User Tag List

ummm only if i redo the entire theme over? Hehe

i've actually painted both the status bar and the dock onto each and every image. If i get enough donations and request for other colors i will do it. Or if i become insanely bored. (but for now there's only been about (15) donators which is hardly enough for the work that's involved)

i only have my theme listed "here" and no where else so that could be why...
    proud to be a donor!!! Thanks to all>
    2010-10-22 08:35 PM
    Hey guys... What do I need to name an image to use it as the carrier logo??? Anybody know?
    2010-10-22 08:50 PM
    Bababooey!..You can ask to mrjsantos..he use my carrier logo.. ;-)
    2010-10-22 08:55 PM
    [email protected] and [email protected] (I think I'm just peeking in the directory and there are several images but I think it's those two)

System/Library/Carrier Bundles/

/private/var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundle.bundle

Sorry the board wants to tag it as an email address? hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-22 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-22 09:08 PM
    Hey Stereo, coul you do this icons in 128x128? Thanks!
    Attached Images Buuf iPhone 4-fotos.png Buuf iPhone 4-itunes.png Buuf iPhone 4-font-swap.png Buuf iPhone 4-notas.png Buuf iPhone 4-mail.png Buuf iPhone 4-cydia.png Buuf iPhone 4-ifile.png Buuf iPhone 4-google-earth.png 
    2010-10-22 09:13 PM
    @bababooey

about themeing the carrier the way I did it was just download one from cydia and explore the theme and replace those with the ones you want, I'm on 3.1.3 so I don't know if it's the same as 4.1
    2010-10-22 10:34 PM
    @bababooey

about themeing the carrier the way I did it was just download one from cydia and explore the theme and replace those with the ones you want, I'm on 3.1.3 so I don't know if it's the same as 4.1
    Hahaha... Nah man, not as easy... But I'm gunna fish around for what it is on 4.1.... Thanx anyways bro
    2010-10-23 02:12 AM
    @obiwankod

Flipboard, BigOven Pro, 3Three Logo, Kenny's face
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-flipboard.png   Buuf iPhone 4-bigoven-pro.png   Buuf iPhone 4-3logo.png   Buuf iPhone 4-kenny.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You
    2010-10-23 02:35 AM
    @ Stereo89 - I just spent 2 hours making all of my bundle folders for all of the HD icons. After all of that for some reason. . . They look like this

Square with no transparent

Buuf iPhone 4-img_0355.png

The ones that are messed up are:
    LockNRoll
    Ragdoll Blaster 2
    CardStar
    Calendars
    Word with friends
    LimeRain
    Chase
    Contacts Sync
    BiteSMS
    WordHelper
    DirectTV

Now that's a list! LOL
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 2010-10-23 at 03:04 AM.
    2010-10-23 02:53 AM
    @ Stereo89 - I just spent 2 hours making all of my bundle folders for all of the HD icons. After all of that for some reason. . . They look like this

Buuf iPhone 4-img_0355.png
    Looks like you either downloded the thumbnail or..... Did you edit them with something????

Guys, I found that the easiest way to get your images from here to your theme is by using safari download manager and ifile, and do everything right from the iPhone. Just make sure you click the thumbnail and the press and hold on the image AFTER it opens in it's own page... With tools like these, there's no need for desktop unless your editing the image... Trust me.... MUCH easier/faster=yay!
    Last edited by Bababooey13; 2010-10-23 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-23 03:04 AM

September when you grab the icons posted in the forum be sure to click on the icon and then right click and select "open image in new tab" or "open image in new window" then right click on the image and save to your desktop or you will have that white background behind what should be a trans icon.

As far as the icons appearing square like that it has to do w/ something being edited to remove the icon shadows on the springboard. It's a file located in one of the bundles folder but I cannot remember which one atm. But Bababooey will know since that theme is his okay. Baba help the lady! hehe

/me waves hello to Bababooey! (me likes your name)

Bababooey!
    Bababooey!
    Bababooey!

(can't help myself!) hehe

[email protected] and [email protected] (I think I'm just peeking in the directory and there are several images but I think it's those two)

System/Library/Carrier Bundles/

/private/var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundle.bundle

Sorry the board wants to tag it as an email address? hehe
    Bababooeyyyy (I posted this for you earlier regarding the carrier logo) I'm pretty sure those are the file names for iP4 no matter what OS
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-23 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-23 03:41 AM
    @ Doreen & Bababooey13 YES! That's what I must have done. . .wierd though some were OK. . .anyway it all looks good now.

@ Stereo89 I have looked but I still can not find HD versions of
    Buuf iPhone 4-img_0356.png

ShopShop

Math Clock

Wordsworth

G-Whizz

Fandango

White Noise

Uno

Talking Carl

Christmas Countdown

Best Alarm

Ragdollblaster 2 (I also need help finding and changing this one)

PS Mobile

WorldCard Mobile

And I know I saw a BiteSMS that was round. . .But I can't find it now

No rush - My brian is fried! I'm off to bed. . .See you guys in the morning

I put together a Bundle- Not a lot but its a start - How can I share it?
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 2010-10-23 at 05:41 AM.
    2010-10-23 05:32 AM
    @mcruz

Accura, AltaMail, Awesome Note, Appbox Pro, AppBox, Atomic Web, BackLiter (x2), BeejiveIM
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-accura.png   Buuf iPhone 4-altamail.png   Buuf iPhone 4-awesome-note.png   Buuf iPhone 4-appbox-pro0.png   Buuf iPhone 4-appbox-pro11.png   Buuf iPhone 4-atomicwebbrowser.png   Buuf iPhone 4-backliter.png   Buuf iPhone 4-backliter1.png  

Buuf iPhone 4-beejive-im.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    2010-10-23 01:51 PM
    @twimon

Pizza Hut, Fox 5 news -> page 458 buuf 2,Picture Safe, Who's here
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-pizzahut.png   Buuf iPhone 4-picturesafe.png   Buuf iPhone 4-whos-here.png   Buuf iPhone 4-whos-here1.png  
    2010-10-23 02:47 PM
    thank you so much stereo. heres another batch please.

Bento
    ChefWars
    City Story
    ClickTheCity
    Concepts
    Cookmate
    Cyclemeter
    Dream House
    Elements
    Emoji Free
    Attached Images Buuf iPhone 4-bento.png Buuf iPhone 4-chefwars.png Buuf iPhone 4-city-story.png Buuf iPhone 4-clickthecity.png Buuf iPhone 4-concepts.png Buuf iPhone 4-cookmate.png Buuf iPhone 4-cyclemeter.png Buuf iPhone 4-dream-home.png Buuf iPhone 4-elements.png Buuf iPhone 4-emoji-free.png 
    2010-10-23 02:51 PM
    @emilsal

WeatherIcon

@alalename

Can you write the name of the apps?????
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-weathericon.png  
    2010-10-23 03:05 PM
    Of course Stereo89:
    Photos
    iTunes
    FontSwap
    Notes
    Mail
    Cydia
    iFile
    Google Earth
    I know some of tjem already exists, but I need this icons... Thanks!
    2010-10-23 03:24 PM
    @alalename

Photos, iTunes, FontSwap, Notes, Mail, Cydia, iFile, Google Earth -> page 13
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-photos2.png   Buuf iPhone 4-itunesg.png   Buuf iPhone 4-fontswap0.png   Buuf iPhone 4-notes1.png   Buuf iPhone 4-mail.png   Buuf iPhone 4-cydia0.png   Buuf iPhone 4-ifile1.png  
    2010-10-23 04:52 PM
    @SeptemberC

The first...

ShopShop, Math Clock, Wordsworth, G-Whizz, Fandango
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-shopshop.png   Buuf iPhone 4-math-clock.png   Buuf iPhone 4-wordsworth.png   Buuf iPhone 4-g-whizz.png   Buuf iPhone 4-fandango.png  
    2010-10-23 04:55 PM
    Thanks Stereo! Now, can you do this in 128x128? Thanks again!
    Contacts
    Voice Memos
    Boss Paper
    Game Center
    Memory Stick
    Stocks
    Music
    Attached Images Buuf iPhone 4-contactos.png Buuf iPhone 4-notas-de-voz.png Buuf iPhone 4-boss-paper.png Buuf iPhone 4-game-center.png Buuf iPhone 4-memory-stick.png Buuf iPhone 4-bolsa.png Buuf iPhone 4-icon-audioplayer.png 
    Last edited by alalename; 2010-10-24 at 12:35 PM.
    2010-10-23 07:08 PM
9,824 ... 2634353637384686136 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD