Thanks. At least we know now that it's not a problem with the bundle setup.

What "Base theme" are you running? It looks like it may have an icon mask built in.
    What font are you using?? Looks sharp!!!
    2011-09-18 01:23 AM
    Jacques those truly came out pretty amazing!

Post#7472 - iphaccess - audiotrip

Attachment 547825

Post#7501 - Longtime - derekliu

Attachment 547826

Post#7501 - simple DOF - derekliu

Attachment 547827

Post#6497 - FFPoints - can7

Attachment 547829
    Shane killer stuff! I love your iPH icon (whatever that app is?) hehe and that Football Helmet outstanding!!!

Does anyone know if the close button in multiflow can be switched? I tried replacing the file, but no go

Also dorrens animated ls weather theme (free) on the first post, I can't find the female version when I download the file it only has the male version in the folder,

?
    You probably mean the Female LockScreen? Here you go: Buuf iPhone 4 HD LS for Females.zip

Post#7588 - Radio 105 - audiotrip

Post#6097 - Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors - Mimh

(Mimh I'm not certain of this app and I had to guess when I made this so just let me know okay)

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-09-18 at 05:20 AM.
    2011-09-18 04:26 AM

Shane killer stuff! I love your iPH icon (whatever that app is?) hehe and that Football Helmet outstanding!!!

You probably mean the Female LockScreen? Here you go: Buuf iPhone 4 HD LS for Females.zip

(Mimh I'm not certain of this app and I had to guess when I made this so just let me know okay)

It's shame we can't have animated icons. That way we could fade the ghost in and out on that icon.
    2011-09-18 11:47 AM
    sjbtax

This doesn't work!! I don't why the icon disappears!
    2011-09-18 01:03 PM
    Hello Gaius_Baltar

It is the only solution i found ...

Put this folder in :
    XXXX.theme/Bundles and respring (or restart your phone if it does not work).
    By cons, you will not see the shadows when you press an application whit this folder.
    Tell me if it works ...
    2011-09-18 02:35 PM
    hello Buufmaniacs
    i changed the Background of my SB settings 2row
    i inserted a dark grey background, and i writed on the top of the Background SB Stereo
    also i installed the font Akbar after i installed Bytafont from Cydia
    have a look

i have one question about sb settings
    the toggles have the names in english, i want to have them in german
    for wi-fi i want w-lan
    i changed the names of the folders but after respring the icons not shown
    where i have tho change the names of them, because there where the toggles are to set them on or off
    they must be changed too
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-img_1034.png   Buuf iPhone 4-img_1035.png   Buuf iPhone 4-img_1037.png   Buuf iPhone 4-img_1042.png   Buuf iPhone 4-img_1036.png   Buuf iPhone 4-img_1043.jpg  
    Last edited by puntisimo; 2011-09-18 at 02:55 PM.
    2011-09-18 02:51 PM
    ok, that's the result....

Attachment 547970

xD
    Hmmmm.... I'm not sure if you have to turn Summerboard off to use the Bundles method and maybe that could be causing your problem, but let's go back to square one. Rename your la Caxia folder inside your Bundles folder so that it wont work any more (place a 1 in front so that it will appear at the top of the list in case we need to come back and find it later). Back to the Icons folder inside your theme. Place two copies of your icon in there and name them exactly as follows:-

"la Caxia".png
    "la Caxia"@2x.png

Note you must leave the quotation marks in place, lowercase l, include the space & Uppercase C. You must also take note of where I have the quotation marks positioned around the la Caxia and before the @2x. Go to Winterboard, uncheck your theme, recheck your theme. Back one level, make sure Summerboard is turned on and then hit the respiring button in the top left corner.

I have my fingers crossed for you.
    2011-09-18 04:08 PM
    It's shame we can't have animated icons. That way we could fade the ghost in and out on that icon.
    Ummm Buuf iPhone 4 HD II??? Animations are up my alley...

2011-09-18 04:16 PM
    Ummm Buuf iPhone 4 HD II??? Animations are up my alley...

Was just looking at that myself
    2011-09-18 04:29 PM
    I just downloaded it and installed it to check it out Shane. I'm running out to the gym for a bit and get some things done and later on I will have a look at it and see if I can animate some Buuf icons. It looks fun...
    2011-09-18 04:33 PM
    hello Buufmaniacs
    i changed the Background of my SB settings 2row
    i inserted a dark grey background, and i writed on the top of the Background SB Stereo
    also i installed the font Akbar after i installed Bytafont from Cydia
    have a look

i have one question about sb settings
    the toggles have the names in english, i want to have them in german
    for wi-fi i want w-lan
    i changed the names of the folders but after respring the icons not shown
    where i have tho change the names of them, because there where the toggles are to set them on or off
    they must be changed too
    Your toggle names should be at /var/mobile/Library/SBSetting/Toggles

Change the name there and it changes the text.

You will also need to change the name of the toggle in your SBSettings theme at /var/mobile/Library/SBSetting/Themes/? Otherwise you will just get the default blank.on/blank.off toggle from your theme. Just tested it by renaming Bluetooth to Bluetooth2. Respring and it worked.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-09-18 at 04:51 PM.
    2011-09-18 04:41 PM

thx doreen, but may i ask to have the original logo of radio 105 icon buufed please, that would be great.??
    2011-09-18 08:48 PM
    I just downloaded it and installed it to check it out Shane. I'm running out to the gym for a bit and get some things done and later on I will have a look at it and see if I can animate some Buuf icons. It looks fun...
    Hey Doreen,
    Animated buuf icons sounds great!!
    I love to see what you guys come up with. I was thinking photoframes, tv sets, and possibly the paper-notepad icons.

What do you all think??
    First things first, gotta see what that mirror with the ghost in it would look like.

Thanks for all the hard work!!!
    2011-09-18 08:55 PM
    Hmmmm.... I'm not sure if you have to turn Summerboard off to use the Bundles method and maybe that could be causing your problem, but let's go back to square one. Rename your la Caxia folder inside your Bundles folder so that it wont work any more (place a 1 in front so that it will appear at the top of the list in case we need to come back and find it later). Back to the Icons folder inside your theme. Place two copies of your icon in there and name them exactly as follows:-

"la Caxia".png
    "la Caxia"@2x.png

Note you must leave the quotation marks in place, lowercase l, include the space & Uppercase C. You must also take note of where I have the quotation marks positioned around the la Caxia and before the @2x. Go to Winterboard, uncheck your theme, recheck your theme. Back one level, make sure Summerboard is turned on and then hit the respiring button in the top left corner.

I have my fingers crossed for you.
    ok, there's a problem, my coputer says that I can't put quotation to rename my file!!
    2011-09-18 09:15 PM
    thx doreen, but may i ask to have the original logo of radio 105 icon buufed please, that would be great.??
    Hi..

Would this one do..?

Buuf iPhone 4-467141d1282913710-buuf-iphone-4-wordswithfriends.png
    2011-09-18 09:17 PM
    ok, there's a problem, my coputer says that I can't put quotation to rename my file!!
    Then you will need to correctly name them in iFile once you have them in place. If you are only discovering this now then I gather you did not have them named correctly before??
    2011-09-18 09:53 PM
    Hi..

Would this one do..?

Man, now that I'm more awake it's clear that this icon really needs some more work.. I'll do that in a little while!
    2011-09-18 11:06 PM
    Hey Doreen,
    Animated buuf icons sounds great!!
    I love to see what you guys come up with. I was thinking photoframes, tv sets, and possibly the paper-notepad icons.

What do you all think??
    First things first, gotta see what that mirror with the ghost in it would look like.

Thanks for all the hard work!!!
    Thanks mrpresto welllll let me take a peek at how this tweak works exactly and see about making that Ghost in the Mirror icon. Just got back in and going to jump on this now...

Man, now that I'm more awake it's clear that this icon really needs some more work.. I'll do that in a little while!
    What in the world are you talking about? I think that came out fantastic Jacques!

Okay first off the top there is some incompatibility issues between Five icon dock and this Animated icons tweak. So if you ride 5 icons down in your dock like I do then one off the top totally disappears (in my case it is my phone! which is no where to be found now) not sure which of those tweaks is to blame but they definitely do not like each other so I need to turn off my Five icon dock tweak...

Seems the Directory to play in is: var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/Animated-iPhone-1/Icons

Also seems this should be easy since it takes .gifs! =)

Can it be done? Yes however, it does not like icons that are freeform w/ shadows...

Example 1:

But if you remove the shadows off the Buuf icons you can get lucky (but it takes work and nobody wants work)

Example 2:

So you guys can test this out by using my Example 2 icon/.gif and drop it into the above directory I posted and you can see it works! Name the icon the "same" as one of the default icons/.gifs that are already installed from the Animated icons tweak in that directory and reload it.

Icons that are not freeform such as the icons/.gifs that it installs by default of course are easier to work w/ but freeform icons will be work to make animations w/ because of the shadows. Let me play around w/ this some more and see what I can figure out. (cuz I'm all guesswork) Got my phone icon back working!

Alright you guys this is jussss a quickie sloppy vid but on my vid check out the 4th row "bottom right two BUUF icons. =) Ignore the shadow issues for now that needs work.

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-09-19 at 01:59 AM.
    2011-09-19 12:45 AM
    And there is no freaking way I've got time to tackle this alone for free so you guys need to "all" jump in on it if you want this to happen and we can all make a free killer animated Buuf theme. (cuz this would be some serious work if you guys are all up to it?)

All I'm doing is seeing if "we" can do it...
    2011-09-19 01:55 AM
    First try... (Bad)

Better..

Buuf iPhone 4-467141d1282913710-buuf-iphone-4-wordswithfriendsasasas.png
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-09-19 at 01:58 AM.
    2011-09-19 01:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD