Superb ... cheers jdwinnaar!
    2011-09-22 01:27 AM
    Superb ... cheers jdwinnaar!
    2011-09-22 03:31 AM
    Hello Alice

I can only help ppl w/ my own Animated Weather Flip Clock (reason being that is the one I personally created and designed therefore I know the code and how to help ppl w/ their setups and modifications etc)

Wow! Those Plunderland icons are insanely cool Jacques! (you are really getting better and better and better!)

Not that I am aware of. Unfortunately when anyone designs a dark theme the text on top is not easy to read (cuz the iPhone's default GUI is that boring light blue)

Okay now on the iPhone I have to say it looks quite busy but on your pc it looks quite cool! (cuz there is more screen res)
    Hey doreen,
    I'm not sure if I/we understand eachother? I think what I am trying to say here is that in safari above the search engines there's a transparent slot (I can see the webpage in-between the statusbar and the searchbar) just wondering if this is happening to anyone else and if there is a fix for this, I'm posting two ss's, take a peek. One is your theme and the other one is gadezu-whitbelts.

Thanks,
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1316657411.617364.jpg   Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1316657437.650722.jpg  
    2011-09-22 04:11 AM
    Latest from Mattahan.... Tigger

OMG it's cute. My wife's gonna love it so I guess I'll have to figure out what app to use it for.

Icon Size

2011-09-22 05:52 AM
    Hey doreen,
    I'm not sure if I/we understand eachother? I think what I am trying to say here is that in safari above the search engines there's a transparent slot (I can see the webpage in-between the statusbar and the searchbar) just wondering if this is happening to anyone else and if there is a fix for this, I'm posting two ss's, take a peek. One is your theme and the other one is gadezu-whitbelts.

Thanks,
    mrpresto do me a favor and see if this fixes that, just d/l and unzip this folder here: com.apple.UIKit.zip

and place the (4) images that are inside into my theme folder named: "com.apple.UIKit" (which is located in my bundles directory okay)

Thanks

Latest from Mattahan.... Tigger

OMG it's cute. My wife's gonna love it so I guess I'll have to figure out what app to use it for.

Icon Size

Completely adorable. Now it looks like you need to make a winnie the pooh theme for your wife! hehe
    Actually you could probably make a really cute Winnie the Pooh Buufy wallpaper or something?

For your wife...

Last edited by Doreen; 2011-09-22 at 06:26 AM.
    2011-09-22 05:55 AM
    Doreen, for in safari the topshine png worked wonders, I also applied the translucent_base png and it gave me this effect on my status bar, kinnda cool!!!

Thanks

P.s. Can anyone help me with some folders, I'm looking for the same color as the ui for buuf iphone4 hd 
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1316665708.490577.jpg  
    Last edited by mrpresto; 2011-09-22 at 06:31 AM.
    2011-09-22 06:28 AM
    Doreen, for in safari the topshine png worked wonders, I also applied the translucent_base png and it gave me this effect on my status bar, kinnda cool!!!

Thanks
    Great! Glad that worked. Enjoy! The only thing I can think of to get around that funky dark text on dark backgrounds in Safari is to shadow the center a little bit...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2011-09-22 at 06:32 AM.
    2011-09-22 06:29 AM
    Hi, help!!!

I had this program from cydia, " Mewseek " I had more then 250 songs downloaded... I've connected the iphone to my pc, and all the music GONE!!! I've erased the mewseek long time ago...
    How do I bring my music back???

thanks
    2011-09-22 07:47 AM
    Hi, help!!!

I had this program from cydia, " Mewseek " I had more then 250 songs downloaded... I've connected the iphone to my pc, and all the music GONE!!! I've erased the mewseek long time ago...
    How do I bring my music back???

thanks
    I believe the mewseek app states that you need to manually manage your music sync or this will happen. You will need to reload mewseek and reload the music. I think with the new mewseek pro it allows you to sync your Mewseek songs with itunes
    2011-09-22 11:21 AM
    I believe the mewseek app states that you need to manually manage your music sync or this will happen. You will need to reload mewseek and reload the music. I think with the new mewseek pro it allows you to sync your Mewseek songs with itunes
    Thank YOU !!!

I have a few questions:

1 . how am I supposed to sync the files manually ? once I have connected my phone to the computer, itunes works much faster then I do .... !

2. If I'm getting the meewseek , the songs I have downloaded earlier, will still be saved there? or should I download them from the beginning ?

3. If your answer is "yes" for the second question, then : is there any better program for music, that I should download from cydia, or anywhere else? what's your recommendation for programs or other ways for getting music ?

Thanks a lot for your help, and have a great day!!!
    2011-09-22 11:36 AM
    Can I please request the following 3 icons to be Buufed? .....

- 'BBC iPlayer' icon as per the attached on a circular background button?
    - 'ITV Player' with the ITV logo font on a yellow circular badge background, &
    - 'Channel 4 Player' with the 4 in colours on a black circular badge background?

Cheers,
    Dara
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-4.jpg   Buuf iPhone 4-itv.jpg  
    Attached Images Buuf iPhone 4-normal.png 
    Last edited by Dara; 2011-09-22 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Additions
    2011-09-22 04:21 PM
    [QUOTE=jdewinnaar;6243382]Post#7655 - ESPN Bowl Bound, Rhapsody, Zynga Poker & CA Penal - ibanez8626

Attachment 548623 Attachment 548624 Attachment 548625 Attachment 548622

Post#7660 - iStock - Dara

These are great!! Thanks!!

I don't know what I did up above, but oh well. Thanks again!
    2011-09-22 05:22 PM
    hi can someone helpe me?

i have put app icon mask theme and when i open an application there is a horrible mask shadow. how can i remove it please?

thx
    2011-09-22 05:25 PM
    Can I please request a Google + icon?

Thanks,
    Dara

Hi all, i love Buuf, and i was looking everywhere for tutorials on how to make "Buufey" looking icons. didn't find anything, got mad, started to improvise by myself.

This is one i made for Google+. it's my first one so take it easy on me guys

Buuf iPhone 4-google-.png
    2011-09-22 05:51 PM
    Post#7672 - BBC iPlayer - Dara

Buuf iPhone 4-bbc-iplayer1.pngBuuf iPhone 4-bbc-iplayer2.pngBuuf iPhone 4-bbc-iplayer3.png

Post#7672 - ITV Player - Dara

Buuf iPhone 4-itv-player1.pngBuuf iPhone 4-itv-player2.png

Post#7672 - Channel4 Player - Dara

Buuf iPhone 4-channel4player2.pngBuuf iPhone 4-channel4player.png
    2011-09-22 11:56 PM
    Frankly superb sjbtax ... thanks so much!
    Dara
    2011-09-22 11:59 PM
    Hello, sjbtax

May I ask when will my icon requests available?

It's been two months. And also had a request for slider(Post#6691).

I hope you could do me this favor. ^^""
    2011-09-23 01:36 AM
    Can you please kindly superimpose the 'Rogers' logo on the TV screen?

Cheers,
    Dara
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-rogers.png   Buuf iPhone 4-tv-forecast.png  
    2011-09-23 02:25 AM
    Can you please kindly superimpose the 'Rogers' logo on the TV screen?

Cheers,
    Dara
    With pleasure!

Buuf iPhone 4-tv-forecast-rogers.png
    2011-09-23 04:40 AM
    Running out of ways to say thank you!
    All the best sjbtax!
    Dara
    2011-09-23 04:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD