Hello Mdot I love surprises so I hope to hear from you soon!

anyone have a bigger one of these icons like a 256, or a 512??? Or can someone just make this one bigger if possible
    Hello plainwhitetee unfortunately with images you can resize larger images to small without losing any quality of the image but you cannot go from small to large (because the images get completely distorted and fuzzy looking)
    I would recommend you sending an email to Stereo since he created the original image he most likely can create it in the size you want for you so that you will have a good quality image.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-05-20 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-20 06:04 AM
    Doreen,

the one you edited still had bits of brown and it was visible in the phone :S can you make it all grey? is that even possible? and can you pleaseeee change the borders of the rest of the images attached? many many many thanks!!!
    Here you go skinny...
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-backgroundimage1row.png   Buuf iPhone 4-backgroundimage2row.png   Buuf iPhone 4-backgroundimage3row.png   Buuf iPhone 4-fefolderbg2xiphone.png   Buuf iPhone 4-sliderframe.png   Buuf iPhone 4-sliderframe2row.png   Buuf iPhone 4-sliderframe3row.png  
    2011-05-20 06:39 AM
    plese buuf this beluga!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-whale.png  
    2011-05-20 08:24 AM
    I tried looking trough the thread but I could not find my answer. I do not know what I am doing wrong but when I activate lockinfo notifications it only shows the flip clock. It doesn't show my other plugins. I have it set up correctly in lockinfo because when I use another theme it works. I am not sure what it could be. I have the lockinfo in order (1,2,3) and then above that I have the lockinfo notifications.
    2011-05-20 08:33 AM
    Hi,

I'm have a 3GS and try to use this dock. The problem is that the dock icons is above the dock. I did resize it to 320 x 45, but then the dock looked ugly. I want the big one. Is it possible to use this dock without resizing it? I made a wallpaper with this dock, but it became dark and almost disappeared.

BTW, where can I find loading screen and psd for loading screens?
    Last edited by Mark_sweden; 2011-05-20 at 11:12 AM.
    2011-05-20 11:05 AM
    I tried looking trough the thread but I could not find my answer. I do not know what I am doing wrong but when I activate lockinfo notifications it only shows the flip clock. It doesn't show my other plugins. I have it set up correctly in lockinfo because when I use another theme it works. I am not sure what it could be. I have the lockinfo in order (1,2,3) and then above that I have the lockinfo notifications.
    Hi
    Do you have the new theme no2 "Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo.theme" (with notifications)?

@Mark_sweden

Hello, try this dock and put it in :
    Bundles/com.apple.springboard

Tell me if it work.
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-img_0050.png   Buuf iPhone 4-sbdockbg.png  
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-05-20 at 12:43 PM.
    2011-05-20 12:22 PM
    this is what I have....the theme on top is buuf lockinfo notifications. When I look in the file itself it does have the plugins. Is there a theme I am suppose to put in lockinfo too?
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-05-20 05:28 PM
    edit: ok I figured out what was wrong. when I put the file in themes I didn't open it first (stupid). but now it doesn't show the buufed plugin icons. how should I have the theme in lockinfo & is there a file I need to put in lockinfo? thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-05-20 06:03 PM
    edit: ok I figured out what was wrong. when I put the file in themes I didn't open it first (stupid). but now it doesn't show the buufed plugin icons. how should I have the theme in lockinfo & is there a file I need to put in lockinfo? thanks
    You have to rename some files.

In your theme Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo.theme, you have one icon for every plugin called "[email protected]". Rename this icon to "[email protected]", and you need the same icon called "[email protected]" too.

Example:
    Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo.theme/Bundles/com.ashman.lockinfo.CalendarPlugin/[email protected] to "[email protected]" and "[email protected]".

The icons in the plugin Phone have another name.
    "[email protected]" to "[email protected]" and "[email protected]"
    "[email protected]" to "[email protected]" and "[email protected]"

Rename the plugin com.ashman.lockinfo.NotificationPlugin to com.ashman.lockinfo.PushNotificationPlugin too.

The order in Winterboard in case.
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-img_0051.png  
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-05-20 at 10:22 PM.
    2011-05-20 09:19 PM
    plese buuf this beluga!!!!
    Here you go...

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-05-21 at 06:00 AM.
    2011-05-21 05:57 AM
    Hey Doreen , hope everything is going well. Glad to see you here.
    2011-05-21 06:28 AM
    Hi stlwkr nice to see you here too! I'm doing fine "thank you" just getting ready for some new changes coming on Monday but then hopefully in about two weeks after that things should calm back down for me and return to normal (I hope) and then I can help out more around here...

Hope all is going well w/ you too!
    2011-05-21 06:36 AM
    is there any dreamboard icon?
    Dreamboard
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-dreamboard.png  
    2011-05-21 09:39 AM
    Hi, there is some icons i needed:

SG 4D / SG TOTO
    gothere.sg
    taxi booking
    stomp
    straits times

Thanks.
    Stomp
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-stomp.png  
    2011-05-21 09:56 AM
    @sjbtax

can u do this apps 4 me plzz

@ post #5956
    Link: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6055955

Thanks
    Last edited by AnGeL-FaCe; 2011-05-21 at 10:06 AM.
    2011-05-21 10:04 AM

Do you have a buff of the pirates vs ninjas vs ... etc... etc...
    The long awaited Buuf Pirates vs Ninjas vs Zombies vs Pandas...

For everyone who has requested this one, sorry for the wait. Hope it was worth it.
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-pirates-ninjas-zombies-pandas.png  
    2011-05-21 11:58 AM
    wordfeud buuf please, pool actual size 128x128
    Here's on for Words with Friends that Stereo already made. Will this do or do you need something different?

Pool. Thanks to my 11 year old son Benji for helping me with this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-wordswithfriends.png   Buuf iPhone 4-pool.png  
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-05-21 at 12:49 PM.
    2011-05-21 12:03 PM
    Can someone make an icon for personal hotspot in settings? thanks
    skinnyshamaine,

Personal Hotspot icon in the following sizes:-

128 x 128
    68 x 68
    60 x 60
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-personalhotspot128x128.png  
    Attached Images Buuf iPhone 4-personalhotspot68x68.png Buuf iPhone 4-personalhotspot60x60.png 
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-05-21 at 01:25 PM.
    2011-05-21 01:05 PM
    Hi!
    I have an iphone4 with IOS 4.3.2 and jailbreak

I download a Buuf theme HD in cydia and some native applications on the phone (camera, maps, phone, pictures and contacts) don't change the default icon.

I read the thread and try some solutions: change in the bundle folder com.apple.Maps the name of the icos (icon.png, [email protected].. icon.png~iphone, Icon.png..) and i can't change these icon

Any idea?

Thnks for the theme, the icons and for your time
    2011-05-21 01:55 PM
    thanks sjbtax and doreen.
    but, for stomp can you pls make exactly the same as the feet?

and gothere.sg is actually
    Last edited by mercia91; 2011-05-21 at 02:03 PM.
    2011-05-21 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD