I'm on 4.3.3 aswell and never had this problem. I know that this theme has a few icons missing, the best would be to add them to the icons folder..

So then this fix will work with your Carbon theme aswell?
    Yes thanks....the Icons/Summerboard does solve the issues I was having with Carbon.
    It just takes a while to convert/move the icons from Bundles to Icons

What are the drawbacks of Summerboard?
    2011-08-23 12:47 PM

Thanks for the compliment.

Here you go ButlerDawgs !

For anyone wanting Mark_sweden's "custom" dock here it is as specially made by request for ButlerDawgs.

The dock in Buuf theme/springboard is 320 x 45. And also, I use a transparent dock in winterboard and it is alo 320 x45. What should I do?
    Try and resize your transparent dock to 320 x 1 and see what happens.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-08-23 at 01:18 PM.
    2011-08-23 12:49 PM
    Love it!
    I just worked ontop of a wallpaper found on google images, so because of that I take no credit, if I knew where that wallpaper came from I would've mentioned the name and creator for credit, sadly I dont..

Anyway, here it is if anyone wants to use it..

http://db.tt/0MIHnd7
    2011-08-23 12:54 PM
    I just worked ontop of a wallpaper found on google images, so because of that I take no credit, if I knew where that wallpaper came from I would've mentioned the name and creator for credit, sadly I dont..

Anyway, here it is if anyone wants to use it..

http://db.tt/0MIHnd7
    C'mon Jacques... Pop a created wallpaper in there so that we can use it as part of this theme without the risk of stepping on anyone else's toes. It's your own fault for showing us your skills. Now we know you're up to it.
    2011-08-23 01:25 PM
    C'mon Jacques... Pop a created wallpaper in there so that we can use it as part of this theme without the risk of stepping on anyone else's toes. It's your own fault for showing us your skills. Now we know you're up to it.
    O rubbish man, rather than failing massively at trying to create a new one from scratch I'll just simply rename this one to...

"Image found on google, but we buufed it. Thank you so much for all the hard work..."

See, no tallent, I just use everyone elses hard work an really mess it up..
    2011-08-23 01:36 PM
    For anyone wanting Mark_sweden's "custom" dock here it is as specially made by request for ButlerDawgs.

Try and resize your transparent dock to 320 x 1 and see what happens.
    Worked as a charm. Both docks are 320x20. Is it possible the movie the icon badge as the one furthest to the left (mail) is blocked.

Mark
    2011-08-23 01:51 PM
    O rubbish man, rather than failing massively at trying to create a new one from scratch I'll just simply rename this one to...

"Image found on google, but we buufed it. Thank you so much for all the hard work..."

See, no tallent, I just use everyone elses hard work an really mess it up..
    Boy if that's messed up I'm really looking forward to your good work.

So which part did you borrow from google? Just the wallpaper?
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-08-23 at 10:32 PM.
    2011-08-23 01:52 PM
    Boy of that's messed up I'm really looking forward to your good work.

So which part did you borrow from google? Just the wallpaper?
    This one.. It's gotta be purpose made for something, but I have tried to find themes with it and not able to find any..

Buuf iPhone 4-background.png

So, you can clearly see, no tallent, only modified..
    2011-08-23 02:11 PM
    This one.. It's gotta be purpose made for something, but I have tried to find themes with it and not able to find any..

Buuf iPhone 4-background.png

So, you can clearly see, no tallent, only modified..
    Nice find and great thinking Jacques. You want to email the psd and I'll have look at what suggestions I can come up with. Between the two of us I'm sure we can come up with something good.
    2011-08-23 02:24 PM
    Nice find and great thinking Jacques. You want to email the psd and I'll have look at what suggestions I can come up with. Between the two of us I'm sure we can come up with something good.
    Um... .PSD..? I did'nt save one

Wait, I'll make a new one..
    2011-08-23 02:26 PM
    Um... .PSD..? I did'nt save one

Wait, I'll make a new one..
    Just a hint. I always maintain a psd for each project so that you can always add or change or even borrow different pieces easily.
    2011-08-23 02:53 PM
    Just a hint. I always maintain a psd for each project so that you can always add or change or even borrow different pieces easily.
    Ye, lesson learned, it's gonna be sooo much work to do all that again... Sorry, but I think I'm rather NOT gonna try to make one...
    2011-08-23 02:56 PM
    Worked as a charm. Both docks are 320x20. Is it possible the movie the icon badge as the one furthest to the left (mail) is blocked.

Mark
    It looks like you must have five transparent icons in your dock to get it over that far. I think if we adjust the location of the badge then it will apply to all badges. Why don't you try just three transparent icons in the dock and see how that works?

Ye, lesson learned, it's gonna be sooo much work to do all that again... Sorry, but I think I'm rather NOT gonna try to make one...
    That's fine. I think it would be a great addition to the theme but the work involved is sometimes too much. I have another idea so I may download snowcover and give it a go sometime in the future if there's enough interest for it.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-08-23 at 03:06 PM.
    2011-08-23 02:57 PM
    Check your email...
    2011-08-23 03:52 PM
    As you can see, I have done a special one. The HTC buttons are copied on the wallpaper and the logo for bitesms, phone and mail are transparent icons. But the transparent icons are too high up (look at the red circle with number 6). Is it possible to lower them so they are exactly on the buttons? I'm on 3GS fw 4.3.4.

hey man,where did u get that fb icon?will u please post it if I don't bother!?thanks in advance
    2011-08-23 05:32 PM
    hey man,where did u get that fb icon?will u please post it if I don't bother!?thanks in advance
    Here is the fb icon, mate.

Buuf iPhone 4-facebook-2x.png
    Last edited by Mark_sweden; 2011-08-23 at 09:56 PM.
    2011-08-23 09:33 PM
    Yes thanks....the Icons/Summerboard does solve the issues I was having with Carbon.
    It just takes a while to convert/move the icons from Bundles to Icons

What are the drawbacks of Summerboard?
    It is older style theming and there are rumors than it causes lag and other problems. For the bit of extra work I decided to theme via bundles to avoid any potential issues.

How do you theme the spotlight and settings icons using the Icon folder method?
    2011-08-24 12:21 AM

thanks a lot,man
    2011-08-24 01:34 AM
    I like! Great work Jacques! Go on though, add your musical notes coming out of the speakers and make one with the brown dock floorboards for the non grunge look for those that haven't gone over to the dark side.

Giant high five!

Doreen, I think we need to add Jacques SnowCover mod to the first post! Whatya reckon?

Not our Buuf theme. I have mine completely configured without Summerboard on.
    /me agrees when you guys are done w/ the final let me know and I can post it up in the first post okay.

Looks great Jacques!
    2011-08-24 06:46 AM

Hi is it possible to use the momento book as the background for this Facebook icon? Cause I don't really like the slanted book. Thanks.
    2011-08-24 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD