I wonder if Shane's fallen asleep yet... Maybe he joined in..
    As for Shane he is probably at his neighbors wild loud party about now drunk and dancing w/ Winnie the Pooh. While his wife is yelling at him from next door to get his butt back home! hehe
    Nope, just hit 3AM and still lying awake unable to sleep. As you would know the volume of the music and the drunken carry-on is directly relative the volume of alcohol consumed and it's really hopping next door now.

My son is absolutely beside himself with panic. Does not cope well with day to day life much less this sort of thing.

Looks like I'll be sleeping tomorrow instead of Buufing.

What's the "Blue Nose Buuf" theme?
    my wife really likes the Blue Nose friends (originated from the Me 2 You bear) so it's a bit of a combination of Buuf which she loves and that. As Blue Nose is a commercial product it will be a personal theme for her, but I'll be sure to share some screenshots at some stage.

I already started a forever friends bear theme for her, but by the time I got about half way through it she decided to upgrade her 3G to an iPhone 4 and of course my theme was all SD. I have never got around to redoing it all for HD.

Sneak Peek - Mail Icon

from the Elite Pro HD (barsoverbeats) / Timeless HD (Bluemetal) / UniW (Ian Nicholls) theme that I run on my iPhone 4.

Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-08-27 at 07:38 PM.
    2011-08-27 07:08 PM
    So I've not tried this yet to see how it looks on your calculator (I will tonight) but here is a quickie example using the image out of your file I just downloaded. Test it and see if it looks okay

Ok, here's a comparison...

First is with the one you modified.

Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314469418.035163.jpg Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314469449.788041.jpg

And with the original.

Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314469752.108557.jpg Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314469775.694816.jpg

Yours definatly looks better, but.. acn you try to make one with a tiny bit less light?

Something inbetween mine and yours..
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-08-27 at 08:47 PM.
    2011-08-27 08:24 PM
    Nope, just hit 3AM and still lying awake unable to sleep. As you would know the volume of the music and the drunken carry-on is directly relative the volume of alcohol consumed and it's really hopping next door now.

My son is absolutely beside himself with panic. Does not cope well with day to day life much less this sort of thing.

Looks like I'll be sleeping tomorrow instead of Buufing.

my wife really likes the Blue Nose friends (originated from the Me 2 You bear) so it's a bit of a combination of Buuf which she loves and that. As Blue Nose is a commercial product it will be a personal theme for her, but I'll be sure to share some screenshots at some stage.

I already started a forever friends bear theme for her, but by the time I got about half way through it she decided to upgrade her 3G to an iPhone 4 and of course my theme was all SD. I have never got around to redoing it all for HD.

Sneak Peek - Mail Icon

from the Elite Pro HD (barsoverbeats) / Timeless HD (Bluemetal) / UniW (Ian Nicholls) theme that I run on my iPhone 4.

O man, these blue nose friends are so cute, my wife loves them!! I hope you're getting some sleep now..

Wait, so you dont even use buuf?

Why?
    2011-08-27 10:03 PM
    Sweet! This is perfect! Thanks sjbtax!!
    hi ButlerDawgs
    i have seen your request for the htc dock icons
    i saved the 3 icons and modded them to messages and mail and i made from every icon 2 one with @2x and one without
    but when i look on my springboard they look very smal
    look at my picture, have u the same problem with them?????
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-img_1014.png  
    2011-08-27 10:06 PM
    hi ButlerDawgs
    i have seen your request for the htc dock icons
    i saved the 3 icons and modded them to messages and mail and i made from every icon 2 one with @2x and one without
    but when i look on my springboard they look very smal
    look at my picture, have u the same problem with them?????
    Hi puntisimo,

The htc dock icons need to be attached to the background of your choice with transparent icons in place above them for it to work. When I created the originals I made the dock icons in the correct size for the HD display to fit your 640 x 960 wallpaper.

Here I've posted the full set in both colors one completely blank and again with the "Phone" text only. Let me know and post up your wallpaper if anyone needs me to merge them for you. Also let me know if they are needed in SD.

O man, these blue nose friends are so cute, my wife loves them!! I hope you're getting some sleep now..

Wait, so you dont even use buuf?

Why?
    Got a couple of hours, but they never stopped. The music got turned off eventually but they've stayed up talking loudly so here I am at 8:30 AM doing a bit of Buufing with my son to help him stay calm while my wife and other son try to get a bit more sleep.

No ashamedly I don't run Buuf personally on my iPhone4. I couldn't bear to part with the clean business like look of my original setup. I do however run Buuf on both my iPads and on my wife's Iphone4 and iPad.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-08-28 at 12:38 AM.
    2011-08-28 12:29 AM
    Got a couple of hours, but they never stopped. The music got turned off eventually but they've stayed up talking loudly so here I am at 8:30 AM doing a bit of Buufing with my son to help him stay calm while my wife and other son try to get a bit more sleep.

No ashamedly I don't run Buuf personally on my iPhone4. I couldn't bear to part with the clean business like look of my original setup. I do however run Buuf on both my iPads and on my wife's Iphone4 and iPad.
    Man, so many idevices, you guys must be loaded.. Is that the same term you guys use there?

That can be your next project..

"Clean Business Buuf"
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-08-28 at 02:10 AM.
    2011-08-28 01:50 AM
    You've lost me lvl.swiftwind. Do you mean it has a black square around it? If so it looks like you have saved the original wrong. You need to view it in new window or tab and then save as from there. If you just mean the drop shadow I can do it when I get home if Jacques doesn't get to it for you first.
    mm its the black/grey shadowy stuff around the icon...like i want the icon by itself...with no background and any shadows...thank you so much!!
    2011-08-28 02:59 AM
    Ok, here's a comparison...

First is with the one you modified.

Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314469418.035163.jpg Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314469449.788041.jpg

And with the original.

Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314469752.108557.jpg Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314469775.694816.jpg

Yours definatly looks better, but.. acn you try to make one with a tiny bit less light?

Something inbetween mine and yours..
    That was just a quick idea but here you go see if this looks better:

Also Eric contacted me today regarding what I passed on to you guys a couple of days ago about what Paul is working on. Please consider to donate to either Eric or Paul directly in order to get Paul his iPad 2. Eric is trying to use his donations coming in off of his Buuf iPad theme to get Paul a iPad 2 okay...

For those that don't know Paul is mattahan and is the original creator of Buuf and he has decided anyone who donates 25 bucks will not only get an icon of their choice made for them but also a link to access to the new UltraBuuf icon set that he is currently working on. You can view a few of those icons here along w/ the interview Eric did w/ Paul.

/me kicks Eric cuz I told Paul "I" wanted to interview him and he agreed but I really should kick myself cuz I slacked and missed the opportunity when it was in my hands I suppose. *sigh*

Anyways here's the link: http://ienthu.com/2011/07/buuf-takes...he-ipad-video/
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-08-28 at 05:33 AM.
    2011-08-28 05:17 AM
    Man, so many idevices, you guys must be loaded.. Is that the same term you guys use there?
    Nah... We use them for our business all the time.

That can be your next project..

"Clean Business Buuf"
    Now I think that's even beyond MY imagination. The two are almost opposites.

For those that don't know Paul is mattahan and is the original creator of Buuf and he has decided anyone who donates 25 bucks will not only get an icon of their choice made for them but also a link to access to the new UltraBuuf icon set that he is currently working on. You can view a few of those icons here along w/ the interview Eric did w/ Paul.
    I'm prepared to offer up $100 towards Paul's iPad2, so I think Doreen you should think of 4 special request icons for our theme because I can't think of any.

Any suggestions???

Post#6097 - Dancing with the Stars ANT1TV - Mimh

Buuf iPhone 4-dwts2.png Buuf iPhone 4-dwts.png

Post#6054 - Mad Skill MX - samirul

Buuf iPhone 4-mad-skills-mx.png

Post#6054 - Anti Mosquito - samirul

Buuf iPhone 4-anti-mosquito.png
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-08-28 at 09:16 AM.
    2011-08-28 08:20 AM
    Shane, I love your Mosquito icon, great job..

Doreen. I think the first "displayBackground" is the best, so we can use that, I have also made the same one in a green shade for the "displayBackgroundSelected" item and also some improvements to the 1 and 2 pressed buttons, just to fall behind the creepy guys head..

Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314521511.082646.jpg Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314521523.797640.jpg

Here's the updated bundle..

com.apple.calculator.zip
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-08-28 at 11:10 AM.
    2011-08-28 10:49 AM

hi
    thanks for these images, but when i will save them , it saves as a html not as a image?????
    2011-08-28 12:05 PM
    Hey, can someone buuf this Icon? It is for the new Navigon URBAN wich is for Bycicles and City Navigation for travellers.

I thaught it would look good if the "Matrix Styled" green/black Words from the background would appear in the inside of the Navigon arrow. So it would be a green/black arrow and not an orange one.

Greetz CrisBuuf iPhone 4-navigon-urban-germany-iphone-ipad-icon-80x80.png
    2011-08-28 01:02 PM

hi
    thanks for these images, but when i will save them , it saves as a html not as a image?????
    Hmmm.... They're links to images from my dropbox. I wonder if it's because they're not from my public folder? Does anyone know? Try this one and tell me if it's different. It's from my public folder.

Hey, can someone buuf this Icon? It is for the new Navigon URBAN wich is for Bycicles and City Navigation for travellers.

I thaught it would look good if the "Matrix Styled" green/black Words from the background would appear in the inside of the Navigon arrow. So it would be a green/black arrow and not an orange one.

Greetz CrisBuuf iPhone 4-navigon-urban-germany-iphone-ipad-icon-80x80.png
    I can do that for you. Given your suggested style an idea popped into my head immediately (If only they were all that easy). Didn't get any sleep last night so I'm off to bed early tonight but I'll knock that out for you in the morning.

Shane
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-08-28 at 01:37 PM.
    2011-08-28 01:27 PM
    thank you so much ;-)
    2011-08-28 01:40 PM
    its the same , no image its a html, in the original post there are images to save??????
    2011-08-28 01:55 PM
    its the same , no image its a html, in the original post there are images to save??????
    I'm at a loss. The second image is posted exactly the same as the original ones. If you go back to the original images can you still download those correctly?

EDIT: it's OK I figured it out. I'll fix it in the morning.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-08-28 at 02:22 PM.
    2011-08-28 02:14 PM

Greetz Cris

Here you go Chris...

Post#7293 - Navigon URBAN - BlueG60

Buuf iPhone 4-navigonurban.png

hi
    Hmmm.... They're links to images from my dropbox. I wonder if it's because they're not from my public folder? Does anyone know? Try this one and tell me if it's different. It's from my public folder.

No, all seems to be OK from my computer. (On PC)

Tested in Firefox
    Right Click "View Image"
    Right Click "Save Image As..."
    Change "Save as Type:" dropdown box from "Firefox Document" to "All Files" and make sure you put you .png on the end of the file name.

Tested in Internet Explorer
    Right Click "Save Picture as"

I will try and test Safari later today.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-08-28 at 11:10 PM.
    2011-08-28 10:51 PM
    sjbtax

this was the right way, i saved the pcs as png now, thanks ;-)
    2011-08-29 12:04 AM
    Here you go Chris...

Post#7293 - Navigon URBAN - BlueG60

Buuf iPhone 4-navigonurban.png
    Sooooo cool, thank you very much.
    2011-08-29 03:41 AM
    Doreen. I think the first "displayBackground" is the best, so we can use that, I have also made the same one in a green shade for the "displayBackgroundSelected" item and also some improvements to the 1 and 2 pressed buttons, just to fall behind the creepy guys head..

Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314521511.082646.jpg Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1314521523.797640.jpg

Here's the updated bundle..

com.apple.calculator.zip
    Thanks Jacques, I added the bundle to the main theme download and put you in the credits up in the first post. I don't know how to say thanks enough to you and sjbtax (you guys have been breathing new life into this Buuf theme and I want you both to know I really appreciate it sincerely)
    2011-08-29 06:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD