Can someone tell me where the all inboxes icon is or even better what te name of it is? Thanks I'd really appreciate... It's pissin me off
    2010-10-29 06:44 PM
    @doreen that was my fault here is the link....

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...lock-dusk.html
    Okay I just took a peek at it and yes "I think" I can do it. You do realize though that you need an app named "LockInfo" right? You can get it off of Cydia.

However, if I do an update for this I will send it out for free to my donators "But" I will not be doing weeks of tech support questions on how to use LockInfo as that app has a ton of features within it itself and I don't have the time explaining that devs app as well okay. I'll take a better look at it today and get back to you...
    2010-10-29 07:00 PM
    Updated the blog at i-Enthusiast.com... Added Doreens flipclock! Let me know what you all think!
    http://i-enthusiast.com/2010/10/buuf...ne-4-hd-theme/
    2010-10-29 07:14 PM
    I would totally donate again for the Lockscreen version. I like my own wallpaper, etc, but also love the clock.

I'm also a second vote for the 24 hour clock! lol

Thanks again Doreen for all of your incredible work!!!!!! I love all of it!!!
    2010-10-29 08:12 PM
    Updated the blog at i-Enthusiast.com... Added Doreens flipclock! Let me know what you all think!
    BUUF4 “BabaBuufey” – iPhone 4 HD Theme – UPDATE
    Thank you so much Bababooey I'm so hidden in this tiny lilll spot of the web so nobody even knows about my themes cept the ppl that come right here to this site only. So this will really help get the word out to a few more ppl. I appreciate it very much!
    2010-10-29 08:44 PM
    Unzip this one and toss the file into your main theme folder. That file is case sensitive could be you renamed it differently or something. So try this file and let me know...
    Doreen, still a no go.

I put it in my own Themes folder and nope. Then I put it in /root/Library/Themes directly and still no. I also rebooted and did a respring after each try and still nothing.

I'm totally confused now.
    2010-10-29 08:45 PM
    I would totally donate again for the Lockscreen version. I like my own wallpaper, etc, but also love the clock.

I'm also a second vote for the 24 hour clock! lol

Thanks again Doreen for all of your incredible work!!!!!! I love all of it!!!
    "Thank you" so much back! All these kind words always bring a smile upon my face. And I got my theme working now w/ LockInfo! so I will send you guys out this as a free update and also a sincere "Thank you" back for your donations.

I need to touch up a few things since this now needs to play nice w/ my changing walls on that first page. But it is cool! cuz you guys can now have the Flip Clock display on "Only" your first page!

I will need to fight a bit more w/ the script regarding the 24 hour format since this script is not cooperating w/ me for that issue.

I need two hours to complete the Clock for LockInfo and then I will send it out to you guys! I want to test it more and check all the scripts one more time. Apparently this was originally designed for another weather source and I have all my images designed for another so I need to work on correcting the source and the image extensions a bit more.

Houston we've got a problemo...

I may need a day I need to see cuz my brain is getting fried on this stuff but I used the WOEID method for my other Clock since it pulls more weather data from the source to present on the Clock this one for LockInfo is "very limited" and I don't like it but I do like the fact that that it lets you present the Clock on only the first page so I will keep working on the scripts but here's something to show you where I'm currently at (notice the limited weather data on the clock compared to my original one)

Another issue as you can see on the vid on the right is the ani's are now displaying "behind" the clock I made the animations to fall upon the clock so the snow and rain will not fall on top of the Clock using LockInfo. Do you guys stilll want me to make this cuz it will not be worth it for you since it lacks weather data and the animations will not display correctly. I don't have control over the other dev's app I can only try to make my theme work w/ it. Let me know and I'll check back later to see if you guys still want it. As for right now I'm taking a break and going to the gym for a few hours, this is giving me a royal headache. hehe

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2WxvNt--do[/ame] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq_qNtzVeEE[/ame]
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-30 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-29 09:40 PM
    @Doreen

PhotoPocket, Countdown Calendar

Do You like them????
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-photopocket.png   Buuf iPhone 4-countdowncalendar.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You
    2010-10-29 11:10 PM
    @kifdavis

The first...

Mr. Bill, Fieldrunners, Run! , Crosswords (x2), Kindle, Ambiance, myWireless, Physics, Business Card Reader (x2), Groups 2, Instantunes
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-mr.bill.png   Buuf iPhone 4-fieldrunners.png   Buuf iPhone 4-run-.png   Buuf iPhone 4-crosswords.png   Buuf iPhone 4-crosswords1.png   Buuf iPhone 4-kindle.png   Buuf iPhone 4-ambiance.png   Buuf iPhone 4-mywireless.png  

Buuf iPhone 4-physics.png   Buuf iPhone 4-businesscardreader.png   Buuf iPhone 4-businesscardreader1.png   Buuf iPhone 4-groups.png   Buuf iPhone 4-instantunes.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    2010-10-29 11:13 PM
    @Doreen

PhotoPocket, Countdown Calendar

Do You like them????
    Noooo I don't like them! I Love them!!!

Thank you Stereo.
    2010-10-30 12:24 AM
    @kifdavis

The first...

Mr. Bill, Fieldrunners, Run! , Crosswords (x2), Kindle, Ambiance, myWireless, Physics, Business Card Reader (x2), Groups 2, Instantunes
    Hey Stereo, can you touch up or re define wallpapers???
    2010-10-30 12:48 AM
    @Bababooey13

Tell me what you need and I'll try to do it!
    2010-10-30 12:52 AM
    I will go ahead and work on this some more maybe tomorrow and send this out to you guys when I'm done. I know most would want this so they could use the Clock on only the first page but this will also work on the LockScreen as well.

You guys will need LockInfo to get this to work and you can chase that dev down w/ all your questions cuz I'm only making the theme that will work for his app I'm not going to answer a ton of private emails about this now okay? (sorry)

With LockScreen and this theme you'll be able to use the Clock on either your LockScreen or your HomeScreen or "Both" =)

Here you can see the LockScreen which is the Brown Clock at the beginning of this vid... I've had to adjust the weather icon that sits below the Clock (as you can see from this vid vs the other two vids I posted earlier) and also remove some scripts as I cannot use the other weather source since it will conflict w/ my entire theme. For a quick example: Accuweather's source feeds differently then Yahoo's so if it feeds a number 1 it will show you guys sunny when Yahoo's would feed you a tropical Storm! (completely diff)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g09akLkfzqs[/ame]
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-30 at 01:35 AM.
    2010-10-30 01:07 AM
    @Stero89

I am wondering if u got a buuf icon for PDAnet? Thanks.
    2010-10-30 02:57 AM
    Ok Guys here's what I have so far in bundles. I think it's 152 of them. Some of them are standard icons that came with the theme and some are ones that Stereo89 designed. But the bundles are all accurate and so are the icons used in them for an iPhone 4.

Hope this helps someone! It will have to be a few posts due to size.
    Attached Files
    2010-10-30 03:41 AM
    Here's some more.

I took com.apple.springboard out of this one since it was so large.
    Attached Files
    2010-10-30 03:43 AM
    Another batch
    Attached Files
    2010-10-30 03:44 AM
    Last one guys!
    Attached Files
    2010-10-30 03:45 AM
    @ Doreen. I just had a thought. I have your animated Christmas theme. Could you send your wallpapers over to Stereo89 for him to BUUF them. Then our icons/bundles would work for that theme too. Whatcha think?
    2010-10-30 03:47 AM
    I think there is (49) wallpapers in that theme and alot of work for him he don't need. hehe

Ok Guys here's what I have so far in bundles. I think it's 152 of them. Some of them are standard icons that came with the theme and some are ones that Stereo89 designed. But the bundles are all accurate and so are the icons used in them for an iPhone 4.

Hope this helps someone! It will have to be a few posts due to size.
    Yesss! Thank you kif! I think that's a good start...

A suggestion to try to organize this better:

1. Most of us already have the iPhones default app bundles so there is really no need for everyone to keep attaching those bundles.

2. We probably should post the "names of the apps" in the post that we are attaching the bundles for so we know which bundles we are downloading.

If anyone else has any suggestions how we can better organize this here post your suggestions.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-30 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-30 05:11 AM
9,824 ... 1050585960616270110160 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD