Thank you stlwkr the lil alarm clock is the indicator that appts are scheduled on that day. If you have any suggestions of a diff icon to use just let me know but the app itself will only let me make it the default size which is practically microscopic! (very hard to see that icon)

But thank you again for the feedback so that I know if I am on the right track or not with this. I cannot seem to figure out how to skin the top area where the month displays? Do you know how I can get to that area, that is the last thing that needs to be themed really. (I just cannot figure it out)
    2011-07-07 06:56 AM
    Thank you Scarch if you want the Calendar just let me know and I'll send it to you okay, I'm not sure I will add it to the theme yet or not cuz I'm still not quite happy w/ it. (not Buufy enuff)
    Hello

Yes, with pleasure Doreen.
    You have an additional icon in the lower right, what is it?
    2011-07-07 12:23 PM
    Hi Doreen.

It seem that since updating to 4.3.3 nothing seem to be working..

If I enable your "Buuf WFC" then I'm getting some of the theme bleeding through the top part of the camera..

Is there any way this can be fixed?

It's hard to see it in the picture, but you can clearly see it on a black backdrop..

Alright, here you can see it better..

Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-img_0003.png  
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-07-07 at 01:31 PM.
    2011-07-07 01:24 PM
    Thanks Doreen. Very nice buufed AOD.

One more request for buuf version! Thanks!

2011-07-07 02:34 PM
    Hello derekliu

I use this icon for TapReader, if you are interested ...

Buuf iPhone 4-tapreader-2x.png

Doreen, i prefer the first one, but perhaps with the background of the second or third one.

Buuf iPhone 4-calendar1.pngBuuf iPhone 4-calendar3.pngBuuf iPhone 4-calendar2.png
    2011-07-07 10:08 PM
    Doreen I like the first one if u don't use that one could u still send to me pleases
    2011-07-08 03:59 AM
    Hello

Yes, with pleasure Doreen.
    You have an additional icon in the lower right, what is it?
    Hi Scarch I don't know what icon you mean? If you mean the tiny little alarm clock icon? Then that will appear only on the days that you have an appointment scheduled.

Doreen I like the first one if u don't use that one could u still send to me pleases
    Hello M I will post two different versions for you guys (that being one of them okay) Does anyone happen to know how to skin that top area where the month displays? That is about the only thing I'm trying to figure out but I don't have much time to read around these days.

Hi Doreen.

It seem that since updating to 4.3.3 nothing seem to be working..

If I enable your "Buuf WFC" then I'm getting some of the theme bleeding through the top part of the camera..

Is there any way this can be fixed?

It's hard to see it in the picture, but you can clearly see it on a black backdrop..

Alright, here you can see it better..

Hello jdewinnaar
    I'm on the same OS as you which is the latest OS and I'm using our theme and my weather theme right now and everything works perfectly fine. Alot of ppl are mixing various Buuf themes and/or elements and each one of us design our themes differently so sometimes there is conflict and I have no way to trouble shoot when other ppl are using other elements of other themes? I don't know who's theme you are using but it is not ours cuz ours is a wooden brown design and that screenshot of yours is not ours. My weather theme was designed to work and compliment this particular theme and it has been tested to work and it works perfectly fine w/ no issues at all. Sorry but I don't even know where to begin to trouble shoot on someone elses theme.

Thanks Doreen. Very nice buufed AOD.

One more request for buuf version! Thanks!

You're very welcome derekliu I see that Scarch posted one for you but if you still want another one let me know and we can add you to our list okay.

Hello derekliu

Doreen, i prefer the first one, but perhaps with the background of the second or third one.

Buuf iPhone 4-calendar1.pngBuuf iPhone 4-calendar3.pngBuuf iPhone 4-calendar2.png
    Okay sounds good to me then I will post two versions for you guys soon! I'm just trying to figure one last thing out and the theme will look much better if I can just find out how to skin that top month area.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-07-08 at 04:22 AM.
    2011-07-08 04:00 AM
    As you can see for the screen shots, even with just using your theme with the weather and flip clock added I am still getting this tiny bit of the top wooden bar showing through the back of the camera screen...

Also, i have download your update and am still missing some of the small icons in the settings menu...

Can that be fixed aswell?
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-img_0040.png   Buuf iPhone 4-img_0036.png   Buuf iPhone 4-img_0043.png   Buuf iPhone 4-img_0039.png   Buuf iPhone 4-img_0041.png   Buuf iPhone 4-img_0042.png   Buuf iPhone 4-img_0047.png   Buuf iPhone 4-img_0037.png  

Buuf iPhone 4-img_0038.png  
    2011-07-08 02:31 PM
    Hello derekliu

Thanks!!!
    2011-07-08 04:10 PM
    Hello jdewinnaar

It also works in 4.3.3

EDIT:
    Put the theme "Buuf iPhone 4 HD" in last place in winterboard.

Some changes in 4.3.2

New Bundles :

com.aaronash.threedeeprefs/[email protected] (little icon barrel in the settings).

com.apple.NotesSettings/[email protected] (little icon Notes in the settings).

com.apple.settings.airport/[email protected] (little icon Wifi in the settings).

com.apple.settings.carrier/[email protected] (little icon Carrier in the settings).

com.apple.TelephonyUI/[email protected] and [email protected] (for the transparency of the slider bubble).

com.apple.wirelessmodemsettings/[email protected] (little icon Personal Hotspots in the settings).

com.libactivator.preferencebundle/[email protected] (little icon Activator in the settings).

Some changes in the Bundles :

com.apple.mobilecal :

Rename all files with ~iphone (except for the icon of course)

com.apple.mobilesafari :

[email protected] to [email protected]~iphone.png
    [email protected]~iphone.png to [email protected]~iphone.png
    Do the same until number tab8.

com.apple.Preferences :

If somebody knows any other changes ...
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-07-09 at 01:10 AM.
    2011-07-08 10:10 PM
    Hello jdewinnaar

It also works in 4.3.3

EDIT:
    Put the theme "Buuf iPhone 4 HD" in last place in winterboard.
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but where exactly do I get these new bundles and icons?
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-07-09 at 04:58 AM.
    2011-07-09 04:36 AM
    Hello Doreen

It's perfect, this calendar.
    Thx

For the additional icon in the lower right, i misspoke. I speak of the additional function which is at the bottom right next to the "List/Day/Month"?

@jdewinnaar

Little icons in the settings.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-07-09 at 11:37 PM.
    2011-07-09 11:11 AM
    Hi Scarch,

How are you going?

That little icon opens your invitations/meeting requests window.
    2011-07-09 11:27 AM

@jdewinnaar

Little icons in the settings.

Thanks for all your trouble with this, I kinda gathered that I needed to create new directories with the names you provided, but still needed to get the icon files to put into them, however... you've now made it pretty effortless..

Thanks again

Also, would there be anyway to make these settings icons for:

Snowcover4
    Winterboard
    Facebook
    iBooks
    Nike + Ipod
    I would'nt know where to begin...
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-07-09 at 12:05 PM.
    2011-07-09 12:02 PM

Snowcover4
    Winterboard
    Facebook
    iBooks
    Nike + Ipod
    Snowcover4 : Bundles/com.Gi-lo.SnowCover4/[email protected]
    Winterboard : Bundles/com.saurik.winterboard.settings/[email protected]

For others, i don't know their names.

Edit : Perhaps I have misunderstood, you want small icons? If so you have to ask sjbtax.

Hi sjbtax

Thank you for the info, but it's a native function of the calendar?
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-07-09 at 12:45 PM.
    2011-07-09 12:26 PM

But thank you again for the feedback so that I know if I am on the right track or not with this. I cannot seem to figure out how to skin the top area where the month displays? Do you know how I can get to that area, that is the last thing that needs to be themed really. (I just cannot figure it out)
    Hi Doreen! My phones not jailbroken right now (been running iOS 5 beta 2) but I was thinking about jailbreaking when I have a few days off so I'll have time to play around and see if I can find anything.
    2011-07-09 03:11 PM
    As you can see for the screen shots, even with just using your theme with the weather and flip clock added I am still getting this tiny bit of the top wooden bar showing through the back of the camera screen...

Also, i have download your update and am still missing some of the small icons in the settings menu...

Can that be fixed aswell?
    Oh I think I know what you are talking about jdewinnaar that has to do w/ some transparency images I put into my theme for my Status Bar. Let me go find those image names and I will come back and post them so you can remove them and see if that fixes your problem okay. The only way to trouble shoot issues when you have several themes running is to turn off "one" at a time in winterboard (process of elimination)

Strange I just removed the two images I thought it was off of my device but on my phone (and I'm running the same OS as you I don't have that issue)

The only suggestion I have is that if you are already running our Buuf iPhone 4 HD theme then you don't need to have these two directories that are in my 3 Buuf WFC.theme folder so remove (or better yet "RENAME") these two folders and "reboot" (not respring)

Library/Themes/3 Buuf WFC.theme/"Bundles"

and

Library/Themes/3 Buuf WFC.theme/"UIImages"

More transparency images that you could rename to see if they are the culprit are:

[email protected] and [email protected] which are located in our Buuf iPhone 4 HD theme in the Bundles directory inside the com.apple.UIKit folder okay.

Thanks for all your trouble with this, I kinda gathered that I needed to create new directories with the names you provided, but still needed to get the icon files to put into them, however... you've now made it pretty effortless..

Thanks again

Snowcover4
    Winterboard
    Facebook
    iBooks
    Nike + Ipod
    Since I don't use all the apps most ppl do I would need you to locate the bundle names then let us know the name/title of the icons inside the settings bundles if you need assistance w/ making the icons for those and we will try to assist you.

Hi Doreen! My phones not jailbroken right now (been running iOS 5 beta 2) but I was thinking about jailbreaking when I have a few days off so I'll have time to play around and see if I can find anything.
    Hi stlwkr

Thanks again, if possible (and your time permits) can you please let me know if alot of the images names changed drastically on iOS 5? I'm debating on whether or not it is worth it to update our theme on Cydia since I have a feeling that it will be back to ground zero when they release the new OS and I will have to start allllll over again! It gets very frustrating trying to keep up w/ all the updates apple keeps throwing at us "on top" of all the designing updates themers are trying to do...

By the way last Saturday I was working on archiving the icons posted throughout this thread we are now approaching one year (next month) that this thread has been in existence and alot of work is accumulated and hidden in it so as I keep mentioning I need to catalog it all for you guys but I'm having time issues w/ work and also our icon list is not allowing me to place things in the order I want so it is a bit out of sorts. However until I get things completed all you have to do is this to find the icon for the app you need:

1. Go to our icon list HERE (or click on either mine or sjbtax's signatures)

2. Click anywhere on that page

3. On your keyboard hit CTRL + F

4. When the Find window pops up simply type the name of the app

5. Locate on the left the Post number for that icon that you need
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-07-09 at 05:15 PM.
    2011-07-09 04:15 PM
    Oh and I will be posting two diff versions of our Buuf Calendar for you guys this weekend I just want to try to find out how to skin that top area where the Month displays that is the main finishing touch...
    2011-07-09 05:17 PM
    hihi!!! i have been reading all 428 pages of this thread!! faint.....
    anyway... learnt lotz and lotz... but am still stuck with the colorkeyboard theme...
    somehow, i cannot open the folder in the path that is stated...
    can someone guide me along on this?

btw, its really great work you guys are doing and i think you have gone beyond your limits to help the people here..
    thanks!!

will make a small donation to all you great people... esp stereo... hope his exams and studies go well
    2011-07-09 08:38 PM
    hihi!!! i have been reading all 428 pages of this thread!! faint.....
    anyway... learnt lotz and lotz... but am still stuck with the colorkeyboard theme...
    somehow, i cannot open the folder in the path that is stated...
    can someone guide me along on this?

btw, its really great work you guys are doing and i think you have gone beyond your limits to help the people here..
    thanks!!

will make a small donation to all you great people... esp stereo... hope his exams and studies go well
    You read all 428 pages of this? and the drama didn't scare you away!? That's amazing! Anyways welcome dreaminofu and as for the Colorkeyboard theme that was just a quick stab I took at it cuz a few ppl asked me to.

I believe the paths have changed since the dev of ColorKeyboard has been updated again so I will redownload that again and I will be sure to put that as my next project for you guys and/or if anyone else wants to jump in over here that would be great.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-07-09 at 11:39 PM.
    2011-07-09 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD