Anyone having trouble updating sbsettings??
    2012-01-17 07:34 PM
    Anyone having trouble updating sbsettings??
    I can't even install it in the first place... It says a lot of the files from sbsettings are already located in my dark buuf theme so it can't over write and won't install
    Too many conflicts
    2012-01-17 07:41 PM
    I can't even install it in the first place... It says a lot of the files from sbsettings are already located in my dark buuf theme so it can't over write and won't install
    Too many conflicts
    Go to "var/mobile/library/SBSettings" and delete "Toggles" folder and "Arrow.png"

Then try to install SBSettings again..
    2012-01-17 07:49 PM
    Did it but still cant install
    2012-01-17 08:36 PM
    Did it but still cant install
    What error do you get in cydia?
    2012-01-17 08:37 PM
    arrgh i can't upload images

here is what is written trying to owerwrite sbsettings/toggles, trying to overwrite arrow, etc..

sub process/usr/bin/dpkg returned error code (1)
    2012-01-17 08:53 PM
    arrgh i can't upload images

here is what is written trying to owerwrite sbsettings/toggles, trying to overwrite arrow, etc..

sub process/usr/bin/dpkg returned error code (1)
    Are you using ifiles "trash" feature? Make sure you've deleted those 2 things I've mentioned from the sbsettings directory, then empty the trash folder. Try reinstalling sbsettings afterwards..
    2012-01-17 08:58 PM
    yes i'm using trash features, but i deleted all in var mobile library sbsettings. then empty trash folder and still can't install , always the same overwriting problems, maybe i should uninstall your theme?

it also says tryng to owervrite ..... wich is also in package com.modmyi.buufhd
    2012-01-17 09:03 PM
    Hello... I want to change the new message button in whatsapp messenger...What should i name these files ??? And where should i put these files?? In chatkit or bundles for whatsapp??? I am using DarkBuuf..
    Thx for any help...
    Last edited by hhjulbent; 2012-01-17 at 09:11 PM.
    2012-01-17 09:05 PM
    yes i'm using trash features, but i deleted all in var mobile library sbsettings. then empty trash folder and still can't install , always the same overwriting problems, maybe i should uninstall your theme?

it also says tryng to owervrite ..... wich is also in package com.modmyi.buufhd
    Look through your cydia packages for buufHD and DarkBuuf, remove both. Then install sbsettings first and then download DarkBuuf again as I've fixed a few problems after the first upload..
    2012-01-17 09:08 PM
    i take the darkbuuf 5.0 on first post?

ok sbsettings installed correctly , so seems to be a conflict with your theme
    Last edited by audiotrip; 2012-01-17 at 09:15 PM.
    2012-01-17 09:12 PM

Yes, there absolutely is.
    Once dark buuf is uninstalled and sbsettings is installed, dark buuf won't install then because of the same conflicts
    Maybe make your dark buuf sbsettings theme a separate zip do there are no
    More conflicts Jacques...?
    2012-01-17 09:26 PM

It was with the first deb, but it was fixed the same day, if you read the posts you'll see that I have fixed your exact issue back then..

http://www.mediafire.com/?mlv2w2b8tult8ib
    2012-01-17 09:27 PM
    It was with the first deb, but it was fixed the same day, if you read the posts you'll see that I have fixed your exact issue back then..

I've tried every way of trying to install your theme AND sbsettings
    This is always the resulting error
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1326832372.518999.jpg   Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1326832383.309424.jpg  
    2012-01-17 09:31 PM
    Yes, there absolutely is.
    Once dark buuf is uninstalled and sbsettings is installed, dark buuf won't install then because of the same conflicts
    Maybe make your dark buuf sbsettings theme a separate zip do there are no
    More conflicts Jacques...?
    Reread post #8415

I've tried every way of trying to install your theme AND sbsettings
    This is always the resulting error
    Because you dont have the updated deb!!!

Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2012-01-17 at 09:35 PM.
    2012-01-17 09:31 PM
    Reread post #8415

Because you dont have the updated deb!!!

I do, I have the latest one. Sorry brother not trying to offend you just stating the fact that I can't get the
    two to co-exist lol
    Last edited by pardyryan; 2012-01-17 at 09:43 PM.
    2012-01-17 09:35 PM
    I do, I have the latest one. Sorry brother not trying to offend you just stating the fact that I can't get the two to co-exist lol
    Not offended at all man, but if you keep getting that error, then you dont have the latest deb!

Again, remove DarkBuuf and BuufHD from Cydia before trying to install Sbsettings!
    2012-01-17 09:43 PM
    Not offended at all man, but if you keep getting that error, then you dont have the latest deb!

Again, remove DarkBuuf and BuufHD from Cydia before trying to install Sbsettings!
    I'll try again, but I also don't have buufhd or darkbuuf in cydia
    Very weird... I go to installed packages and no buuf is there only the color keyboard theme, any suggestions? I wanna uninstall and try installing again like you said
    2012-01-17 09:45 PM
    I'll try again, but I also don't have buufhd or darkbuuf in cydia
    Very weird... I go to installed packages and no buuf is there only the color keyboard theme, any suggestions? I wanna uninstall and try installing again like you said
    Check your cydia error, it clearly shows that it's trying to overwrite the file "which is also in package com.modmyi.buufHD"

Look for that package in cydia and remove that!

Hello... I want to change the new message button in whatsapp messenger...What should i name these files ??? And where should i put these files?? In chatkit or bundles for whatsapp??? I am using DarkBuuf..
    Thx for any help...
    If I remember correctly, Look in "Bundles/net.whatsapp.Whatsapp" for [email protected] and [email protected]...
    Last edited by jdewinnaar; 2012-01-17 at 09:57 PM.
    2012-01-17 09:51 PM
    Check your cydia error, it clearly shows that it's trying to overwrite the file "which is also in package com.modmyi.buufHD"

Look for that package in cydia and remove that!
    I realize that, that's the weird part. It does say the "com.modmyi.buufHD" in the error but it's not in cydia.
    I know what you mean by uninstalling it in cydia but trust me, it's not there.
    Look, no buufHD and no darkbuuf:
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1326834060.144962.jpg   Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi1326834073.164692.jpg  
    2012-01-17 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD