Are there any Buuf lock screens with date, time and weather? Thanks!
    You may use DarkBuuf Lockscreen from Cydia
    2012-03-20 02:50 AM
    Try installing "fswipecache" from Cydia and run it..

Did'nt get any chance to work on this paper theme on the weekend, but really busy with it this morning, insane amount of work to get the desired weather icons...

Any theme that is totally unique such as that will require much more work than the usual ones so you are on the right path if you are trying to make something unique. The great thing I think about this theme you are making is for icon request if you own a tablet you can simply make "any" icon request by quickly "drawing" the icon w/ your tablet pen! Imagine how easy the icons will be? Anyways I want my copy of your theme when you are finished! Good luck w/ it and good luck finding the time cuz that is the hardest part of it all! hehe

Here you go. You need to theme using the Bundles method so that you will have different icons for each of the different version.

Am not sure if the icon names are still current for the newer iOS. Let us know in case this needs to be updated.
    Thanks Shane I tried to update that FAQ pdf but I have read only I dont have a copy whereas I can edit to add that and June just sent me a pm recently w/ another way to theme the same icon too! I seriously need to update our FAQ but in due time.

Are there any Buuf lock screens with date, time and weather? Thanks!
    Hi ssemmel
    I will hopefully this weekend, but Jacques and gaduzu both have one avail up on cydia okay. I actually have an app from the app store I bought that lets you have GPS weather from wherever you are at fed to your lockscreen automatically from your current location (no config required!) I have mine themed w/ Buuf but it's an app from the iTunes (I actually theme my apps from iTunes too)

Here's a screenshot of the one I am working on "for myself" at the moment but it's taking me alot of work and I still cannot figure out how to get rid of the reflection. No config required it works automatically from where ever you are! So when I'm at work it just feeds me my location weather and when I am at home it automatically feeds me my location. Things I don't like though is that unlike my Animated Weather Clocks I cannot make the wallpapers change to match the weather automatically, but you can turn on and off the five day forcast and also change the weather from Fahrenheit or Celcius or vice versa via the settings on your iPhone! =)

The hand on the bottom is the lockscreen slider, I think the reflection looks pretty funky so I'm trying to see if I can get rid of that somehow or if it's hardcoded...

Last edited by Doreen; 2012-03-20 at 05:41 AM.
    2012-03-20 04:24 AM
    @Doreen

What's that Gps weather widget called?

Here's another update..

Just working on a homescreen wodget, then I'll send you a "beta test" ok..
    2012-03-20 05:45 AM
    Wow that looks cool so what kind of homescreen widget? Do you own a tablet? You most likely will need one for sure to make this theme and all the icons? or what about automask?
    2012-03-20 05:47 AM
    Wow that looks cool so what kind of homescreen widget?
    Just something to fill a bit of space, maybe just a line "word" calendar or something, really not sure yet..

Hang on, I'll email you...
    2012-03-20 05:49 AM
    Okay lemme see it, I will be around for about 15 mins more. Thanks...
    2012-03-20 05:51 AM
    Okay lemme see it, I will be around for about 15 mins more. Thanks...
    Check your mail and you still need to tell me about that "GPS Weather Widget"....
    2012-03-20 06:05 AM
    It's a bit buggy at times and it might have been pulled already from iTunes cuz as far as I know it was not an app that was suppose to get through since it runs on the LS but it's just called "Weather"

/me goes check my mail...
    2012-03-20 06:15 AM
    this looks GREAT!!!
    2012-03-20 06:16 AM
    It's a bit buggy at times and it might have been pulled already from iTunes cuz as far as I know it was not an app that was suppose to get through since it runs on the LS but it's just called "Weather"

/me goes check my mail...
    All I can find is "Weather+" and it's 270mb..

Is that it?
    2012-03-20 06:25 AM
    Let me go check hold on cuz from what I heard it was an app that iTunes was not suppose to let in every once in a while one slips by them.

No there is no plus sign only the title "Weather" I bought it about 4 months ago. Did you find it? They are not suppose to for some strange reason have that on the LS I believe apple don't like to push out anything that runs down the bat faster then it dies by itself already? Not sure what their issue is. But some devs still manage to their apps by apple every once in a while...

off to bed Zzzzz good night you guys...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2012-03-20 at 06:42 AM.
    2012-03-20 06:28 AM
    Let me go check hold on cuz from what I heard it was an app that iTunes was not suppose to let in every once in a while one slips by them.

No there is no plus sign only the title "Weather" I bought it about 4 months ago. Did you find it? They are not suppose to for some strange reason have that on the LS I believe apple don't like to push out anything that runs down the bat faster then it dies by itself already? Not sure what their issue is. But some devs still manage to their apps by apple every once in a while...

off to bed Zzzzz good night you guys...
    Google points to something called "Lockscreen Weather 1.0" not available through App Store tho..
    2012-03-20 06:49 AM
    2012-03-20 08:19 AM
    Tried that one already, not the same..
    2012-03-20 08:38 AM
    [Hi ssemmel
    I will hopefully this weekend, but Jacques and gaduzu both have one avail up on cydia okay. I actually have an app from the app store I bought that lets you have GPS weather from wherever you are at fed to your lockscreen automatically from your current location (no config required!) I have mine themed w/ Buuf but it's an app from the iTunes (I actually theme my apps from iTunes too)

Here's a screenshot of the one I am working on "for myself" at the moment but it's taking me alot of work and I still cannot figure out how to get rid of the reflection. No config required it works automatically from where ever you are! So when I'm at work it just feeds me my location weather and when I am at home it automatically feeds me my location. Things I don't like though is that unlike my Animated Weather Clocks I cannot make the wallpapers change to match the weather automatically, but you can turn on and off the five day forcast and also change the weather from Fahrenheit or Celcius or vice versa via the settings on your iPhone! =)

The hand on the bottom is the lockscreen slider, I think the reflection looks pretty funky so I'm trying to see if I can get rid of that somehow or if it's hardcoded...

[/QUOTE]

This looks fantastic... the only thing I would change the the background is very dark compared to the theme which has a light blue... but other than that is is perfect!
    2012-03-20 12:44 PM
    My next project for this thread is to organize all the icons we have done already but in the mean time you guys will have to do some searching because there is wayyyy over 2000 icons that have been customized for apps and it's silly to keep making the same ones over and over again because nobody is looking first before requesting.
    Calendar1, Calender2, Calender3, Calender4 - Post#109
    Completed 10:39 PM May 29th, 2011

Bump - Post#105
    Completed 10:38 PM May 29th, 2011

iBooks1, iBooks2, iBooks3 - Post#105

Winterboard1, Winterboard2 - Post#105

Camera1, Camera2 - Post#100
    Completed 10:37 PM May 29th, 2011

Weather1, Weather2 - Post#100
    Completed 10:36 PM May 29th, 2011

Stock - Post#100
    Completed 10:36 PM May 29th, 2011

Phone1 Phone2 - Post#98
    Completed 10:35 PM May 29th, 2011

iFile - Post#98
    Completed 10:34 PM May 29th, 2011

YouTube - Post#98

Safari - Post#98

Settings1, Settings2 - Post#98
    Completed 10:33 PM May 29th, 2011

The Impossible Quiz - Post#82
    Completed 10:32 PM May 29th, 2011

Echofon1, Echofon2 - Post#82
    Completed 10:31 PM May 29th, 2011

SoundHound - Post#69
    Completed 10:29 PM May 29th, 2011

Would something like this help? This is obviously just scratching the surface of the list but it's a start
    2012-03-20 05:09 PM
    Google points to something called "Lockscreen Weather 1.0" not available through App Store tho..
    Hmm that is definetely the same one cuz I did a quickie search via google and got this too: Lock Screen Weather: Display Local Weather On iPhone Lock Screen Without Jailbreaking | Redmond Pie

However, the one I have from iTunes is showing a title on my Springboard of "Weather" which is most likely due to the fact they left off the word Lockscreen for good reason as Apple does not like anything running on their precious lockscreen prob why it got past them and I happen to be one of the lucky ones that snatched it up. =)

I don't see it available on iTunes via either name now which means one of two things either it was pulled which I told you I suspected "or" the dev renamed it again and has tried or is trying to push it past apple yet again. Just poke around the app store I bet you will find a few mixed in w/ the tons and tons of weather apps there.

Would something like this help? This is obviously just scratching the surface of the list but it's a start
    Absolutely! And Shane has also developed this list as well until we can come up w/ a quick solution for this monster but it doesn't have hot links like yours does and I suspect nobody is clicking on his sig to even use it!

http://listmoz.com/view/1BcmJHDxnF29zvdsZr2

For those of you in my mailbox asking me about the Facebook theme. I just downloaded the app and boy has it changed!!! The layout and structure is totally diff now yikes! Can I skin it? Yup. Do I have time tonight? Nope. Will I do it? Yup.

For those of you in my mailbox and here asking me about making my Buuf Weather Clock run on the LS for iOS5? Can I do it? Yup. do I have time tonight? Nope. Will I do it? Yup.

Please be patient w/ me I only have so many hours in a day and 12 hours of my day gets eaten away from my job and when I get home I'm dying to play and theme but my creative juices are zapped.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2012-03-21 at 05:26 AM.
    2012-03-21 05:01 AM
    Alright I lied... apparently I got my Weather Flip Clock working on the LS "tonight" and I will shoot it out to those that donated "Saturday" I need to package and upload etc. too much work for tonight sorry. But if you want me to design a better background post some ideas before Saturday here for me.

The hand is still the slider to unlock the screen as my original design was but shoot me some of your fresh ideas and I will see what I can do for you.

Last edited by Doreen; 2012-03-21 at 06:16 AM.
    2012-03-21 06:05 AM
    Hiya Doreen ^_^ How are you tonight? I've decided....... When the untethered jailbreak for iOS 5.1 comes out, I'm going to restore my ipod and start from scratch. I am going to get a hold of a couple of 5.0/5.1 only themes and try to get as much as I can adapted to non retina displays. It will most likely take me forever but I'm gonna at least give it a shot. I've made some headway now but now to much, and my battery dies so fast it's unreal. Also respringing a million times to test it all out will make it die even faster. Anyway this is my 'plan' lmao now we will see if I can ever put it into action :P
    2012-03-21 06:12 AM
    Hi June pretty tired and you? And I know I've got a bazillion ideas too but time is my problem. =(

Anyways off to bed. Goodluck on your goal! Put it into action!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2012-03-21 at 06:18 AM.
    2012-03-21 06:14 AM
9,824 ... 367417457465466467468469477 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD