Slung a few things together and this theme looks very nice

EDIT: Looking at it full res i need to improve my grass lol
    Man your springboard is TIGHT! Can you share your grass mod.

Thanks in advance
    2010-08-21 01:18 AM

Yep... If im correct download iBlank. If comes with a winterboard theme for that. I think so.

I installed the No icon shadows and checked the no icon shadows -iblank in winterboard and this did not work for me..oh well

what I was trying to do was get all the icons to lose the grey band on their lower half, like bostonguy3737
    Last edited by nealh; 2010-08-21 at 01:27 AM.
    2010-08-21 01:20 AM
    Who needs icons on their springboard anyway

That's insane. Can't wait to see some springboard widgets for the 4.
    2010-08-21 01:21 AM
    That's insane. Can't wait to see some springboard widgets for the 4.
    They work on the 4
    2010-08-21 01:23 AM
    Don't forget Snappy. I'm still having problems with iBlacklist. real pain in my rear
    Mine works? I find this odd how some have issues and some dont?
    2010-08-21 01:23 AM
    Who needs icons on their springboard anyway

The folders in the top shelf have no lower grey unlike the app icons below. IS there a way to do this for all icons? No shadow icon-iblank theme does not do this.
    Last edited by nealh; 2010-08-21 at 01:36 AM.
    2010-08-21 01:29 AM
    so whats the verdit on the settings icons, i ersonally like the blue circle ones. add diversity, why see the same icons as on the springboard only smaller in settings? go with the blue circles, plus when color mods roll our it will be that much better
    2010-08-21 01:32 AM
    They work on the 4
    Could you point me in the direction of the weather widget?

Nevermind...saw the link in your sig.
    2010-08-21 01:35 AM
    so whats the verdit on the settings icons, i ersonally like the blue circle ones. add diversity, why see the same icons as on the springboard only smaller in settings? go with the blue circles, plus when color mods roll our it will be that much better
    No way the blue bubble icons would be overkill, theyre already all over the theme. The chrome icons balance the theme out perfectly.
    2010-08-21 01:42 AM
    The folders in the top shelf have no lower grey unlike the app icons below. IS there a way to do this for all icons? No shadow icon-iblank theme does not do this.
    There is a way, but you would have to remake all the stock and Cydia icons, the auto-create icon and the FolderIconBG.
    Or have Darkness make them
    2010-08-21 01:44 AM
    I installed the No icon shadows and checked the no icon shadows -iblank in winterboard and this did not work for me..oh well

what I was trying to do was get all the icons to lose the grey band on their lower half, like bostonguy3737
    Neal As I said all you need to do is use the iconmask and iconshadow and replace them in the main theme like I mapped it out for you......thats all I did. I just had to go and replace the custom ones I had used before switching that it....

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-08-21 01:56 AM
    Here you go people zip file attached

Enjoy

Folder Location

/Library/Themes/Nine_HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

Screen shots made in PS so didn't add a reflection, there will be a reflection on your iPhone

Thanks... This is great work.
    2010-08-21 01:57 AM
    Neal As I said all you need to do is use the iconmask and iconshadow and replace them in the main theme like I mapped it out for you......thats all I did. I just had to go and replace the custom ones I had used before switching that it....
    I did that but it only changed a few icons..not many
    for example the clock, calendar, stocks Navigon, Yahoo,all my dock icons etc all stayed the same.

I just had to go and replace the custom ones I had used before switching that it....
    Not sure I understand. sorry
    2010-08-21 02:08 AM
    Little help here guys, I'm trying to SSH the update theme into my phone using CyberDuck on my mac. Problem is, mac says it can't open the update theme. How can I get it on my phone and where should i put it?
    2010-08-21 02:22 AM
    These uploads look like crap but heres what im sportin for now

2010-08-21 02:26 AM
    how about this wall
    Attached Thumbnails [ Release ] nine hd-wallpaper.png  
    2010-08-21 02:29 AM
    Little help here guys, I'm trying to SSH the update theme into my phone using CyberDuck on my mac. Problem is, mac says it can't open the update theme. How can I get it on my phone and where should i put it?
    looking through the files on CyberDuck I can't find Library/Themes?? I found the SBSettings Library/Themes but nothing else?
    2010-08-21 02:29 AM
    just use safari download manager and dl it straight from your phone
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
    2010-08-21 02:36 AM
    Here you go people zip file attached

Enjoy

Folder Location

/Library/Themes/Nine_HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

Screen shots made in PS so didn't add a reflection, there will be a reflection on your iPhone

Only works on iPhone 4?

Just tried it on my iPod and the images are way to big.

Still , nice work!
    2010-08-21 02:38 AM
    looking through the files on CyberDuck I can't find Library/Themes?? I found the SBSettings Library/Themes but nothing else?

GOT IT! HAHA!

just use safari download manager and dl it straight from your phone

LOL, I'm a dumbsh!t I guess...LOL, thanks man!
    Last edited by iDroidd; 2010-08-21 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-21 02:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD