-13 09:27 PM
    Can some please make this into a iphone 4 sms background possible the demesions are 960x960, or 640x960 and if you could make matching sms bubbles cream and red please!!!!! And does anyone have this buuf camera icon in 128x128 please upload!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-folderswitcherbg-2x.jpg  
    Attached Images Buuf iPhone 4-balloon_1-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-balloon_1-2x-iphone.png Buuf iPhone 4-balloon_2-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-balloon_2-2x-iphone.png Buuf iPhone 4-photobutton-2x.png 
    2011-05-14 02:20 AM
    Can someone please make these icons cream colored like in that japenese wallpaper with the nintendo on please!!!!!
    Attached Images Buuf iPhone 4-uipopupalertsheetbutton-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-uipopupalertsheetbuttonpress-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-uipopupalertsheetdefaultbutton-2x.png 
    2011-05-14 02:41 AM
    can someone pull the bird out of this picture and buuf it!! Please
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-tiny_wings.png  
    2011-05-14 03:57 AM
    Hey Nitten,
    I buufed my 27" iMac and it looks fantastic! Doing it manually is really not possible because of the time it takes, complications, and a general pain in the ***. I went and bought a program called Candy Bar. It's easy to use and great! You can even use it to "export" icons at different sizes as well. Rocks!
    2011-05-14 06:11 AM
    ok so I'm in love!! hey Doreen lets blow this joint and move to the bahamas'!! lol jk!! its raining and lighting out side and this is one of my buuf pages!!
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-05-14 07:12 AM
    can someone pull the bird out of this picture and buuf it!! Please

Hi plainwhitetee,

Here's one I did about 20 posts back. Will that do?

Can some please make this into a iphone 4 sms background possible the demesions are 960x960, or 640x960 and if you could make matching sms bubbles cream and red please!!!!! And does anyone have this buuf camera icon in 128x128 please upload!!!
    I'll have a look at those for you when time permits.

Stereo's camera was 128x128 already. Have you downloaded the full pack of Stereo's icons?
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-camerared.png  
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-05-14 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-14 07:52 AM
    @sjbtax those are perfect thanks a bunch!!!!! you think you can do that wallpaper for me!!!!
    2011-05-14 08:29 AM
    Hi guys, can u help me regarding the issue i face for ipad buuf HD? I posted in Ipad buuf thread nut seems like no one answer my enquiry. So I would like to try ask from the bros here.

http://modmyi.com/forums/ipad-new-sk...ad-port-4.html

This is what i wrote over there. Wld appreciate for any help!

Hi there,

I had juz dl Buuf Ipad HD theme and activate it via winterboard. Those default icons like calendar and cydia are buufed already.

But some of my other apps like AVPlayerHD are not buufed.

And i notice the way we copy paste the buuf icon in the directory is diff from iphone version.

For iphone version, we just dump all the buuf icons into a icon folder. However in this Ipad HD theme, i dont see any.

Anyone can enlighten me how do i buuf the other icons of mine? Thanks!
    2011-05-14 03:21 PM
    Here's a selection for you.

Enjoy!
    Oh boy that Angry Bird Rio totally blew mine out of the water! Great work!

Hi guys, can u help me regarding the issue i face for ipad buuf HD? I posted in Ipad buuf thread nut seems like no one answer my enquiry. So I would like to try ask from the bros here.

Unfortunately my time to play around w/ theming is extremely limited right now so I would suggest any questions for iPad theming would probably get a response in the iPad forums since there really is not too many ppl here in the iPhone 4 forum that would have an answer for you. (sorry)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-05-14 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-14 09:59 PM

Hi there,

I had juz dl Buuf Ipad HD theme and activate it via winterboard. Those default icons like calendar and cydia are buufed already.

But some of my other apps like AVPlayerHD are not buufed.

And i notice the way we copy paste the buuf icon in the directory is diff from iphone version.

For iphone version, we just dump all the buuf icons into a icon folder. However in this Ipad HD theme, i dont see any.

Anyone can enlighten me how do i buuf the other icons of mine? Thanks
    Looks like you only have the "Bundles" method option for the iPad.
    2011-05-14 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD