User Tag List

y'all can have that keyboard by tapping this and showing my boy June some love! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ed%22%5DDonate
    I tap to donate and this pops up!! What's up?
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-09 04:24 AM
    y'all can have that keyboard by tapping this and showing my boy June some love! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ed%22%5DDonate
    I just donated . . . Just cause.

I tap to donate and this pops up!! What's up?
    The link worked for me.
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 2010-11-09 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-09 04:27 AM
    I just donated . . . Just cause.

The link worked for me.
    It's prolly cuz I used my phone to look at it. I'm going to try on my computer.
    2010-11-09 04:28 AM
    Remember people, its an iacces keyboard as I stated earlier, you'll need to get iAcces for it to work, instructions will be in the email, it a Chinese app...
    2010-11-09 04:33 AM
    It's prolly cuz I used my phone to look at it. I'm going to try on my computer.
    You should use google as your default search engine on your phone..... JustSayin! Lol :-P
    2010-11-09 04:34 AM
    You should use google as your default search engine on your phone..... JustSayin! Lol :-P
    Dude!! You of all ppl know how much crap i go through with all this BUUF stuff! it worked on the computer and i was using google!!!!!! :-P
    2010-11-09 04:38 AM
    Dude!! You of all ppl know how much crap i go through with all this BUUF stuff! it worked on the computer and i was using google!!!!!! :-P
    Ahahaha.... I don't get it.... Your the only one, you must have something disabled or something brother.... And wait a minute..... Do you know how much crap WE go through to get you this BUUF stuff! Ahahaha :-P
    2010-11-09 05:04 AM
    Hi,
    Why are the icons of this buuf4 set in 60x60, because i see icons in the buuf2 theme are already in 60x60 and i though buuf4 was in higher res. Comparatively, i see that the icons in the BabaBuufey buuf4 are 128x128.
    2010-11-09 05:06 AM
    Thanks for the donations. Hope you enjoy the BUUF style keyboard. Was very difficult for me to do, I'm used to creating things proportional with very clean lines. I have mad respect for this style, and enjoyed giving it a shot. If you guys have any issues or requests let me know.
    2010-11-09 05:10 AM
    Thanks for the donations. Hope you enjoy the BUUF style keyboard. Was very difficult for me to do, I'm used to creating things proportional with very clean lines. I have mad respect for this style, and enjoyed giving it a shot. If you guys have any issues or requests let me know.
    I have just one favor. Can u send mine to [email protected] instead of [email protected]. Plz

No spam the rest of y'all.
    2010-11-09 05:17 AM
    Ahahaha.... I don't get it.... Your the only one, you must have something disabled or something brother.... And wait a minute..... Do you know how much crap WE go through to get you this BUUF stuff! Ahahaha :-P
    Man I can't even turn my cookies on at all. Idk what it is.
    2010-11-09 05:19 AM
    I have just one favor. Can u send mine to [email protected] instead of [email protected]. Plz

No spam the rest of y'all.
    Done!
    2010-11-09 05:19 AM
    June beautiful work! It looks very clean and dark! (nice work!)
    2010-11-09 05:29 AM
    Done!
    thank you buddy!!! it works beautifully. It will take some getting used to tho. I miss auto cap already but I'll make the sacrifice!!! everyone donate
    Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-09 05:48 AM
    @ Doreen - congrats!!! I see your Bliss HD Weather theme made it to BigBoss/Cydia. Your work is greatly appreciated! And Bueeeteaful
    2010-11-09 06:33 AM
    The problem is I'm not sure who posted it. I see that my name is listed as the contact person for all the help me! And I am getting a ton of emails from ppl who bought it and now want me to help them but who posted it and is getting paid? I don't have one single penny coming to my Paypal I never posted my theme! hehe! (rediculous)

I am trying to get a hold of Kyle and Saurik to find out what is going on...

Anyways, I'm finally finished been working on this non stop and I'm finally happy w/ all the pressed button states. Here's the static ss and here a vid to show you the pressed state of the buttons you cannot see the add contact button but Ive got that one where when you press the button he says Hello! hehe (I told you I get silly when I get tired)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UKvTUsU_9k[/ame]
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-09 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-09 06:55 AM
    Maybe i'm the only one but i don't like the keyboard! =( is not in Buuf Style!!!..but great work Junes...( i'm able to but i don't like iAcces and i'm waiting another way to make a buuf keyboard..)however..Doreen the dialer is AWESOME!!! GREAT WORK as ALWAYS! now i want ask to people around here...What do you want to Buuf??? The calculator, notes, calendar, AppStore or what???? Let us know and we will work on it! (Sorry for my english...i must take lessons! eheh)...

News: Hidden Talent - Interview of Mattahan An interview to great Mattahan!!!!
    Last edited by Stereo89; 2010-11-09 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You
    2010-11-09 09:51 AM
    @Doreen..is there a minimum amount for the donation? i really like the buuf hd dialer
    2010-11-09 01:12 PM
    Maybe i'm the only one but i don't like the keyboard! =( is not in Buuf Style!!!..but great work Junes...( i'm able to but i don't like iAcces and i'm waiting another way to make a buuf keyboard..)however..Doreen the dialer is AWESOME!!! GREAT WORK as ALWAYS! now i want ask to people around here...What do you want to Buuf??? The calculator, notes, calendar, AppStore or what???? Let us know and we will work on it! (Sorry for my english...i must take lessons! eheh)...

News: Hidden Talent - Interview of Mattahan An interview to great Mattahan!!!!
    Calculator would be awesome!!!!
    2010-11-09 02:35 PM
    @Doreen..is there a minimum amount for the donation? i really like the buuf hd dialer
    I made the Dialer for free to send out as a "Thank you back" to the ppl that donated to my Buuf Animated Weather Flip Clock theme. So I will automatically be sending out anything I feel like making for free to those people that donated to me. I also decided to make a Live Clock and several other things but once again, I just send them out to the ppl that are on my list that donated to my Animated Weather Flip Clock Theme for my work. (They are just small gifts back to everyone to show my appreciation) I finished the dialer past midnight last night so I was too tired to send it out so today you guys will automatically be getting it in the mail okay. I think you guys will like it!

Now what is bugging me is that Stereo has been working his behind off making icons for everyone for various app request and most just take the icons and don't donate to him to show appreciation for his hard work helping them complete their themes. I don't think that is fair he doesn't even own an iPhone 4 yet so he cant even enjoy this theme himself!

What I would like to do is see what app everyone would like themed and I will make it and you can donate to "Stereo" so he can save up his donations and finally get himself an iPhone 4. I think the Calculator or Notes would be good but what do you guys want?

Calculator would be awesome!!!!
    Okay one vote for the Calculator! Lets here it cuz I don't know what everyone really wants? And remember if I do it the donations to get it will go to Stereo's paypal to help him get his phone okay. (thats all I ask) I will make it worth your donation and put alot of effort into it...

And when Stereo starts his Bologne "No I don't want you to do this!" stuff just ignore him and send him the donation anyways.

/me goes wake up...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-09 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-09 02:53 PM
9,824 ... 3070787980818290130180 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD