Sorry for the delay my internet is acting up >_< I know about the work I've spent a lot of time resizing and recoloring a lot of stuff for my ipod, and thats only basic things. I can only imagine the work you have O.o
    2012-03-16 06:37 AM
    Whoops sorry June I logged off and went to sleep after that last msg last night, but I suppose you got my pm? Thank you again and if you need any help just let me know okay. =)
    2012-03-16 04:28 PM
    The clock in the screenshot on the left was an older styled clock I made a while back and posted a ss in this thread last year just a hanging sign type clock. I'm updating it w/ more grain and will include it in my animated weather clocks package. I want to include a couple of various "smaller clocks" to allow more screen rez for your icons. Also take a peek at the icons in this screenshot it's most likely my final icon auto mask I will be releasing as well. I couldn't come up w/ much better and I don't have but a few days left off work so we will see what happens there.

Last edited by Doreen; 2012-03-16 at 10:33 PM.
    2012-03-16 08:55 PM
    Post#8716 - Big Lens - derekliu

Post#8716 - Temple Run - derekliu

Post#8716 - SnuggleTruck - derekliu

Last edited by sjbtax; 2012-03-17 at 12:40 AM.
    2012-03-17 12:36 AM
    Those came out very cute Shane I see your creative juices are back flowing again!
    2012-03-17 01:08 AM
    May I put up icon request in your list:

Sparrow - email client

Attachment 573689

Thank you
    2012-03-17 02:19 AM
    Those came out very cute Shane I see your creative juices are back flowing again!
    I had a temporary imaginative moment. Glad you like them. I hope you enjoyed your week off. Hopefully that "Flu" didn't hit you too hard....
    2012-03-17 02:52 AM
    Nah I've been sick yes but nothing really keeps me strapped down. I've been enjoying my time off from work soooo much! When I complete the entire GUI "if" I have time I'm going to Greyscale all the images for those that want the Dark version of this theme too.

Look! I finallyyyyyyy got around to creating the UI Pop up "BUTTONS" I'm so excited! hehe I had the popup background done but never got around to actually making the two buttons the default one and the depressed state. Check em out...

Last edited by Doreen; 2012-03-17 at 03:13 AM.
    2012-03-17 02:58 AM
    Niiiiiice !!
    2012-03-17 03:13 AM
    I gotta be pretty sick (in the head that is) to get so excited about my buttons. hehe

Big storm this weekend soooo that most likely means alot of skinning this iPhone of mine! =)
    2012-03-17 03:14 AM

Sparrow - email client

Attachment 573689

Thank you
    Request added
    2012-03-17 03:18 AM
    Nah I've been sick yes but nothing really keeps me strapped down. I've been enjoying my time off from work soooo much! When I complete the entire GUI "if" I have time I'm going to Greyscale all the images for those that want the Dark version of this theme too.

Look! I finallyyyyyyy got around to creating the UI Pop up "BUTTONS" I'm so excited! hehe I had the popup background done but never got around to actually making the two buttons the default one and the depressed state. Check em out...

Sweet !, good going .
    2012-03-17 04:13 AM
    What would the masks look like without the flipped corner and all corners curved like the bottom right? Just a thought.

Looks great!

The clock in the screenshot on the left was an older styled clock I made a while back and posted a ss in this thread last year just a hanging sign type clock. I'm updating it w/ more grain and will include it in my animated weather clocks package. I want to include a couple of various "smaller clocks" to allow more screen rez for your icons. Also take a peek at the icons in this screenshot it's most likely my final icon auto mask I will be releasing as well. I couldn't come up w/ much better and I don't have but a few days left off work so we will see what happens there.

2012-03-17 06:02 AM
    What would the masks look like without the flipped corner and all corners curved like the bottom right? Just a thought.

Looks great!
    Thanks pocketdoc I think they would basically look square if I remove that and I'm trying to make an icon mask that has some shape to it to match the basic overall buuf design (which is free form not square) But it's just a bit more difficult than I thought it would be...

I'm completely revamping the entire UI buttons so for those of you that have used this theme in the past will definetely notice the changes for the next update. =)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2012-03-17 at 07:24 AM.
    2012-03-17 07:05 AM

Sparrow - email client

Thank you
    Hope you like it!

Post#8517 - Vimeo - Dara

Post#8517 - Zite - Dara

Last edited by sjbtax; 2012-03-17 at 08:47 AM.
    2012-03-17 08:18 AM
    Sjbtax, could you please buuf that green icon on this picture please?

http://db.tt/ajA4SExe
    2012-03-17 08:46 AM
    Post#8517 - Sportsnet - Dara

Post#8517 - Zoompass - Dara

Sjbtax, could you please buuf that green icon on this picture please?

Here you go!

Post#9278 - BCV Banking - audiotrip

Last edited by sjbtax; 2012-03-17 at 09:48 AM.
    2012-03-17 09:10 AM
    So cool thx a lot
    2012-03-17 10:31 AM
    Thank you sjbtax for the Sparrow icon Great work!!
    2012-03-17 01:09 PM
    Good Morning Buuf Lovers, here's the plan for today. I'm going to upload the newly updated Buuf version of this theme sometime either today or tomorrow I can't give you a set time because though I've finished a ton of UI work I'm having trouble locating about 25 more UI buttons and images and I can't figure out why Safari's toolbar will not allow me to theme it like before? Also I need to skin the the new Notification Center. I've got the popup for Activator skinned! (which has always bugged me along w/ all the other stuff I didn't have time to work on so I'm making a full update this time around)

Those of you on earlier devices and earlier OS's I'm sorry but there are already Buuf themes out there for your devices. This theme was originally created for HD and that's exactly what it's for HD.

I will also release a new darker version for those that obviously like the darker version better, but you guys will have to be patient w/ me this is a ton of work and time is always my biggest enemy so first the wooden one needs to be completed before the darker version that will follow shortly afterwards okay?

I would ask you Jacques to help me grayscale for the darker version like you did before but I already know you are working on your new Paper Theme now so maybe Shane if you're up to the challenge? (and only if your time permits) that would speed things up for everyone? If not don't worry I will work my hardest to get that done as well.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2012-03-17 at 05:38 PM.
    2012-03-17 05:23 PM
9,824 ... 364414454462463464465466474 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD