Tough one.

I like both, but I think the first one will look better if there will be many masked icons on the screen, rather than having a bunch of wooden blocks.

Nice job.

Two ppl trying to make customized icons around the clock 24/7 is just not doable. I do understand that sometimes the wait is long but life gets in the way so hopefully the icon automask will hold ppl over until we can get around to making the icons okay?

When I do the next update again for those that have asked me this is the best I can come up w/ to match? I'll try to come up w/ a couple of diff versions to choose from...

I think I like the first one better! Has a bit more buufy shape but what do you guys think?

2012-03-14 05:35 PM
    Yeah trying to come up w/ the "perfect" automask for this particular theme is really tough because the icons are basically unique and free form. I think the first one is as good as I can make it but I will be working more on this and see if I can come up w/ something better. I want to come up w/ a really fresh update.

I have to get busy in my day unfortunetely now but I will check back later...
    2012-03-14 05:43 PM
    Old DarkBuuf

Darkbuuf.deb

Think I might take a break from Buuf for something fresh...

Your theme looks really cool. Can you share that theme, Jac? Much appreciated.
    2012-03-14 06:16 PM
    Yeah trying to come up w/ the "perfect" automask for this particular theme is really tough because the icons are basically unique and free form. I think the first one is as good as I can make it but I will be working more on this and see if I can come up w/ something better. I want to come up w/ a really fresh update.

I have to get busy in my day unfortunetely now but I will check back later...
    Yeah the first one will do with a little touch up should be perfect . Take your time and do what you have to do no rush we can wait.
    2012-03-14 06:57 PM
    Hi Doreen,

Really you are so wonderful Hope not occupying too much of your time for doing this automask.
    I like the first design too, second one will be a little woody on the phone screen

Thank you sooo much
    2012-03-15 02:52 AM
    Hey Doreen the Readme.txt for the theme is saying the last update was 8-14-11 .
    2012-03-15 03:07 AM
    Okay thanks you guys for the feedback and as for that readme file dont worry about it I will have to update that when I update the file again on Saturday or Sunday night. I'm trying to update too many things at once so there is bound to be a few things I forget. And from what I've been told now there are yet againnn UI changes in 5.1 argh!!!! Just getting to be too much work to keep up w/ the updates over and over again.
    2012-03-15 05:55 AM
    Post#9239 - Moron Test - derekliu

Post#9239 - Zombieville 2 - derekliu

ENJOY !!
    2012-03-15 10:36 AM
    Okay thanks you guys for the feedback and as for that readme file dont worry about it I will have to update that when I update the file again on Saturday or Sunday night. I'm trying to update too many things at once so there is bound to be a few things I forget. And from what I've been told now there are yet againnn UI changes in 5.1 argh!!!! Just getting to be too much work to keep up w/ the updates over and over again.
    Ok don't worry yourself just do what you can when you can we all know you have your personal life and you're doing a great job so far this Theme is Hot !.
    2012-03-15 01:44 PM
    Post#9239 - Moron Test - derekliu

Post#9239 - Zombieville 2 - derekliu

ENJOY !!
    thanks sjbtax!! can u pls kindly help to buuf my request found in ur signature pls? thanks!
    2012-03-15 03:13 PM
    thanks sjbtax!! can u pls kindly help to buuf my request found in ur signature pls? thanks!
    No problem derekliu,

I'm slowly working through them as my imagination allows.
    2012-03-15 03:27 PM
    Your theme looks really cool. Can you share that theme, Jac? Much appreciated.

I had this one years ago on my Samsung Omnia. A black and a white one. Loved this theme.
    2012-03-15 11:14 PM
    Hi everyone ^_^ how's everyone in Buufville doing?
    2012-03-16 05:20 AM
    /me waves hello to June! (hope all is going well for you) and Buufville is doing just fine I'm currently "trying" to update everything again.
    2012-03-16 05:24 AM
    Lol I was reading a bit and I noticed you were trying to update. Sorry I've not been on lately really. I'm just busy and all ya know? Anyway I wanted to pop in and say Hi and ask how you were I noticed you were online! I also noticed the other day someone asked again about theming apps with the same name. If you want I can pm you what I did and you can post on the first page.
    2012-03-16 05:30 AM
    Yeah that would be helpful June I'm going to update the FAQ and then I can add that to it! "Thank you!"
    2012-03-16 05:40 AM
    Yeah that would be helpful June I'm going to update the FAQ and then I can add that to it! "Thank you!"
    Not a problem! It's the one tiny thing I was able to do that is actually very useful :P I'll send that on over to you now ^_^

Ok Sent ^_^
    Last edited by Junebug916; 2012-03-16 at 05:50 AM.
    2012-03-16 05:41 AM
    Thank you so much June much appreciated. =)
    2012-03-16 05:52 AM
    Thank you so much June much appreciated. =)

Well I know how you can get swamped with this stuff around here. I also know every little bit helps ^_^

I've been tinkering with the idea of restoring my ipod and starting my themes and tweaks from scratch, but thats a lot of work and I don't know if I will be able to see it through.
    2012-03-16 05:55 AM
    Yup alotttttt of work! (and veryyyyy time consuming) but when in the right mood then it's all worth it and enjoyable so just wait for the right time to jump on that. I've actually been off sick w/ the flu and stuck at home so I've not been at work this week hence I had the time to play w/ my phone and update our theme over here.
    2012-03-16 06:00 AM
9,824 ... 363413453461462463464465473 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD