What do i name it what does it do?
    use the name as it appears when you save it and it changes the mask color for you slide to unlock or whatever custom you have down there
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
    2010-08-22 04:29 PM
    Thanks for posting the bundle zip to. That's helpfu and I'll be able to get this in theme.
    2010-08-22 04:33 PM
    Anyone has tried to skin the WhatsApp bundle? I can't change its icon =(
    2010-08-22 04:57 PM
    There, I think it's done ;D

I also attached the PSD (which is named correctly to just save as .png and place in nine_hd.theme/bundles/com.apple.att_us) I used for my carrier so you can just edit the text layer to w/e u want. The font is BankGothic.

NOTE: you must also have a duplicate of your carrier image named [email protected] in the same folder. People who do not have AT&T or live outside the us will have a different com folder name based on those 2 things. I believe u can lookup the name in system/carrierbundles and then find your appropriate carrier and country.
    I have ATT and i cannot figure out how to get the carrier logo to work for the life of me. I made the com.apple.att_us folder inside of bundles and I have both the fso and default carrier images in there twice, one with the @2x and one without, still not working...what am i doing wrong, and i also am not using MIM
    2010-08-22 05:13 PM
    Custom battery to match the signal and wifi bars I posted yesterday. Not sure i'm happy with the charged logo, i might redo it. Anyway, enjoy!

Did you do the @2x files for these?
    2010-08-22 05:18 PM
    I have ATT and i cannot figure out how to get the carrier logo to work for the life of me. I made the com.apple.att_us folder inside of bundles and I have both the fso and default carrier images in there twice, one with the @2x and one without, still not working...what am i doing wrong, and i also am not using MIM
    did you respring and is the names correctly as Default_CARRIER_ATT and FSO_CARRIER_ATT also with the @2x at the end.....i dont think you need the @2x on em cause i have used the old wifi and signal bars and they did work but as you open some apps (cydia,ifile) they set back to default
    Last edited by scoop2mylue; 2010-08-22 at 05:25 PM.
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
    2010-08-22 05:22 PM
    Hey Love the theme but having a problem with the setup.

1. My folders do not show the background when opened.

2. Stock icons do not auto skin in this theme.

I followed the directions in the read me file and still not setup correctly, if someone can show a screen shot of how it should be setup in winterboard I would appreciate it.
    2010-08-22 05:23 PM
    yes i did, i got it to work just now, but im pretty sure there is a better way to do it, i placed the files in system/library/carrier bundles and just made backups of the original ones
    2010-08-22 05:24 PM

Reddish / Blueish
    Hey darkness I don't suppose I could trouble you for one of the that says the stods as this looks awesome dude!!
    2010-08-22 05:26 PM
    Nice job mate, I'll be saving them I think

Hey people
    my offerings of a FolderSwitcher, this is not my concept that belongs to Nips....

Hope you don't mind buddy...

2010-08-22 05:29 PM
    yes i did, i got it to work just now, but im pretty sure there is a better way to do it, i placed the files in system/library/carrier bundles and just made backups of the original ones
    hoe did u exactly do it?
    2010-08-22 05:35 PM
    Did you do the @2x files for these?
    I dont think the @2x files will work for this =)
    2010-08-22 05:48 PM
    I dont think the @2x files will work for this =)
    Not yet but they will.

Hey Love the theme but having a problem with the setup.

1. My folders do not show the background when opened.

2. Stock icons do not auto skin in this theme.

I followed the directions in the read me file and still not setup correctly, if someone can show a screen shot of how it should be setup in winterboard I would appreciate it.

Can you post a screenshot of you winterboard layout?
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-08-22 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-22 05:50 PM
    Nice job mate, I'll be saving them I think
    Looks awesome. Won't work for those of using infinifolders though
    2010-08-22 05:56 PM

stods RQ
    2010-08-22 05:59 PM
    Here is the set up I have in Winterboard and all checked:

Nine HD No Dock
    Nine HD No Page Dots
    Nine HD No Dock Labels
    Nine HD Wallpaper Gradient
    Nine HD Update
    Nine HD
    Last edited by idealist; 2010-08-22 at 06:11 PM.
    2010-08-22 06:03 PM
    ^^^ is anything posted? I'm on my phone. Can't see it?
    2010-08-22 06:12 PM
    There, I think it's done ;D

I also attached the PSD (which is named correctly to just save as .png and place in nine_hd.theme/bundles/com.apple.att_us) I used for my carrier so you can just edit the text layer to w/e u want. The font is BankGothic.

NOTE: you must also have a duplicate of your carrier image named [email protected] in the same folder. People who do not have AT&T or live outside the us will have a different com folder name based on those 2 things. I believe u can lookup the name in system/carrierbundles and then find your appropriate carrier and country.
    Any chance you could post those signal bars?
    2010-08-22 06:14 PM
    Here is the set up I have in Winterboard and all checked:

Nine HD No Dock
    Nine HD No Page Dots
    Nine HD No Dock Labels
    Nine HD Wallpaper Gradient
    Nine HD Update
    Nine HD
    So you have the Nine HD and the Nine HD UPDATE theme checked? Turn off summerboard toggle in winterboard. Then post up a screenshot of your springboard. Thanks
    2010-08-22 06:26 PM
    Any chance you could post those signal bars?
    He did: HERE.
    2010-08-22 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD