Are you running iOS 5? The other thing is lockscreen clock hide in Cydia. Maybe that will do it for you?
    You need to delete some of those pm's cause your inbox is full..
    2012-01-03 06:13 AM
    I just did. Sorry about that I didn't know I was full. sorry
    2012-01-03 06:15 AM
    I found that and tried it but it left that big transparent black bar across the top of the screen in it's absence...I don't want that either.
    Use LockInfo, you'll get a trial period to try it out, it's ability to remove to clock and the BarLCD (Black Bar) is just one of it's many usefull options..
    2012-01-03 06:16 AM
    Use LockInfo, you'll get a trial period to try it out, it's ability to remove to clock and the BarLCD (Black Bar) is just one of it's many usefull options..
    Ok, got that...thanks...now how do I set the lock screen's weather? I put the yahoo weather code into the box in the dark buuf lock screen settings box, and it still has the weather for yokkaichi and the time is wrong...
    2012-01-03 07:04 AM
    Ok, got that...thanks...now how do I set the lock screen's weather? I put the yahoo weather code into the box in the dark buuf lock screen settings box, and it still has the weather for yokkaichi and the time is wrong...
    Go down the list of options to the bottom and choose "Save" when you're done...
    2012-01-03 07:10 AM
    Ok I seem to be in need of assistance, I want to use these images in my multitask switcher but I can't get them to fit right. I've spent the last like 5 hours resizing them and I can't get it to show correctly. I don't know what else to do other then ask someone who is better at image editing then I am for help. Thanks in advance ^_^
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1325573684.420602.jpg   Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1325573693.471664.jpg  
    2012-01-03 07:55 AM
    Hi,
    I want to place a Black wallpaper in my lock screen. can any1 help me?
    10x
    2012-01-03 08:59 AM
    Ok I seem to be in need of assistance
    Try this, I've done it in SD and HD, let me know if it's ok or needs adjustment..

FolderSwitcherBG.zip

Hi,
    I want to place a Black wallpaper in my lock screen. can any1 help me?
    10x
    Which theme are you using? do you want the homescreen wallpaper black aswell?
    2012-01-03 09:19 AM
    Yay!! It fits and it looks so good!! Thank you so very very much ^_^ I just absolutely love it ^_^
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1325579823.451066.jpg  
    2012-01-03 09:36 AM
    Here it is ^_^
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1325584416.584013.jpg  
    2012-01-03 10:51 AM
    Can someone make a buuf weather icon set for notification centre weather widget ( like the ones in nc weather widget) please? Sorry of its demanding.
    Hello Razorpower

In the DarkBuuf 5.0.theme/Bundles/..., you have a folder called : "com.apple.weathernotifications".
    We must rename the folder : "com.apple.weathernotifications.bundle"

The weather icons are part of the theme of Doreen, it doesn't look like the DarkBuuf 5.0.theme.

Jd, do you have a grey nc background with out the section lines to match the folder background and switcher background you posted for scrach? Pretty please!!!!!
    Hi mrpresto

I use this NC background, but as you can see, the edges are slightly brown ...
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-bulletinlistlinen-2x.png  
    Last edited by Scarch; 2012-01-03 at 12:34 PM.
    2012-01-03 11:25 AM
    thanks everyone who have helped me in this thread. very much appreciated.
    ntw, any fix for the chat bubbles to be hd and the landscape sms background?
    Last edited by Razorpower; 2012-01-03 at 12:43 PM.
    2012-01-03 12:31 PM
    I cannot believe my eyes when I see that some of the most helpful and creative folks (the contributors on this thread) are not at Gold status already. Show your appreciation folks, just hit the "Thanks" button. It doesn't cost you anything and it takes less than a second to do it. cheers and happy New year to all.
    2012-01-03 12:36 PM
    HEY scarch!

is there a cache file i must delete for the NC wallpaper to take effect? it doesnt seem to change even after i replace with ur image

[Edit] nvr mind its fine now.
    Last edited by Razorpower; 2012-01-03 at 12:59 PM.
    2012-01-03 12:51 PM
    How will off the Mask from here?

Hi Mimh

Have you solved this problem?

HEY scarch!

is there a cache file i must delete for the NC wallpaper to take effect? it doesnt seem to change even after i replace with ur image
    Try to delete the following files in :

For the Folder and Multitasking Background

- var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwicherLinen.0
    - var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwicherLinen.1
    - var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwicherLinen.2
    - var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwicherLinen.3

For the NotificationCenter Background

- var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.SpringBoard.notificationCenterLinen

Then respring with your theme activated.
    Last edited by Scarch; 2012-01-03 at 03:17 PM.
    2012-01-03 12:52 PM
    HEY scarch!

var-mobile-library-caches com.apple.springboard.notificationcenterlinen
    2012-01-03 12:59 PM
    Hello Razorpower

In the DarkBuuf 5.0.theme/Bundles/..., you have a folder called : "com.apple.weathernotifications".
    We must rename the folder : "com.apple.weathernotifications.bundle"

The weather icons are part of the theme of Doreen, it doesn't look like the DarkBuuf 5.0.theme.

Hi mrpresto

I use this NC background, but as you can see, the edges are slightly brown ...
    i dun get the buuf weather icons after i rename it. ive checked the directory and the icons arent buufed yet.. how?
    2012-01-03 01:05 PM
    You're right, look here Razorpower :

Hello BuufLand

I have to find how to modify the weather icons of the Notifications Center, but i think that they don't have the good size (and they miss some ones of them) …
    The original files are in System/Library/WeeAppPlugins/WeatherNotifications.bundle/...

For those which are interested, when this bundle is on your phone, it should be renamed com.apple.weathernotifications.bundle
    Last edited by Scarch; 2012-01-03 at 01:33 PM.
    2012-01-03 01:14 PM
    Ok, Ive tried several times and it says it saved my info but won't change the location. Time is working fine...strange. I tried the full location code, and just the number and no dice.
    2012-01-03 02:34 PM
    Jd, do you have a grey nc background with out the section lines to match the folder background and switcher background you posted for scrach? Pretty please!!!!!
    I do now..

Buuf iPhone 4-bulletinlistlinen-2x.png
    2012-01-03 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD