Is this update available yet? I live what you're doing herejde!! ^_^
    I need to modify the Html to not use database or get permission from gadezu to use a cut down version of his "settings" app to enable the lockscreen..

When either is achieved, I'll release a new "test"...
    2011-11-24 11:24 AM
    Ok ^_^ thanks
    2011-11-24 11:46 AM
    hi doreen and sjbtax,how u going?
    could u please buuf red headphones like these?

thanks a lot in advance
    Hi, ive posted this in the Infinity Thread already, but maybe someone here can help me.

ive found no Icon for "Awaken" anywhere. Can someone Buuf this Icon please?

Greetz Cris

Attachment 554231
    Requests added

Soon........ Hopefully
    2011-11-24 11:50 AM
    I need to modify the Html to not use database or get permission from gadezu to use a cut down version of his "settings" app to enable the lockscreen..

When either is achieved, I'll release a new "test"...
    Jd that's looking great, I talked to gadezu the other day about updating his weather mods to ios5 but at the moment he is super busy!!!! If you get the ok from him that would be sweet, 1row clock on ls woot woot!!! Can't wait, I would like to test for you if thAts possible? I have noticed the weather mods don't play well with ios's notification center, even your ios5 darkbuuf update!!!

Please help!!!

Best,
    2011-11-24 04:06 PM
    Jd that's looking great, I talked to gadezu the other day about updating his weather mods to ios5 but at the moment he is super busy!!!! If you get the ok from him that would be sweet, 1row clock on ls woot woot!!! Can't wait, I would like to test for you if thAts possible? I have noticed the weather mods don't play well with ios's notification center, even your ios5 darkbuuf update!!!

Please help!!!

Best,
    Can you tel me what's happening with your Notification Center?
    2011-11-24 04:27 PM
    1row clock on ls woot woot!!! Can't wait, I would like to test for you if thAts possible?
    Here are the HTML's for gadezu's buuf infinity weather..

Buuf Infinity Weather Update.zip

Extract it and copy EVERYTHING to the appropriate locations

Then just start the "Buuf Infinity Weather Settings" and you'll find a little surprize on the Lockscreen options..

...Ok, already spotted a problem when sellecting a forecastBG, I'll see if I can fix that later...
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2011-11-24 at 06:24 PM.
    2011-11-24 06:04 PM
    Hi, download the attached .zip, extract it and copy the 2 files to your "Buuf Flipclock SD" folder overwriting the ones already in there..

http://db.tt/PrHsUuST

That should put you in "Pompano Bea"

Also...

* Temp Units to Fahrenheit
    * Enabled LS weather animations
    awesome, thanks!

btw is there any way to have it on the lock screen? I use Barrel and it seem to make the widget go screwy when swiping pages LOL.
    2011-11-24 06:05 PM
    awesome, thanks!

btw is there any way to have it on the lock screen? I use Barrel and it seem to make the widget go screwy when swiping pages LOL.
    I thought it was on your lockscreen??

Are you using the Perpage widget? Barrel and Perpage doesnt work well together...

Just enable the Buuf Infinity Flipclock SD theme in winterboard and it'll be on your lockscreen!
    2011-11-24 06:11 PM
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone has a great day! And don't forget!!

Gobble Gobble ^_^
    2011-11-24 09:08 PM
    I thought it was on your lockscreen??

Are you using the Perpage widget? Barrel and Perpage doesnt work well together...

Just enable the Buuf Infinity Flipclock SD theme in winterboard and it'll be on your lockscreen!
    No I had it as a widget on the top screen of the 1st page with the icons moved down with Gridlick, but it was screwy as hell with Barrel (like icons would disappear when swiping lol).

So I put an HTC widget on lockscreen, but I like the look of the buuf. I didn't see the lockscreen version so I'll try that.

edit - hmmm weird I can't find the Buuf Infinity Flipclock SD, I found "Buuf Infinity SD" which has a bunch of parts to it added to Winterboard. But when I enable it it doesn't do anything. Found some other Buuf Weather (WeatherIcon SD) but it only changes the lockscreen and home background image. Or did did you mean it has to be downloaded and SSH from one of these threads, maybe I missed it?
    Last edited by SurferChris; 2011-11-24 at 10:44 PM.
    2011-11-24 09:39 PM
    No I had it as a widget on the top screen of the 1st page with the icons moved down with Gridlick, but it was screwy as hell with Barrel (like icons would disappear when swiping lol).

So I put an HTC widget on lockscreen, but I like the look of the buuf. I didn't see the lockscreen version so I'll try that.

edit - hmmm weird I can't find the Buuf Infinity Flipclock SD, I found "Buuf Infinity SD" which has a bunch of parts to it added to Winterboard. But when I enable it it doesn't do anything. Found some other Buuf Weather (WeatherIcon SD) but it only changes the lockscreen and home background image. Or did did you mean it has to be downloaded and SSH from one of these threads, maybe I missed it?
    In cydia, search for...

"Buuf Flipclock LAW SD"

That will give you the lockscreen clock theme in winterboard...
    2011-11-25 03:06 AM
    In cydia, search for...

"Buuf Flipclock LAW SD"

That will give you the lockscreen clock theme in winterboard...
    Ended up getting it to work. For some reason I can't get the Flipclock Law SD to work for lockscreen, it'll go on the spring board but goes all out of wack b/c of barrel.

but I fig'd it out, downloaded buuf weather and few other things, but running Buuf Weather HS and LS. Pretty cool as both can be adjusted (clock type, size, color etc). I have them set for "user" background though but still shows the buuf cloud/sky background, not sure if something has to be changed in ifile.
    Last edited by SurferChris; 2011-11-25 at 04:43 AM.
    2011-11-25 04:41 AM
    hi, can i request for a google+ buuf icon?

App Store - Google+
    2011-11-25 10:27 AM
    hi, can i request for a google+ buuf icon?

App Store - Google+
    Try Post#7576
    2011-11-25 11:48 AM
    I've got a question. Well it's an opinion really. Do y'all prefer lockinfo or intelliscreen? I have only ever used lockinfo, so I'm looking for opinions on the two. Thanks in advance for your opinion.
    2011-11-25 12:16 PM
    Can you tel me what's happening with your Notification Center?
    All I know is that when I have your ios5 theme running, witch is great btw!! Whenever I swipe down for nc springboard crashes, I have sbsettings not active with activater so I know that's not causing the crashes! When I edit the files for the clock ( change names,) everything runs well, it's only when I have the flipclock running on ls???

Jd, var/mobile/library/webclips in side webclips there's 4 files do I just put those in the old existing weatherHD that I have from gadezu? I'm a little confused!!!

Sorry,
    Last edited by mrpresto; 2011-11-25 at 07:48 PM.
    2011-11-25 06:18 PM
    All I know is that when I have your ios5 theme running, witch is great btw!! Whenever I swipe down for nc springboard crashes, I have sbsettings not active with activater so I know that's not causing the crashes! When I edit the files for the clock ( change names,) everything runs well, it's only when I have the flipclock running on ls???
    Must be something you're running, some tweak or so because I've never had any crashes..
    2011-11-25 06:21 PM
    Y
    Must be something you're running, some tweak or so because I've never had any crashes..
    I'm going to install your update you poster for weather and see if it runs better!! Not to much is running (tweeks) that is, on the phone!!

Edit**
    Jd i have you weather mod running now and am still havivg crashing probs, when i swipe nc, could I ask what do you have running in nc, all I can think thats causing the crashing is something I may have put in to the nc... If you have some free time could you pm mea list of tweeks you are using???

@junebug,
    I recently installed intelliscreenX from cydia. I have to say I love it. Lockinfo fan for a long time but this tweek blows it outta the water!!! And runs great with nc! One thing I did notice that loads slow, so like when I wanted to acces phone through lockscreen intelliscreenX had to Finnish loading in order to unlock the phone. I see a new update in cydia so maybe that fixed that issue???

I only had it for a few days just a trial but... most likely going to buy it!!!!
    Anyways it's worth the money check out intelliscreenX
    Last edited by mrpresto; 2011-11-25 at 08:41 PM.
    2011-11-25 06:28 PM
    I've got a question. Well it's an opinion really. Do y'all prefer lockinfo or intelliscreen? I have only ever used lockinfo, so I'm looking for opinions on the two. Thanks in advance for your opinion.
    I have Lockinfo running on my wife's phone and have had Intelliscreen running on my work phone forever.

Both are fantastic and I can't wait to try IntelliscreenX once I upgrade (waiting on untethered jb) but both are very similar with Intelliscreen seeming to be more advanced. I have only ever themed Lockinfo. Considering the price difference I can't see how you can go past Lockinfo if you are happy with it. Is there any particular offerings in Intelliscreen that Lockino doesn't have that would lure you?

Please bear in mind that I am comparing the two on iOS4 and can't take notification centre into account.

Hey Jacques,

Just a thought?.. I wonder if our animated bee wallpaper runs properly on the 4S since it has a better processor?
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-11-25 at 09:18 PM.
    2011-11-25 09:08 PM
    I have Lockinfo running on my wife's phone and have had Intelliscreen running on my work phone forever.

Both are fantastic and I can't wait to try IntelliscreenX once I upgrade (waiting on untethered jb) but both are very similar with Intelliscreen seeming to be more advanced. I have only ever themed Lockinfo. Considering the price difference I can't see how you can go past Lockinfo if you are happy with it. Is there any particular offerings in Intelliscreen that Lockino doesn't have that would lure you?

Well the main thing that draws me with intelliscreenx is how it works in the notification center. I went and got the inteliscreenx trial from cydia and I have both running on my ipod for the moment, and I am very pleased that they both seem to play nicely together and compliment each other. See the intelliscreenx,in the notification center, when you pull it down, you can scroll the pages. Like I have twitter and mail enabled, lockinfo does not have horizantal scrolling pages for plugins, whereas intelliscreenx does. That seems to be the main thing I like about intelliscreenx. I have lockinfo very themed so far. I have not seen any options to theme intelliscreen as of yet.

Please bear in mind that I am comparing the two on iOS4 and can't take notification centre into account.

Hey Jacques,

Just a thought?.. I wonder if our animated bee wallpaper runs properly on the 4S since it has a better processor?

Well I went and got intelliscreenx. I have both intelliscreen and lockinfo running. I'm very pleased that they seem to be playing well together. I love lockinfo like the whole thing. Intelliscreenx I like how in notification center you can scroll pages. Like there is the main page that has all me stuff on there, and with intelliscreen I can swipe left or right for the whole program. Like twitter and mail each have their own page. I will upload some pictures this evening of how I have it set up. I'm really leaning towrds just keeping them both. as they play nice together and they complement each other very well. Thanks ya'll for the input ^_^
    2011-11-25 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD