i search the thread but i cannot find this wallpaper, could anyone upload the whole wallpaper as below:

Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg

thank you.
    2011-07-27 08:45 AM
    Thank you
    Is it possible to change a home button in white as well?
    If you need to too much time on it then it's really okay with me
    It's already good enough for me : Thank you!!
    2011-07-27 09:09 AM
    Hello, sjbtax

I went through the thread from page 1 to this page. And I re-post the app icon links that I would please you buuf them for me. ^^""

Plurk for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Puffin Web Browser for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Perfect Downloader for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Mammoth Internet Browser for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Trackr ~ Dropbox uploader for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Notesy for Dropbox for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

精省錢 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Miu Term for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

導航王(Std) for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Week Calendar for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

KKBOX for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

PPS

Groups: SMS, Mail and Manage Contacts for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Youlu-Refined addressbook, Free messages, Awesome groups, Smart dialing for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Tacts: Smart Contact Manager, Group Text & Email and Favorites for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Callway: Super Fast T9 Dialer for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Tacts: Smart Contact Manager, Group Text & Email and Favorites for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Callway: Super Fast T9 Dialer for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

EVERY8D for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

SaveTunes - MP3 & M4A Extractor for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

RingTunes - Ringtone Creator for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

ExcelContactsLite for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

威€›影€š for iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G on the iTunes App Store

台灣˜‹žœ—* for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

ˆ‘要*˜鐵 (Take THSR) for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Speed Bus

‰˜€š‰ƒ‰ˆ for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

台Œ—„›ŠŠ - 台Œ—œŠ即™‚‡Š系統 Parking In Taipei for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

叫ˆ‹Š for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Bump for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

And a LS slider icon with 4 letters. => Hann

Hope you could help me this. If not, it's ok!

Thank you verrrrrrry much in advance! ^^

OK, I have now added all these requests to the request list.

I noticed that you have removed the ones that lizardlord posted for you back in Post#6687 . Did you miss the one for "Groups"? I have not added that to the list, let me know if the one that lizardlord posted does not suit and I will re-add it.

I also have not added the request for Bump as there is one already a couple in Stereo89's archives. Once again let me know if it does not suit and I will add it back in.

Buuf iPhone 4-bump-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-bump.png

@sbjtax can u buuf this for me plss? Just this one.. Really need it..
    Hi cjay,

Could you tell me the name of the app please?
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-07-27 at 09:41 AM.
    2011-07-27 09:36 AM
    OK, I have now added all these requests to the request list.

I noticed that you have removed the ones that lizardlord posted for you back in Post#6687 . Did you miss the one for "Groups"? I have not added that to the list, let me know if the one that lizardlord posted does not suit and I will re-add it.

I also have not added the request for Bump as there is one already a couple in Stereo89's archives. Once again let me know if it does not suit and I will add it back in.

Buuf iPhone 4-bump-2x.png Buuf iPhone 4-bump.png

Hi cjay,

Could you tell me the name of the app please?
    @sjbtax

Oh! right, I missed it. I just download the Groups' icon by Stereo89. Please remove this item.

And the two Bump icons are great! I love them. There's no need to add it back in, thank you.

Btw, how about a LS slider icon with 4 letters "Hann" that I requested in #Post 6691? May I request for it?

Thank you so much. ^^
    Last edited by shanghann; 2011-07-27 at 09:56 AM.
    2011-07-27 09:51 AM
    @sjbtax

Oh! right, I missed it. I just download the Groups' icon by Stereo89. Please remove this item.

And the two Bump icons are great! I love them. There's no need to add it back in, thank you.

Btw, how about a LS slider icon with 4 letters "Hann" that I requested in #Post 6691? May I request for it?

Thank you so much. ^^
    Thanks for that. The request list has now been updated to correctly reflect your current requests pending.

I have added your Lock Slider "Hann" to our User Interface request list which we track internally here. The request list that you can access is for Icons only. We will have a look at that Lock Slider as soon as we can.

Not quite sure what you mean WhiteiPhone?
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-07-27 at 10:05 AM.
    2011-07-27 10:03 AM
    Thank you
    If you need to too much time on it then it's really okay with me
    It's already good enough for me : Thank you!!
    O dear, I'm so sorry, somehow I missed that...
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-defaultdialer-2x.png  
    2011-07-27 10:08 AM
    Thanks for that. The request list has now been updated to correctly reflect your current requests pending.

I have added your Lock Slider "Hann" to our User Interface request list which we track internally here. The request list that you can access is for Icons only. We will have a look at that Lock Slider as soon as we can.

Not quite sure what you mean WhiteiPhone?

@sjbtax

Great! Thank you so much again. ^^
    2011-07-27 10:09 AM
    i search the thread but i cannot find this wallpaper, could anyone upload the whole wallpaper as below:

Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg

thank you.
    anyone.. please....
    2011-07-27 10:52 AM
    Hello henzxy
    This was a special request from someone that was saying she never got to see the Sunny Bee cuz it rained all the time where she lived. So I made this for her.

Hello

I downloaded the plugin "Weather Plugin for LockInfo" and wanted to know if anyone knows how to disappear the line with the city (Petit-Lancy), please?

THX
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-07-27 at 11:40 AM.
    2011-07-27 11:35 AM
    Here's a more complete "Whatsapp" theme, got the rounded message bubbles to show "somewhat" properly...

Rounded

Square

Dark
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-07-29 at 02:36 PM.
    2011-07-27 02:15 PM
    Request for buufed version of this app! Thanks

request for help
    2011-07-27 02:46 PM
    request for help
    It's already been added to the request list.
    2011-07-27 02:50 PM
    @sjbtax

Thank you so much. ^^
    @sbjtax

Its called Tweetlogix, hope u can buuf it thank you..
    Last edited by cjaycruz05; 2011-07-27 at 08:53 PM.
    2011-07-27 04:17 PM
    Can I please request a Pixies icon as a P in a circle as per the attached?
    Cheers,
    Dara
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-picture-1.png  
    2011-07-27 09:16 PM
    can i request these cydia apps to be buuf....

Buuf iPhone 4-img_0025.png

thanks in advance.
    2011-07-27 11:14 PM
    @henzxy

Buuf iPhone 4-xbackup.pngBuuf iPhone 4-multicleaner.pngBuuf iPhone 4-iprotect.pngBuuf iPhone 4-iwipe.png

I don't remember who created the icons.
    2011-07-28 12:17 AM
    @SpamEatingChicken

hey whats the font of your springborad? i like it..
    Thx bro. Cartoon via bytafont I believe

How do you guys back up your themes? When I try to drag and drop mine to my Mac it asks if I want to overwrite the icons. Not knowing what stuff I'm overwriting I'm hesitant to copy it
    Last edited by SpamEatingChicken; 2011-07-28 at 05:12 AM.
    2011-07-28 05:06 AM
    How do you guys back up your themes? When I try to drag and drop mine to my Mac it asks if I want to overwrite the icons. Not knowing what stuff I'm overwriting I'm hesitant to copy it
    That must be cuz you are attempting to overwrite a preexisting backup so you need to create a "New Folder" such as:

ThemeBackup072711

If you do alot of editing to your themes you want to simply create a new folder and toss the current date at the end (for quick reference) and drag your theme folder over from your phone into the newly dated theme folder you created on your desktop.

Can I please request a Pixies icon as a P in a circle as per the attached?

Cheers,
    Dara
    Hi Dara

Sorry for the lack of creativity but I am completely zapped right now...

Post#6715 - Pixies - Dara

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-07-28 at 06:02 AM.
    2011-07-28 05:50 AM
    That must be cuz you are attempting to overwrite a preexisting backup so you need to create a "New Folder" such as:

ThemeBackup072711

If you do alot of editing to your themes you want to simply create a new folder and toss the current date at the end (for quick reference) and drag your theme folder over from your phone into the newly dated theme folder you created on your desktop.

Hi Dara

Sorry for the lack of creativity but I am completely zapped right now...

Post#6715 - Pixies - Dara

hey doreen, can u buuf the tweetlogix icon? I already posted the pic.. Thank u in advance..
    2011-07-28 06:24 AM
    @henzxy

Buuf iPhone 4-xbackup.pngBuuf iPhone 4-multicleaner.pngBuuf iPhone 4-iprotect.pngBuuf iPhone 4-iwipe.pngI don't remember who created the icons.
    First of all.. thank you very much... could you just remove the word "cache", just iwipe. hope the three cydia apps will be buuf soon..

1) WifiPass
    2) Appinfo
    3) Wifi Analyzer
    2011-07-28 06:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD