Thank you jd I meannnn Jacques! =)

It needs alot more but time is my biggest enemy right now...
    2011-08-15 02:50 AM
    Thank you jd I meannnn Jacques! =)

It needs alot more but time is my biggest enemy right now...
    Silly sally, you have no idea how tempted I was to call you "Do" in my previous post... I guess I win the "I resisted the longest" competition then???
    2011-08-15 02:55 AM
    Did I tell you I'm pretty disobedient? I called you jd cuz I like that better! hehe

Okay the file will be updated in the first post in a few mins then I'm off to the gym for the night (I need to go relax a bit)
    2011-08-15 03:02 AM
    Now Now children..... Play nice! lol
    2011-08-15 03:06 AM
    Did I tell you I'm pretty disobedient? I called you jd cuz I like that better! hehe

Okay the file will be updated in the first post in a few mins then I'm off to the gym for the night (I need to go relax a bit)
    I can assure you, I look at myself in the mirror every day and I'm much more of a "Jacques" than a "jd"...

Now Now children..... Play nice! lol
    Yes Doreen, you can be soooo lucky sjbtax stepped in, otherwise....
    2011-08-15 03:08 AM
    I can assure you, I look at myself in the mirror every day and I'm much more of a "Jacques" than a "jd"...
    Alright! alright! Jacques then! (I guessssss I can get used to calling you that in due time) *sigh*
    2011-08-15 05:28 AM

is there any buuf icon for the mobile carrier? name.. or the buuf logo?
    Try these for your Buuf Carrier henzxy...

Buuf iPhone 4-buufcarrier-2x.pngBuuf iPhone 4-buufcarrier.png

And try this for your lock Slider button. Let me know what you think.

Buuf iPhone 4-henzlockslider.png
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-08-15 at 08:59 AM.
    2011-08-15 08:01 AM
    thank you sjbtax, but please could you just resize the "hEnZ" to this two dimensions:

1) 43 x 20
    2) 85 x 40
    2011-08-15 10:48 AM
    thank you sjbtax, but please could you just resize the "hEnZ" to this two dimensions:

1) 43 x 20
    2) 85 x 40
    Sorry henzxy,

I misunderstood and thought you said you wanted the "BUUF" for your carrier logo and the "hEnZ" for your Lockscreen Slider.

1) 43 x 20 Buuf iPhone 4-henzlockslider85x40.png
    2) 85 x 40 Buuf iPhone 4-henzlockslider43x20.png

Let me know how they look, or better yet post some screenshots once you've applied them.

Heheheheh thanks but can u use the original app of the shop & ship and buff it for me plzz^^
    Boy AnGel-Face,

How boring.... lol

Buuf iPhone 4-shop-ship2.png

Are you one of those people who have the model of your car across the top of your windscreen so that you can remember what you're driving too??? lol, only joking!
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-08-15 at 11:17 AM.
    2011-08-15 11:02 AM
    Boy AnGel-Face,

How boring.... lol

Buuf iPhone 4-shop-ship2.png

Are you one of those people who have the model of your car across the top of your windscreen so that you can remember what you're driving too??? lol, only joking!
    hehehehe com'on, No I'm not ;p

Can u plzz buff these apps too

Attachment 542777 Attachment 542778

BirdBrain, NBK
    Last edited by AnGeL-FaCe; 2011-08-15 at 03:12 PM.
    2011-08-15 03:09 PM
    Let me know how they look, or better yet post some screenshots once you've applied them.
    Buuf iPhone 4-img_0075.png

this is it looks like.. but its a little bit dark... if you can just change the color to make it lighter..
    Last edited by henzxy; 2011-08-15 at 04:01 PM.
    2011-08-15 03:57 PM
    Try these for your Buuf Carrier henzxy...

Buuf iPhone 4-buufcarrier-2x.pngBuuf iPhone 4-buufcarrier.png

And try this for your lock Slider button. Let me know what you think.

Buuf iPhone 4-henzlockslider.png
    hey sbjtax, can u make one for me? for my carrier, name it Cjay.. thanks
    2011-08-15 06:45 PM
    Hi, i m trying to get one of these beauty buufed dock, but cant find the post , can someone help?? Thx a lot cheers!!
    2011-08-15 09:39 PM
    Hi, i m trying to get one of these beauty buufed dock, but cant find the post , can someone help?? Thx a lot cheers!!
    Which dock do you want? The brown fence one?

http://db.tt/eVSVTCO
    2011-08-15 09:48 PM
    Buuf iPhone 4-img_0075.png

this is it looks like.. but its a little bit dark... if you can just change the color to make it lighter..
    I can do that for you later. Lookin' good by the way!

hey sbjtax, can u make one for me? for my carrier, name it Cjay.. thanks
    Sure cjay... Just woke up so I'll post it later on.
    2011-08-15 10:12 PM
    Which dock do you want? The brown fence one?

http://db.tt/eVSVTCO
    Ops no its another one brown or black and i think it was written buuf on it

Thx a lot

Dark enough mrpresto?Attachment 526753
    Hi , thid id the one i m looking for but icons are floating up the dock , can someone rezise it please? Thx
    Last edited by audiotrip; 2011-08-15 at 10:53 PM.
    2011-08-15 10:22 PM
    Hi , thid id the one i m looking for but icons are floating up the dock , can someone rezise it please? Thx
    I'm not sure that resizing it will work depending on which operating system you are on. It may need to be merged with your wallpaper. I'll have a look at it later for you. If you want to post your preferred wallpaper, Jacques or I (or anyone else that wants to have a go) will merge the two for you.

I also noticed that you have asked over in Buuf Infinity. Although, out of respect for their work I would prefer not to modify their work, however I also have noticed that there has been no movement on that thread from anyone involved for over a week so depending on the outcome over there I may have a look at that for you sometime in the future.
    2011-08-15 11:13 PM
    Ok thx
    2011-08-15 11:15 PM
    I'm not sure that resizing it will work depending on which operating system you are on. It may need to be merged with your wallpaper. I'll have a look at it later for you. If you want to post your preferred wallpaper, Jacques or I (or anyone else that wants to have a go) will merge the two for you.

I also noticed that you have asked over in Buuf Infinity. Although, out of respect for their work I would prefer not to modify their work, however I also have noticed that there has been no movement on that thread from anyone involved for over a week so depending on the outcome over there I may have a look at that for you sometime in the future.
    Indeed...

audiotrip, please post your wallpaper and we can try to get you something usable ..
    2011-08-15 11:16 PM
    hehehehe com'on, No I'm not ;p

Can u plzz buff these apps too

Attachment 542777 Attachment 542778

BirdBrain, NBK
    Who you callin' a Birdbrain???

I've added the requests. Can you check the attachment links (comes up invalid) just so I know I've got the right apps. Also do you prefer Buufed icons that are more true to the original icon or can I use my imagination?
    2011-08-16 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD