Stereo, hey bro do you think you can redo the slider? instead of the plain white arrow use this one inside??? basically combine these 2...
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-back-copy.png   Buuf iPhone 4-bottombarknobgray-2x-copy.png  
    2010-10-26 04:27 AM
    Yup you will find that skinning the LockScreen is another whole ballgame. hehe!

But yet another great option to challenge yourself w/ Bababooey! Lezzzz see what you got!!!

I'm about ready to pull my hair out w/ this Clock now. No more vids cuz I'm getting pretty tired but here's the Fair Night Weather Occurrence. Cloud fades in and out etc.

looks GREAT Doreen!!!! gotta LOVE that BUUF moon... one of my favorites.... I'm not too overly interested in skinning the lockscreen... since I use SmartScreen...
    2010-10-26 04:31 AM
    I still think I want to add a Buuf Character on that fence for the night images but then sometimes that turns into overkill so I'm still working on this one. I've completed all the icons that reside on the clock so basically this theme is a three layer.

looks GREAT Doreen!!!! gotta LOVE that BUUF moon... one of my favorites.... I'm not too overly interested in skinning the lockscreen... since I use SmartScreen...
    SmartScreen is great! I used it in the past (IntelliScreen is another good one) been a while since I've used those since I've had Ricks wedaPanel owning my LockScreen for sometime now. I could kill him. His stuff is so good once you put it on you can't even take it off (storyr)

I think I want to try to make those stars twinkle? Be right back in a while...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-26 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-26 04:38 AM
    I still think I want to add a Buuf Character on that fence for the night images but then sometimes that turns into overkill so I'm still working on this one. I've completed all the icons that reside on the clock so basically this theme is a three layer.

SmartScreen is great! I used it in the past (IntelliScreen is another good one) been a while since I've used those since I've had Ricks wedaPanel owning my LockScreen for sometime now. I could kill him. His stuff is so good once you put it on you can't even take it off (storyr)

I think I want to try to make those stars twinkle? Be right back in a while...
    If you use a character for night, how bout this guy!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-10-26 04:55 AM
    @ Doreen - Twinkling Stars would be great! Did you get Both of my emails?

Just incase anyone else was having trouble with wedaPanel. . .There was an update for it - Just not posted in Cydia. Here is the link http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...ockscreen.html

Thanks Doreen for reminding me. Can you also help me find the map for the radar for me? Nitro, WV 25143 Everything I find is a video not an image. . .Or maybe just tell me where to look
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 2010-10-26 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-26 05:17 AM
    Yes I sent you back a reply didn't you get it September?

Okay twinkling stars and Battery don't get along so I have to do a one frame ani using a static png here's a quick vid but it's simple it goes from gold stars to colored stars and the fair cloud will come in and then fade...

I'm not that crazy about it but it's just one ani I have all the others to still figure out.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMOV0fov4Iw[/ame]

If you use a character for night, how bout this guy!!!
    Hmmm let me see if I can go find that lil guy he might look good against the night sky judging by the color.

But I need some evil night time chars.

/me goes dig around in those Buufy folders...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-26 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-26 05:24 AM
    Yes I sent you back a reply didn't you get it September?

Okay twinkling stars and Battery don't get along so I have to do a one frame ani using a static png here's a quick vid but it's simple it goes from gold stars to colored stars and the fair cloud will come in and then fade...

I'm not that crazy about it but it's just one ani I have all the others to still figure out.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMOV0fov4Iw[/ame]

Hmmm let me see if I can go find that lil guy he might look good against the night sky judging by the color.

But I need some evil night time chars.

/me goes dig around in those Buufy folders...
    Please no rainbow stars.....
    Lmao! Hehehe
    2010-10-26 05:27 AM
    Here's your purple guy...
    Thanks a bunch
    2010-10-26 05:29 AM
    Bababooey there's your evil bird...

I might try to change him into a Black Crow?

Don't worry I'll lose the colored stars I think they are overkill too...

(Just trying diff things out and I'm getting tired so that is what happens when you skin tired.) hehe!

Alright Bababooey here's the final no colored stars an evil lil dark bird (cuz the stars and his beak match) and a simple cloud fade out for Buuf Fair Night Weather Occurrence.

Now you go get back to those roses and your girlfriend and stop goofing around over here.

Goodnight you guys...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-26 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-26 05:53 AM
    Can you make this size radio flare man purple like the redux Version please
    2010-10-26 07:29 AM
    Like this guy I'm sorry please make him purple and 100*100 like the radio flare redux version and post it to this page or send it to [email protected]
    2010-10-26 07:32 AM
    Or just a normal size for an iPhone image if not 100x100 a size that'll make it clear and not blurry but please purple and a png like radio flare redux version sorry for so many post
    2010-10-26 07:42 AM
    for the life of me i cant get the whatsapp icon to work im trying this in bundles
    WhatsApp net.whatsapp.WhatsApp [email protected]

anyone know what im doing wrong?

anyone???
    2010-10-26 08:06 AM
    @SeptemberC

BB&T

@Bababooey13

Slider (is this ok?...I suggest you choose a different color... Let me know...)

@Doreen

Crow (256x256)
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-bb-t.png   Buuf iPhone 4-bb-t1.png   Buuf iPhone 4-slider2.png   Buuf iPhone 4-crow-256x256.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You
    2010-10-26 01:06 PM
    @SeptemberC

BB&T

@Bababooey13

@Doreen

Crow (256x256)
    Killer bro! Love it..... Thank you greatly sir!
    2010-10-26 03:17 PM
    Nice!
    2010-10-26 03:23 PM
    Nice!
    For other color, you just have to ask!
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    2010-10-26 03:26 PM
    Stereo,
    Do you think you could make me the zipper slider in the right size for the lockscreen? I don't need the buffer, just the zipper part to replace the button slider. Thank you soo soooo sooo much!!

zipper from or any other zipper:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...-buuf-411.html

I still don't know how to put it in the right place/name it, but I'll figure that part out eventually!

:-)
    2010-10-26 03:26 PM
    @SeptemberC

BB&T

@Bababooey13

@Doreen

Crow (256x256)
    What color were you thinking? I'm open to suggestions..... Oh, and it's a bit smaller then the original, but I can probably fix that.
    2010-10-26 03:30 PM
    @Bababooey13

Try These..
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-slider21.png   Buuf iPhone 4-slider22.png  
    2010-10-26 03:39 PM
9,824 ... 3543444546475595145 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD