Does anyone know the bundle name for MyWi 5.0? I can't seem to find it... Thx!

I've now done many searches of apps and could not find any of the following... if anyone knows if these have been made please let me know...much appreciated

Cydia Apps:
    Mail Labels
    TIM (Themeiconmaker)
    PMP (Protect my privacy)
    Mail Enhancer
    iSounds

Non Cydia apps:
    Hurricane Tracker (living in FL we need it)
    Family Feud
    Scramble
    LivingSocial
    MacCiti
    Publix
    My Verizon

Thanks!
    All requests added apart from:-

TIM (Theme Icon Maker) which cjaycruz05 already requested at Post#9305.
    Family Feud (Doreen created and posted this back at Post#5269)

And here's stereo89's version from his archives

Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-familyfeud.png  
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2012-03-24 at 11:18 PM.
    2012-03-23 10:42 PM
    The Flip Clock for the LockScreen I will be sending out over this weekend to those (8) ppl now that were kind enough to donate. "Thank you"

That will be this one:

However, I need a week to finish up my Buuf "GPS Animated" Weather Clock next thanks to crazyvivek hopefully everyone is sending him donations for making this possible for everyone. Now he's opened up the door for everyone to get crazyyy!

You will only need to download his app from Cydia. I still need to complete all the animations but I've got it running see the below screenshot (My Flip Clock BG needs alot of work yes and also the animations so the graphics are not done) and I'm testing the scripts to see if I can get things to animate in two diff ways so far it seems the possiblities are endless...

No config required! And to change the display on the Clock you can simply use any font in Bytafont and change it on the fly.

That will be this one okay:

Last edited by Doreen; 2012-03-24 at 07:18 AM.
    2012-03-24 06:48 AM
    Looking mighty good there Doreen ^_^. Lol I've started the process of backing up all my music and apps so when the time comes to restore I'll be prepared.
    2012-03-24 06:54 AM
    Hi June! Do they have the untethered JB out for 5.1 already? I won't dare upgrade right now I'm in the middle of way too much to have to deal w/ that issue. I've got a ton of files all over the place and my desktop is completely upside down atm.
    2012-03-24 06:55 AM
    No I don't think the untether for 5.1 is out as of yet. I'm just getting ready so when the time comes that's one less thing I've got to worry about.
    2012-03-24 07:01 AM
    Yeah a few from this thread contacted me and told me they too are locked out of their phones until the untethered is out I thought maybe tonight they released it when I read you were getting busy there! =)

Shouldn't be too long a wait though these guys are just unbelievable...

Well I'm logging off I have alot to get done over the weekend and it's been a busy week you have a goodnight and hope you get that JB soon and get back to theming!
    2012-03-24 07:06 AM
    Lol wait no no I'm on 5.0.1 I'm jailbroke as of now. I'm waiting because I planning on restoring my ipod just so I can work on my theme from scratch! Lmao I'm not updating until the next untether is released.
    2012-03-24 07:11 AM
    Ahhh good then you are not locked out! Smart lady! hehe I made that mistake last time and that won't happen again. I assumed you grabbed that update when you said you were waiting for that untethered.
    2012-03-24 07:16 AM
    No I mean I'm waiting because theres quite a few images on my ipod that won't theme for the life of me. So I plan to restore and jailbreak and not put any tweaks on till I've got those images beat into submission!!

I'm getting all my music and apps synced cause I've got almost 300 songs and over 100 apps. So it takes a good while to get those backed up.
    2012-03-24 07:18 AM
    Yeah strange how some sneaky lil tweaks cause that conflict. Been working w/ some guy for a few days now to see if I could help him figure out why his themes won't work and he's on the same exact model iPhone and iOS 5.01 as me. Two days now I think he just will have to do the same thing as you and do a fresh restore and start from scratch again and put the tweaks on last.

Anyways, off to bed I'm totally beat. Good night June good to see you around again! =)
    2012-03-24 07:22 AM
    Good night Doreen ^_^ I'm hanging around here more again so you'll be hearing from me again soon ^_^
    2012-03-24 07:23 AM
    Hi. I downloaded the GPS Animated Weather Clock by crazyvivek and had a question. How do you change the temp from "C" to "F"? Thanks so much!
    2012-03-24 02:50 PM
    hi jdewinnaar...i don't understand where i can download your color banner themes...i like very much the first one!
    2012-03-24 05:10 PM
    Hi. I downloaded the GPS Animated Weather Clock by crazyvivek and had a question. How do you change the temp from "C" to "F"? Thanks so much!
    Hi ssemmel
    Depends on where you got the script? Everyone is making their own now off of crazy's script so you would need to ask the person that made whatever and whoever's you are using. But basically you need to find that portion in the code and change the line that has the Celsius to Fahrenheit.

Alright here's more progress on my GPS version of Buuf I've got Cloudy done there is like 100 images for just one portion of this so it's going to take time to make them all for the animations.

Last edited by Doreen; 2012-03-24 at 06:41 PM.
    2012-03-24 06:26 PM
    http://mattahan.deviantart.com/gallery/3951193#/d2s1i8d..

can u guys resize this on iphone size?
    Last edited by cjaycruz05; 2012-03-24 at 06:34 PM.
    2012-03-24 06:26 PM
    cjay there is no way to get something created for landscape like that wallpaper on your mobile device w/o either having to crop it to death or deal w/ distortion of the wallpaper to make it fit. Here's the best I can do...

(first one is cropped to death, second one is stretched to death)

Last edited by Doreen; 2012-03-24 at 07:05 PM.
    2012-03-24 06:59 PM
    Hi ssemmel
    Depends on where you got the script? Everyone is making their own now off of crazy's script so you would need to ask the person that made whatever and whoever's you are using. But basically you need to find that portion in the code and change the line that has the Celsius to Fahrenheit.

Alright here's more progress on my GPS version of Buuf I've got Cloudy done there is like 100 images for just one portion of this so it's going to take time to make them all for the animations.

Thank you for replying but it is the script that came with the cydia gps weather lockscreen. I will wait for yours to get it to work properly... I was just downloading it...
    2012-03-24 07:45 PM
    Thank you for replying but it is the script that came with the cydia gps weather lockscreen. I will wait for yours to get it to work properly... I was just downloading it...
    If you got it from Cydia and created by crazyvivek, try to do this and change the temp from C to F
    Search for var url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&w=" + LocCode; in GetLocation_Weather.js.
    And then change u=c to u=f
    2012-03-25 08:57 AM
    Hi guys, i would be appreciated if you can upload sms tree background with buuf style. I saw it somewhere in this thread but could not find it after searching for days. Thanks in advance.
    2012-03-25 09:50 AM
    Hi guys, i would be appreciated if you can upload sms tree background with buuf style. I saw it somewhere in this thread but could not find it after searching for days. Thanks in advance.
    This one?

http://db.tt/YjbGjpCB

Sorry about the URL rather than an image, but the forum seems to have a problem with image links to dropbox at the moment.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2012-03-25 at 12:32 PM.
    2012-03-25 12:21 PM
9,824 ... 371421461469470471472473481 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD