Hello, sjbtax

May I ask when will my icon requests available?

It's been two months. And also had a request for slider(Post#6691).

I hope you could do me this favor. ^^""
    Hi shanghann,

We will get to them. I wasn't sure if you were coming back because you haven't been on since mid-August and I didn't want to be wasting time making one-off icons such as yours if you weren't coming back. Now that we know that your not just a "one-night-stand" we will have a look at them for you.

Here's a couple to get you started...

Post#6691 - ExcelContacts - shanghann (Let me know if you want the "Lite" on it and I will pop it on for you)

Buuf iPhone 4-excelcontacts.png

Post#6675 - CallWay - shanghann

Buuf iPhone 4-callway.png
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-09-23 at 05:59 AM.
    2011-09-23 04:45 AM
    Hi shanghann,

We will get to them. I wasn't sure if you were coming back because you haven't been on since mid-August and I didn't want to be wasting time making one-off icons such as yours if you weren't coming back. Now that we know that your not just a "one-night-stand" we will have a look at them for you.
    @sjbtax

I'm very sorry to cause this misunderstanding. I'm not that kind of person just like you say. I do appreciate what you did for me before. And Ive always followed this thread since January though I sparsely reply the post. That's because Im preparing my GRE these months and I don't have much time to spend on the Internet. And also I'm not a English native speaker, I have limited English ability, always have no idea how to participate in your native speakers conversation. Ive shared lots of buuf icons and this thread to my friends in Taiwan. There is nearly no people discussing about buuf in Taiwan forum. So I hope I could have ur understanding.
    2011-09-23 06:18 AM
    where can i get all images in one big zip or rar file?
    this would be great.
    thank you very much.
    2011-09-23 10:32 AM
    Hi shanghann,

Here's a couple to get you started...

Post#6691 - ExcelContacts - shanghann (Let me know if you want the "Lite" on it and I will pop it on for you)

Buuf iPhone 4-excelcontacts.png

Post#6675 - CallWay - shanghann

Buuf iPhone 4-callway.png
    These two icons are great! Thank you.
    2011-09-23 11:59 AM
    Hello The Spirit

Look here for icons :

If you can not find what you seek, you can click on the signature of Doreen or sjbtax to see the new icons request list, and especially where they are.
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-09-23 at 12:51 PM.
    2011-09-23 12:48 PM
    HI sjbtax

I've answered to your explanation(about mewseek), and some questions related, at page 384, I've got an email that you have responded, but I can't find it.. thanks
    2011-09-23 02:33 PM
    hi here is another icon request if it's possible, thx

Buuf iPhone 4-mzm.yxhakwzn-164x164.png qui veut gagner des millions.

and one question , is it possible to remove those black shadows when you press on a icon (buuf auto skinning theme installed)

thx if you can help

nice day!!!
    2011-09-23 03:14 PM
    hi.
    thanks a lot.
    but i have a little problem.
    i renamed all the files with @2x in order to use them on my iphone 4.
    but after doing so and copying them over to my iphone into my themes "Icons" filder, they donīt seem to appear.
    after removing again the @2x i now can see them, but they are too big.
    what am i doing wrong?
    thanks a lot.

do i need the file without @2x and with @2x in order to see them and in correct size?
    2011-09-23 03:58 PM
    Hi
    I'm looking for a program to download music straight to my phone. What kind of safe programs do you recommend, and where to download from?
    I had the "mewseek" and out of free uploads to my phone,also my computer erased all the mewseek files and I didn't succeed to put them back.
    Thanks!
    2011-09-23 04:34 PM
    hi.
    thanks a lot.
    but i have a little problem.
    i renamed all the files with @2x in order to use them on my iphone 4.
    but after doing so and copying them over to my iphone into my themes "Icons" filder, they donīt seem to appear.
    after removing again the @2x i now can see them, but they are too big.
    what am i doing wrong?
    thanks a lot.

do i need the file without @2x and with @2x in order to see them and in correct size?
    Look here is my Icons folder. Or you do like me, a blank image in addition to the icon, or you put the same icons (128x128) without the "@2x".
    Here is my icons folder.
    Hi Alice Worth

I use MusicBox on Cydia, it's free for download mp3 ...

PS : Your songs are downloaded in iFile as "var/mobile/library/..." if you want to transfer them to your computer.
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-09-23 at 06:04 PM.
    2011-09-23 05:00 PM
    i would like to request to needed icons.
    - Reeder
    - XBMC Commander

attached is my actual main screen

Buuf iPhone 4-img_0668.png
    Last edited by The Spirit; 2011-09-23 at 06:45 PM.
    2011-09-23 06:39 PM
    Hi Scarch

thanks for the info, but I'm not that into all those programs. so I'm having some troubles to figure out what to do next...
    I've downloaded the ifile, and the mewseek , but i cant figure out how to get the files to my pc, also I wanted to ask you what is this ifile program good for, except the audio files?
    thanks !!!
    2011-09-23 09:25 PM
    Alice, if i understand you want to get your songs downloaded with mewseek, and transfer them to your pc with iFile?

If so, when you're in iFile, you have five menus at the bottom of the page.
    You must choose the one that resembles the wi-fi symbol. You're going a link, you will use on your computer, it's at the end of the page "http://192 ..."
    Postpone this address on your pc browser and you will be directly linked to your phone.

Then with your pc, go to "var/mobile/Media/Downloads/...", your downloads are there.
    Last edited by Scarch; 2011-09-24 at 12:46 AM.
    2011-09-23 11:38 PM
    hi here is another icon request if it's possible, thx

qui veut gagner des millions.
    i would like to request to needed icons.
    - Reeder
    - XBMC Commander
    Requests added.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-09-24 at 12:46 AM.
    2011-09-24 12:44 AM
    Post#7692 - XBMC Commander - The Spirit

Buuf iPhone 4-xmbc-commander.png

Post#7692 - Reeder - The Spirit

Buuf iPhone 4-reeder.png
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-09-24 at 04:55 AM.
    2011-09-24 04:46 AM
    Post#7692 - XBMC Commander - The Spirit

Buuf iPhone 4-xmbc-commander.png

Post#7692 - Reeder - The Spirit

Buuf iPhone 4-reeder.png
    hi. i downloaded both. but both have a white background. what have i done wrong?
    2011-09-24 08:49 AM
    hi. i downloaded both. but both have a white background. what have i done wrong?
    You need to "right click and open in a new window" before saving..
    2011-09-24 09:06 AM
    You need to "right click and open in a new window" before saving..
    Thanks buddy...

You been working mate?
    2011-09-24 11:37 AM
    Alice, if i understand you want to get your songs downloaded with mewseek, and transfer them to your pc with iFile?

If so, when you're in iFile, you have five menus at the bottom of the page.
    You must choose the one that resembles the wi-fi symbol. You're going a link, you will use on your computer, it's at the end of the page "http://192 ..."
    Postpone this address on your pc browser and you will be directly linked to your phone.

Then with your pc, go to "var/mobile/Media/Downloads/...", your downloads are there.
    Hi, thanks

I did all that, I have Ifile opened on my web browser, I can see the songs, listen to them, but cannot paste them on the pc or iphone...

do I have to download ifile to the pc as well?
    thnks
    2011-09-24 01:44 PM
    Hi Alice Worth

I'm on Mac ..., right click on the song and download linked file as ...
    You don't have this option ?
    2011-09-24 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD