Rene at i-Enthusiast.com has been soooo supportive to Doreen, Stereo and myself that he is making sure that all of are paypal addresses are in the blog itself. This is a practice that is rarely allowed on iE... Please EVERYONE on this thread that finds the themes here enjoyable in anyway PLEASE make sure you go there and click some ads and check out all the other great blogs... This is NOT an advertisement, it is a way to give back some support that has very generously been given to help the growth and support of these themes! Thank you all so very much!
    2010-10-30 07:03 PM
    @mcruz

Talk2Glob, Tap Resort, Tapatalk, Text Me

@SebTheCubbyFox

Cubby Fox (?!?!?!?!)
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-talk2globe.png   Buuf iPhone 4-tapresort.png   Buuf iPhone 4-tapatalk.png   Buuf iPhone 4-textme.png   Buuf iPhone 4-cubbyfox.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You
    2010-10-30 07:11 PM
    @can7

For the missing icons can you re-write the complete name?..I do not know which they are...

My Football -> you can use the icon of iFooty!

TV Forecast, iTV Shows, TV tracker, Sickipedia, My Vodafone, LotteryView
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-tv-forecast.png   Buuf iPhone 4-itv-shows.png   Buuf iPhone 4-tv-show-tracker.png   Buuf iPhone 4-sickipedia.png   Buuf iPhone 4-myvodafone.png   Buuf iPhone 4-lotteryview.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You
    2010-10-30 08:45 PM
    @can7

For the missing icons can you re-write the complete name?..I do not know which they are...

My Football -> you can use the icon of iFooty!

TV Forecast, iTV Shows, TV tracker, Sickipedia, My Vodafone, LotteryView
    these are the complete names
    premiership league sportacular
    my football pro 2
    tottenham hotspur
    FFPoints
    LiveScore
    2010-10-30 09:45 PM
    Stereo,
    Can you please make icons for the following:
    ESPN
    ESPN Fantasy Football
    Yahoo Fantasy Football
    Notified
    Craigsphone
    Groupon
    Urbanspoon
    Yelp
    All Recipes
    Beat the Traffic
    AAA
    Southwest
    AT&T Mark the Spot
    AT&T U-Verse
    Dragon Dictation
    File App Pro
    Trace
    Tetris
    Waterslide
    Sally's Spa
    Fairies Fly
    Cro Mag
    Tap Tap Revenge
    Enigmo
    Dactyl
    Labrynth
    Blowfish
    Dots
    Cloud Math
    Animal Hide and Seek
    ABC Lite
    Maze Finger
    Bubble Wrap

Thanks in advance. I'm making a donation right now.
    Last edited by eyecrispy; 2010-10-30 at 10:00 PM.
    2010-10-30 09:58 PM
    Here you go Doreen... Other people finding you work ;-)
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-10-30 10:24 PM
    @eyecrispy

He just did labyrinth for me a page or 2 back. So there's 1!
    2010-10-30 10:31 PM
    Here you go Doreen... Other people finding you work ;-)
    You guys stop making me smile you're going to make me get nasty wrinkles on my face. (thank you)
    2010-10-30 10:57 PM
    @Doreen, if you need help testing, let me know. I use Lockinfo everyday.
    2010-10-30 11:22 PM
    @doreen I feel somewhat bad or even showing you that thread. I also feel bad that I have just about zero time to help you with the coding issues. I hope you don't drive yourself crazy setting it up for lockinfo.

Also iFile let's you bonjour to your phone making for a quick file upload over wifi. I use it for simple things. Big stuff goes on cyberduck. Also I edit plist right there on the iPhone. Cut out the middle manchine! Oh! I kill me! /corny/

As to the organization. I can donate some space on my mobile me account for a webpage that allows searching for and storing buuf icons. Some thing like this where you can download all files in the bundle might be the best route. Especially with multiple icons for an app.
    Don't feel bad this was a good thing and it's really challenging me (boy is it challenging me) hehe

My only issue is I cannot keep answering all the private emails on how to do this or how to do that all day long now "that" is getting very hard on me. So ppl need to read over here and try to learn things over here as I only make the themes I am not a theme instructor too. I have ppl asking me to redo my entire theme to accommodate how they want their walls to look w/o the status bar and fences. They have no clue the work that went into making the theme the way it currently is. hehe!
    So it's all the private emails that are wearing me down right now.

As for setting up some space on your MobileMe acct that is very generous of you and great! Once ppl post their bundles maybe if you have time you can grab them and just add a list? but we can figure this out in time.

Bababooeyyyyyyy!!! I just got your Buuf gift in my mailbox and you've made me cry!

Thank you!!!!!! (now I'm going to have smiling wrinkles "and" puffy eyes!) Argh!!!

I'm going to share a pic w/ everyone of my Buuf Puppy for everyone to see give me a few mins.

I love it!
    I love it!
    I love it!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-30 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-30 11:30 PM
    @Doreen

I use lockinfo a ton too. Anything I can do to help I'm happy to.
    2010-10-30 11:30 PM
    @Doreen

I use lockinfo a ton too. Anything I can do to help I'm happy to.
    Same here Doreen!! We would all be happy to help!
    2010-10-30 11:41 PM
    Don't feel bad this was a good thing and it's really challenging me (boy is it challenging me) hehe

My only issue is I cannot keep answering all the private emails on how to do this or how to do that all day long now "that" is getting very hard on me. So ppl need to read over here and try to learn things over here as I only make the themes I am not a theme instructor too. I have ppl asking me to redo my entire theme to accommodate how they want their walls to look w/o the status bar and fences. They have no clue the work that went into making the theme the way it currently is. hehe!
    So it's all the private emails that are wearing me down right now.

As for setting up some space on your MobileMe acct that is very generous of you and great! Once ppl post their bundles maybe if you have time you can grab them and just add a list? but we can figure this out in time.

Bababooeyyyyyyy!!! I just got your Buuf gift in my mailbox and you've made me cry!

Thank you!!!!!! (now I'm going to have smiling wrinkles "and" puffy eyes!) Argh!!!

I'm going to share a pic w/ everyone of my Buuf Puppy for everyone to see give me a few mins.

I love it!
    I love it!
    I love it!
    =]
    2010-10-31 12:03 AM
    I have to share this Bababooey!

Alright you Buuf heads check this out!!! (I don't know why my cam want to throw all that orange all over in the pic)

I love my Buuf Puppy Bababooey! "Thank you soooo much!"
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-orig-buuf-puppy.png   Buuf iPhone 4-buuf-puppy.jpg   Buuf iPhone 4-buuf-paws.jpg  
    2010-10-31 12:07 AM
    I named him Booey! hehe

As for the LockInfo Clock I just need to redo the Sunny Day ani and I will shoot this out to you guys tonight for free as a small "Thank you" back! however, I will need you guys to help each other w/ all these Help Me! Help Me! stuff cuz this gets crazy on me really I had so many of those emails today my head was spinning and releasing this new LockInfo Clock is going to be like opening up a big ole can of worms!

How do I make this work on the LockScreen
    How do I make this work on the HomeScreen
    How do I make this work on both the LockScreen and the HomeScreen
    How do I make the Clock Swipe work

How do I make it cook me an egg in the morning? hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-31 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-31 12:24 AM
    How do I make it read forums for me so I don't have to bug people with questions already answered?
    2010-10-31 12:45 AM
    @mcruz

Talk2Glob, Tap Resort, Tapatalk, Text Me

@SebTheCubbyFox

Cubby Fox (?!?!?!?!)
    Yes! Yes! Yes! It is fantabuufulous!!!!

It is awesome man!! You're the best!!

Thanks a million!!
    2010-10-31 01:33 AM
    How do I make it read forums for me so I don't have to bug people with questions already answered?
    That's the one I want to know!!! Lol nice!!!
    2010-10-31 01:34 AM
    The sun was driving me crazy! Okay like I said there seems to be absolutely no way to get the ani's on top like in my default Buuf Theme using LockInfo since his app wants to ride on top therefore for this one a few ani's are adjusted to run in the background of the Clock so the Sunny Day weather occurrence is now like this so there is no more Buuf face sorry (not for the LockInfo version) since it cannot be displayed on top.

New Sunny Day for LockInfo the sun rays will now simply pulse in and out:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5WUkLGAgOQ[/ame]

I'm going to wrap this one up and send it out in about two hours to you guys.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-31 at 02:01 AM.
    2010-10-31 01:57 AM
    The sun was driving me crazy! Okay like I said there seems to be absolutely no way to get the ani's on top like in my default Buuf Theme using LockInfo since his app wants to ride on top therefore for this one a few ani's are adjusted to run in the background of the Clock so the Sunny Day weather occurrence is now like this so there is no more Buuf face sorry (not for the LockInfo version) since it cannot be displayed on top.

New Sunny Day for LockInfo:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5WUkLGAgOQ[/ame]

I'm going to wrap this one up and send it out in about two hours to you guys.
    I feel I must say this again. U rock Doreen!
    2010-10-31 01:59 AM
9,824 ... 1353616263646573113163 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD