JD, how to maually themed the Newsstand icon?
    2012-01-01 05:32 PM
    Yes please
    2012-01-01 05:38 PM
    Yes please
    Rename it to Wallpaper.png and copy it to themes/Darkbuuf/Private/Wallpaper/

Respring...
    2012-01-01 05:43 PM
    jacques, is it possible to have your wallpaper but without the guy on the bottom right?
    2012-01-01 05:57 PM
    How will off the Mask from here?

2012-01-01 07:22 PM
    Uno momento ..

Added revised package to original post, could everyone with problem please redownload the new version, check you Cydia packages for any BuufHD package, remove it along with buuf weather, then install DarkBuuf.deb via iFile..

Darkbuuf.deb
    Great work jd, first download link worked perfectly. I can see you have put in a lot of work here and everything's working well. I noticed tho that there's still a problem theming safari but other then that great work.

Thanks everyone who put in to help jd update buuf to ios5+

Best,

Ps I'm digging the banner 1 bundle👊💢👍
    2012-01-01 09:19 PM
    My Newsstand and DarkBuuf icon are transparent. Any way to fix that?

*Actually all icons automasked appear transparent.
    2012-01-01 11:09 PM

*Actually all icons automasked appear transparent.
    Please upload a screenshot..
    2012-01-01 11:19 PM
    Please upload a screenshot..
    JD, how to maully change the icon on newsstand?
    2012-01-01 11:29 PM
    JD, how to maully change the icon on newsstand?
    Not easy as it consists of two parts.. Pretty much unthemeable!!

If you dont use it, look in Cydia for "nonewsisgoodnews" that'll remove it..
    2012-01-01 11:32 PM
    Jdewinnaar: this is what I get now with no widgets turned on at all, white border around everything and a question mark in the middle...

Also, how do you use your own wallpaper? I'd like the dark shelves wallpaper with the white one row clock appearing to be on one shelf. I've tried every combination of enabling user wallpaper in your darkbuuf settings but no luck, just get the clock on your fence background and the question mark in the middle, and when I save my settings it says to enable "buuf weather HD LS or HS" in winter board but those options aren't in my winter board as I had to uninstall buuf weather to install darkbuuf
    I've also tried going to the themes folder and placing the file there in "private" as Wallpaper.png but still nothing
    Any ideas?
    2012-01-02 01:24 AM
    Jdewinnaar: this is what I get now with no widgets turned on at all, white border around everything and a question mark in the middle...

Also, how do you use your own wallpaper? I'd like the dark shelves wallpaper with the white one row clock appearing to be on one shelf. I've tried every combination of enabling user wallpaper in your darkbuuf settings but no luck, just get the clock on your fence background and the question mark in the middle, and when I save my settings it says to enable "buuf weather HD LS or HS" in winter board but those options aren't in my winter board as I had to uninstall buuf weather to install darkbuuf
    I've also tried going to the themes folder and placing the file there in "private" as Wallpaper.png but still nothing
    Any ideas?
    In "Private" there's a wallpaper folder, inside that folder are 2 png's, overwrite them with the wallpaper of your choice! In DarkBuuf settings, keep the wallpaper option on auto, that will remove the white border and questionmark..

Let me know if that helps, ok..
    2012-01-02 01:43 AM
    to remove the mask around the darkbuuf icon unzip this file and place in

var/mobile/Library/WebClips/Settings.webclip

Info.zip

JD the wallpaper i would like without the guy is the one included in your theme thx a lot
    2012-01-02 08:12 AM
    Thanks for the awesome buuf theme. Just a feedback for some minor bugs, the SMS background doesn't work well in landscape mode and the SMS bubbles aren't HD. I'm using bitesms and rocking 5.0.1. Thanks for the theme again.

Oh and... Anyway to request for a buuf flipboard icon
    Last edited by Razorpower; 2012-01-02 at 08:35 AM.
    2012-01-02 08:13 AM
    Happy New Year

Thank you Jacques, you really do a great job, very funny ...

2012-01-02 12:43 PM
    Thanks for the awesome buuf theme. Just a feedback for some minor bugs, the SMS background doesn't work well in landscape mode and the SMS bubbles aren't HD. I'm using bitesms and rocking 5.0.1. Thanks for the theme again.

Oh and... Anyway to request for a buuf flipboard icon
    Flipboard

From stereo89's archive. Happy New Year Stefano!
    2012-01-02 01:37 PM
    Hi jdewinnaar,

I saw your great work and decided to try it out. It looks very nice thanks for the theme! I'm satisfied with the theme it looks great. However, i face some problems, one is the icons are not themed although there's a lots of icons attached in the theme itself. Another problem is that when i open a folder, the wallpaper changed to the one as attached. Thanks for the help.

Buuf iPhone 4-img_0004.pngBuuf iPhone 4-img_0005.png
    2012-01-02 03:24 PM
    Hi jdewinnaar,

I saw your great work and decided to try it out. It looks very nice thanks for the theme! I'm satisfied with the theme it looks great. However, i face some problems, one is the icons are not themed although there's a lots of icons attached in the theme itself. Another problem is that when i open a folder, the wallpaper changed to the one as attached. Thanks for the help.

Buuf iPhone 4-img_0004.pngBuuf iPhone 4-img_0005.png
    Hi

The theme is meant to be used with folder enhancer. Try it out...

Also, in Winterboard, turn on Summerboard mode!!
    2012-01-02 03:26 PM
    Flipboard

From stereo89's archive. Happy New Year Stefano!
    Thanks again!
    2012-01-02 03:33 PM
    Hi

The theme is meant to be used with folder enhancer. Try it out...

Also, in Winterboard, turn on Summerboard mode!!
    Many thanks! it's looking great now!
    2012-01-02 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD