I will try it JD... i still love this Theme :-*
    Is their anything i have to install before? Flip Clock LAW or the Buuf Weather or any other Themes??

Because as i had installed it for the short Time the most icons were normal and i had an other Backround,Wallaper like yours...
    How can ich change it??

if it's not too much of an effort could you please send me some screenshots of your settings?
    Sorry im still a lady

What did u mean with UI in your private Message??
    UI = User Interface

Top and bottom bars, buttons, sliders, activity indicators, progress bars etc...

Dont install anything else, infact remove any buuf flipclock or weather you have downloaded from cydia!

Lets just see if this version has a higher success rate, then I'll help you with anything you want..
    2012-01-01 12:20 PM
    ok lets go... i download it
    JD how do you install it?? direct from the iphone or do you copy it from PC with an ssh lient?
    Last edited by lempi1811; 2012-01-01 at 12:31 PM.
    2012-01-01 12:26 PM
    UI = User Interface

Top and bottom bars, buttons, sliders, activity indicators, progress bars etc...

Dont install anything else, infact remove any buuf flipclock or weather you have downloaded from cydia!

Lets just see if this version has a higher success rate, then I'll help you with anything you want..

I still get this
    It's like anything to do with what you've buufed is conflicting between the original package and your package
    BTW when I uninstall sbsettings, dark buuf installs; with question marks as the wallpaper, but installs none-the-less
    But then when I try to reinstall sbsettings it gives me a conflicting error with the dark buuf theme and I can't install sbsettings then
    2012-01-01 12:29 PM

I still get this
    It's like anything to do with what you've buufed is conflicting between the original package and your package
    BTW when I uninstall sbsettings, dark buuf installs; with question marks as the wallpaper, but installs none-the-less
    But then when I try to reinstall sbsettings it gives me a conflicting error with the dark buuf theme and I can't install sbsettings then
    Remove everything buuf related from your cydia packages before attempting to install it again!! Also, in iFile, browse to "var/mobile/Library/SBSettings" and delete "Arrow.png"
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2012-01-01 at 12:37 PM.
    2012-01-01 12:33 PM
    Remove everything buuf related from your cydia packages before attempting to install it again!! Also, in iFile, browse to "var/mobile/Library/SBSettings" and delete "Arrow.png"
    Tried that, didn't work. Uninstalled sbsettings entirely, now I get this when I try and reinstall;

Sorry bro... Sick theme just wish I could get it to work
    Last edited by pardyryan; 2012-01-01 at 12:48 PM.
    2012-01-01 12:46 PM
    Uninstall everything and install SBSettings, i'm making another one..

@lempi1811 To install, open iFile, browse to where you've downloaded the .deb and execute it, choose Installer..

Hi,
    jdewinnaar -
    It's just gr8.
    can you please make it all black (remove the top bar, the moon and the clouds. the fence, the bird and the stars are grate.)
    Try this one..

Buuf iPhone 4-try.png
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2012-01-01 at 01:28 PM.
    2012-01-01 01:10 PM
    G'day mates!

Just thought I'd drop in quickly to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

Especially you Jacques. Hope you and the family are fantastic. Great work on your DarkBuuf mod BTW.

Have just upgraded my iPhone 4 to 5.0.1 and finally seem to have my jailbreak stable, so I should be back soon to try and catch up on some icons.

Be safe and be well !!!

Shane
    2012-01-01 01:31 PM
    in 5 minutes i can tell you more...
    So finally it works...

Wuhuuuuuuuu i loooove it... 1000 Kisses to JD
    Last edited by lempi1811; 2012-01-01 at 01:41 PM.
    2012-01-01 01:33 PM
    People having problems, try with this , worked great for me
    2012-01-01 01:34 PM
    in 5 minutes i can tell you more...
    So finally it works...

Wuhuuuuuuuu i loooove it... 1000 Kisses to JD
    No more kisses for you if you keep on calling me JD..

G'day mates!

Just thought I'd drop in quickly to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

Especially you Jacques. Hope you and the family are fantastic. Great work on your DarkBuuf mod BTW.

Have just upgraded my iPhone 4 to 5.0.1 and finally seem to have my jailbreak stable, so I should be back soon to try and catch up on some icons.

Be safe and be well !!!

Shane
    Hi Shane!!

How've you been? I take it you and the family had a good festive season? Any plausible resolutions??

Hurry back and let the good times roll...

OK, one more try...

Please check this one!!

DarkBuuf 5.0
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2012-01-01 at 01:47 PM.
    2012-01-01 01:43 PM
    sorry
    but i can proudly say is did it

so now one question... how can i change the bacgrounds??

My little Tutorial:

1) I connected my iphone with openSSH, then created this folder:
    /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall/
    and copythe .deb data in this folder.

2)Reboot my Iphone twice and i found it in Winterboard and everything was great!

@jdewinnaar: I think i want 2 different... becaus if i dowload them that are .png pictures but it must be .html or??
    Last edited by lempi1811; 2012-01-01 at 01:59 PM.
    2012-01-01 01:49 PM
    sorry
    but i can proudly say is did it

so now one question... how can i change the bacgrounds??
    Do you want different backgrounds for the lockscreen and homescreen or just one for both?

@jdewinnaar: I think i want 2 different... becaus if i dowload them that are .png pictures but it must be .html or??
    Call me Jacques

The pictures need to be .png

If you want, upload them here or pm me..
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2012-01-01 at 02:01 PM.
    2012-01-01 01:54 PM
    Ok i will try it later Jacques... first i have some other questions...
    How can i change my lockscreen that it looks like yours? its Amazing.
    and second, i can`t install sb settings after i installed your theme... always a failure,
    2012-01-01 02:06 PM
    Ok i will try it later Jacques... first i have some other questions...
    How can i change my lockscreen that it looks like yours? its Amazing.
    and second, i can`t install sb settings after i installed your theme... always a failure,
    Best thing I can advise is to uninstall my DarkBuuf package from Cydia! Then install SBSettings! Download the new deb package I've just posted and install it. All should be fine then.

Can you post a screenshot of your lockscreen??
    2012-01-01 02:10 PM
    Buuf iPhone 4-img_0001.png

i get it... i`m getting Pro!!!

But a Bunch of things are still to do...
    The Calender and Weather Icons aren`t Buufed... do you know why??

And can you tell me now how i change the Backgrounds??

The Video is great... THX
    Last edited by lempi1811; 2012-01-01 at 03:00 PM.
    2012-01-01 02:19 PM
    Buuf iPhone 4-img_0001.png

i get it... i`m getting Pro!!!
    Ok Pro, have a look at this video, this is how I've configured LockInfo. It's a lot to taje in, but once you get, well, you'll get it..

Are you on iOS 5.0.1?? Do you have fswipecache? Install ot from Cydia and run it.. Also, make sure Summerboard mode is enabled in Winterboard! Changing the background is'nt that easy, pm them to me and I'll edit the HTML's to use 2 rather than one..
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2012-01-01 at 03:11 PM.
    2012-01-01 02:46 PM
    Buuf iPhone 4-img_0002.png

tryed but nothing changes!!!

--> works now!!!

Have you recieved my PM?
    Last edited by lempi1811; 2012-01-01 at 04:04 PM.
    2012-01-01 03:44 PM
    Buuf iPhone 4-img_0002.png

tryed but nothing changes!!!
    Aha, ifile to the theme folder, open the Icons folder and find Calender.png.. Rename it to Kalender.png

Do the sane with Weather.png and [email protected] ... Rename to Wetter.png and [email protected]

Respring
    2012-01-01 03:49 PM
    Yay!!! Got it working!! . Thanks so much for everyone's help!!

Jacques? Do you know how I can get the dragon wallpaper on the perpage HTML?

Thanks again! You've been awesome!
    2012-01-01 04:51 PM
    Yay!!! Got it working!! . Thanks so much for everyone's help!!

Jacques? Do you know how I can get the dragon wallpaper on the perpage HTML?

Thanks again! You've been awesome!
    Would you like the Dragon wallpaper to show on your Lockscreen and Homescreen? PerPageHTML just handles the widget..
    2012-01-01 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD