Oh I got them in did all the location stuff and I am about to go pit the theme in!! I also went and got iblank so I can fix my icons!! I was just curious cause that is what I thought 1 2 3 4 lol thank you so much!!

Does the read me tell me how to change the unlock text??

Ok I've got it!! So now I thought I was supposed to have a flip
    clock on my lock screen? And can I change the wall paper?

Everything else works great!!! I have clouds floating across my screen!! I love it so much!!! Man y'all are the best!!!
    Last edited by Junebug916; 2010-11-18 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-18 07:20 AM
    I've got some problems. I've downloaded and placed them just followed what Doreen said on the Readme.txt, however,
    (1)biteSMS and the icons in the preference are not all changed.
    (2)Buuf Live clock is not working. The clock is ticking but with the original icon
    (3)I thought that the buuf WFC Lockinfo was shown on the Lockscreen, but it's shown on the first page only.
    Am I misunderstanding or missing some configuration that has to be done??

Does anyone know what's going on with (1)&(2)??
    2010-11-18 07:12 PM
    Ok I have got everything working right!!

Now the only thing is, I like your wallpaper so I don't want to delete it. But I would Also like to be able to use my own wallpaper sometimes is there any way I can do that without deleting yours or the way they rotate?
    2010-11-18 08:46 PM
    Here is the correct path: /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes

You want to take that SBSettings theme you have and drop that theme folder into the above directory. Then go into the Settings of SBSettings and tap on SBSettings Theme and choose that Buuf Theme you are talking about okay?

YOUR AMAZING DOREEN!!!!!! I saw the file in the folder just didnt realize you could select themes. When I went to *more* in the settings I saw the themes. Thank you so much!!!!

BTW ... its snowing on my phone!! I hate SNOW but man the theme when it snows sure is pretty!
    2010-11-19 12:05 AM
    Oh I got them in did all the location stuff and I am about to go pit the theme in!! I also went and got iblank so I can fix my icons!! I was just curious cause that is what I thought 1 2 3 4 lol thank you so much!!

Does the read me tell me how to change the unlock text??

Ok I've got it!! So now I thought I was supposed to have a flip
    clock on my lock screen? And can I change the wall paper?

Everything else works great!!! I have clouds floating across my screen!! I love it so much!!! Man y'all are the best!!!
    Hooray!!! As for the unlock text that is a string of text that needs to be edited somewhere but I personally have not messed w/ mine yet. I may go fiddle around w/ that this weekend and then I will get back to you on that okay.

I've got some problems. I've downloaded and placed them just followed what Doreen said on the Readme.txt, however,
    (1)biteSMS and the icons in the preference are not all changed.
    (2)Buuf Live clock is not working. The clock is ticking but with the original icon
    (3)I thought that the buuf WFC Lockinfo was shown on the Lockscreen, but it's shown on the first page only.
    Am I misunderstanding or missing some configuration that has to be done??

Does anyone know what's going on with (1)&(2)??
    1. biteSMS icon is veryyyy stubborn you need to reboot your phone rather than respring to get that icon to change.

2. Buuf live clock needs to be ontop of all other themes and you need to make positively certain you have "no other" clock icons in any other themes that will over ride the live clock image.

3. Make sure you are using the right setup for the LockInfo (refer to my Readme.txt files once again since the set up is diff. IF you did everything correctly there then it is just a simple matter of going into your LockInfo settings and turning "ON" the Clock where it say HomeScreen and LockScreen you want to be sure it is turned "ON" for LockScreen

YOUR AMAZING DOREEN!!!!!! I saw the file in the folder just didnt realize you could select themes. When I went to *more* in the settings I saw the themes. Thank you so much!!!!

BTW ... its snowing on my phone!! I hate SNOW but man the theme when it snows sure is pretty!
    You are very welcome! And another one yet teasing me w/ snow! I will never see snow on my phone. (unless I cheat and change the code) hehe!

Ok I have got everything working right!!

Now the only thing is, I like your wallpaper so I don't want to delete it. But I would Also like to be able to use my own wallpaper sometimes is there any way I can do that without deleting yours or the way they rotate?
    You can turn off the Animated weather themes and simply just use the Buuf 4 HD theme only that way you have the Static wallpaper when you want and then turn back on the top folders which are the animated theme folders when you want it back. (just a simple matter of checking and unchecking the themes you want to display)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-19 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-19 12:59 AM
    But I wanted the weather animation.. There's no way I can have the animation and my wallpaper with out deleting your wallpaper??
    2010-11-19 01:07 AM
    Oh you want your cake and eat it tooooo! I seeeee well, yup you can!

Move the Buuf 4 HD theme right "under" the Animation folder and see if that works for you and uncheck the other ones (that should give you animation ontop of the static Buuf theme)
    2010-11-19 01:12 AM
    Question ... which theme is the lil bee in ... the one that sits on the fence with the flower??
    2010-11-19 01:13 AM
    I have that wallpaper configured to display on your screen when your yahoo weather source feeds #32, 34, and 36 (which are sunny, fair day and hot)

So you won't see the bee until your weather and yahoo permits it to show. hehe
    2010-11-19 01:24 AM
    I have that wallpaper configured to display on your screen when your yahoo weather source feeds #32, 34, and 36 (which are sunny, fair day and hot)

So you won't see the bee until your weather and yahoo permits it to show. hehe

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIGH ...... OH!! Guess I won't be seeing that little guy until .... oh say JULY next year!!!

#@$#%@#%^*()*^% $#@@! [email protected]#% VANCOUVER !!!!!!

Are there any cute ones for the rain?? Like Ducks or ppl walkin with Umbrellas or rain gear?
    2010-11-19 01:27 AM
    I did what you said and it didn't work.... 
    2010-11-19 01:28 AM
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIGH ...... OH!! Guess I won't be seeing that little guy until .... oh say JULY next year!!!

Are there any cute ones for the rain?? Like Ducks or ppl walkin with Umbrellas or rain gear?
    I get to seeeee the bee alllll the time! I never get to see the snow! Argh!!!!

For the rain I think I only created buuf rain I kept that one pretty simple. I may update the theme again w/ some cool new walls after the Holidays pass okay?
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-19 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-19 01:34 AM
    I read somewhere that you can put something like wallpaper_blank in the theme to turn the wallpaper off but I don't remember where I read it so I don't know exactly what to put to make it work....
    2010-11-19 01:38 AM
    I did what you said and it didn't work.... 
    I think everyone wants my theme every which way but the way I designed it to be! hehe

It must be some setting or something running differently on your phone because if I leave the Animation addon on top and a regular theme below it I have it.

Just fiddle around w/ the order of your themes in Winterboard uncheck whatever else you have running and leave only the animation on top running and then recheck one theme at a time "underneath" until you find what is blocking it on your phone.

There must be a static wallpaper in another theme that is blocking the ani but you have to browse your folders and just try reordering themes etc.

Ohhh cat!!! Check out my screen! evily hehe!

Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-19 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-19 01:46 AM
    :/ ur not nice at allllll ... sigh

Just u wait ... when it snows again I know exactly who to send a screen shot too !!!! LOLOLOLOL

Could you make a water logged Bee just for me??? JK
    Last edited by catarinaah; 2010-11-19 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-19 01:53 AM
    hehe!!! You're a meanie! hehe!!!

/off to cook dinner...
    2010-11-19 01:53 AM
    Ok I have a UFO going across my screen!?!?! Lol
    2010-11-19 02:37 AM
    As for the unlock text that is a string of text that needs to be edited somewhere but I personally have not messed w/ mine yet. I may go fiddle around w/ that this weekend and then I will get back to you on that okay.
    I believe the unlock text is in com.apple.springboard in a folder called en.lproj. In that folder, there is a file called SpringBoard.strings that you'll need to add your value in.

For example, "AWAY_LOCK_LABEL" = "eyecrispy";

So, add com.apple.springboard folder as one of your bundles with a subfolder called en.lproj. Put the SpringBoard.strings file in the subfolder with the new value as described above. Respring.
    2010-11-19 03:03 AM
    Actually I do le your theme just the way it is!! That's the whole reason I want to find a way to use mine without deleting yours!!

I would just like to sometimes put up my Winnie the pooh picture or one of my daughter!!
    2010-11-19 03:47 AM
    Okay for those of you who never get to see the beeeee because they are always looking at rain I made you a bee w/ an umbrella. This is for my Flip Clock theme and the new HD Dock Version okay so you will just make a copy of this wallpaper and name one 11.png and 12.png and drop the two walls into this Directory: /Library/Themes/3 Buuf WFC LockInfo/Icon Sets/Buuf

When it rains in your location and yahoo pulls a rain feed you will see the bee along w/ the rain drops falling on top of the wallpaper. =)

Make sure to click on the image and select "open image in a new Tab" then save as because of the retina display you need to save this properly off the forum

I believe the unlock text is in com.apple.springboard in a folder called en.lproj. In that folder, there is a file called SpringBoard.strings that you'll need to add your value in.

For example, "AWAY_LOCK_LABEL" = "eyecrispy";

So, add com.apple.springboard folder as one of your bundles with a subfolder called en.lproj. Put the SpringBoard.strings file in the subfolder with the new value as described above. Respring.
    Checking that out now "Thank you" eyecrispy!

Actually I do le your theme just the way it is!! That's the whole reason I want to find a way to use mine without deleting yours!!

I would just like to sometimes put up my Winnie the pooh picture or one of my daughter!!
    I don't understand why your ani is not working ontop of your static theme. Something has to be on top of the animations? If I can figure it out I will get back to you June.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-19 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-19 04:01 AM
9,824 ... 488896979899100108148198 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD