?!?!?!?
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You
    2010-11-08 11:41 PM
    He's got me changing the whole thing! hehe

I love it! It will most likely be sent out tomorrow night okay. I'm getting tired and I still have alot of work on it, getting the pressed buttons just right is the hardest part (and when I start rushing things it gets silly)
    Doreen ur awesome as always!!!! Stereo u rock too man!
    Bababooey13 I gots mad love for ur theme!!!
    Thank y'all so very much
    2010-11-08 11:55 PM
    @Doreen

Wow that dialer looks awesome, the possibilities are endless with you guys, keep up the awesome work
    2010-11-09 12:13 AM
    Doreen I have a question. When someone calls me, how do I get rid of the BUUF II picture? So it will display their picture again
    2010-11-09 12:16 AM
    Did I do something wrong??... I didn't mean to if I did........ I don't understand.... :*(
    I guess I'll leave now. Later all.....
    2010-11-09 12:19 AM
    Oh stop it and get your huevos! hehe

You did nothing wrong so stop it. I just like to do my own thang and Stefano has been working next to me in this thread doing his own thang too so it has nothing to do w/ you. Now get back to theming!

Doreen I have a question. When someone calls me, how do I get rid of the BUUF II picture? So it will display their picture again
    I see my incoming call pics fine on mine? It might be some kinda conflict in the order of the way you have your themes layered.
    (when I finish this up I will try to troubleshoot that for you okay)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-09 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-09 12:50 AM
    hi! I would like to thank you guys for all your effort for this amazing theme. i'm a very big fan of the buuf 2 and now here's buuf 4 by doreen,bababooey13 & stereo.
    i was just wanderin' guys if i can get the chance to experience this all new dialer? :d
    thanks in advance! keep up the good work! you guys are great!!!
    by the way my email is [email protected]
    Last edited by punxtian; 2010-11-09 at 11:08 PM. Reason: forgot something
    2010-11-09 12:56 AM
    Man bababooey All I can do is put some money up for your project but I will do what I can do to help to @Doreen that dailer is great
    2010-11-09 01:38 AM
    I've been reading through this thread for a few days and I just want to say thanks for all the great work you are all putting out!
    2010-11-09 02:37 AM
    Ok...... It seems there was a HUGE misunderstanding... Lol.... I am not trying to take anybody away from this thread hahaha... Nor was I planning on selling anybody elses material... I have planned to start a totally different theme hopefully in December, I am still working on BUUF as it is what I prefer to keep on my device as well as just how damn fun it is.... I would not have experimented for days on end to find a solution to removing the negative effects of removing icon masks if my heart was not set on this thing, nor would I have busted my butt to get a BUUF status bar battery to drain properly if I didn't want this theme to be COMPLETE, I think I was the first to get HD loaders themed in "with much help from Stereo" plus I love you guys too damn much. So I hope this gets my point across to what I'm all about. And some people reading this thread might say "what the **** is he talking about" so I'll just shut my mouth now... LMAO..... have a great night everyone!
    2010-11-09 03:29 AM
    Ok...... It seems there was a HUGE misunderstanding... Lol.... I am not trying to take anybody away from this thread hahaha... Nor was I planning on selling anybody elses material... I have planned to start a totally different theme hopefully in December, I am still working on BUUF as it is what I prefer to keep on my device as well as just how damn fun it is.... I would not have experimented for days on end to find a solution to removing the negative effects of removing icon masks if my heart was not set on this thing, nor would I have busted my butt to get a BUUF status bar battery to drain properly if I didn't want this theme to be COMPLETE, I think I was the first to get HD loaders themed in "with much help from Stereo" plus I love you guys too damn much. So I hope this gets my point across to what I'm all about. And some people reading this thread might say "what the **** is he talking about" so I'll just shut my mouth now... LMAO..... have a great night everyone!
    .....sniff.....sniff.....that was beautiful man!!!! Lol jp dude I hope everybody on here is ok!!!
    2010-11-09 03:42 AM

I see my incoming call pics fine on mine? It might be some kinda conflict in the order of the way you have your themes layered.
    (when I finish this up I will try to troubleshoot that for you okay)
    ABSOLUTELY no problem at all!!!!! Whenever - I am in NO RUSH AT ALL
    It's the LockBackground.png that is showing. . .And I was wrong earlier. If I have a picture of the contact it is showing but if I don't have a picture then it is showing this
    Buuf iPhone 4-lockbackground.jpg
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 2010-11-09 at 04:42 AM.
    2010-11-09 04:34 AM
    hi guys... and girls
    i have a bit of a crazy question.. does anyone know if there is any adverse affects, i.e. draining of resources, for stacking multiple themes in winterboard?
    2010-11-09 04:45 AM
    hi guys... and girls
    i have a bit of a crazy question.. does anyone know if there is any adverse affects, i.e. draining of resources, for stacking multiple themes in winterboard?
    It can slow your device slightly the heavier theme you use... though with iPhone 4 I have not really witnessed this unless using animations....
    2010-11-09 04:48 AM
    ABSOLUTELY no problem at all!!!!! Whenever - I am in NO RUSH AT ALL
    It's the LockBackground.png that is showing. . .And I was wrong earlier. If I have a picture of the contact it is showing but if I don't have a picture then it is showing this
    Buuf iPhone 4-lockbackground.jpg
    lock wall always shows when you don't have a pic set if I'm not mistaken.....
    2010-11-09 04:51 AM
    lock wall always shows when you don't have a pic set if I'm not mistaken.....
    Thank you for helping me. . .So where do I change this? I have yours that I would like to use instead, just don't know where to put it.
    2010-11-09 04:55 AM
    June finished this for me! I'll have a donate addy soon for you guys that want it. oh, and iacces now works well with auto complete except auto capitalise....
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-09 04:57 AM
    Thank you for helping me. . .So where do I change this? I have yours that I would like to use instead, just don't know where to put it.
    you should just be able to remove the LockBackground.png from her theme and add your own from your camera roll.... what are you trying to use for your lock wall???
    2010-11-09 05:02 AM
    y'all can have that keyboard by tapping this and showing my boy June some love! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ed%22%5DDonate
    2010-11-09 05:17 AM
    you should just be able to remove the LockBackground.png from her theme and add your own from your camera roll.... what are you trying to use for your lock wall???
    YEAH!!! I did it. I just renamed the one that was there and then replaced it with the one that I wanted. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
    2010-11-09 05:21 AM
9,824 ... 2969777879808189129179 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD