@Vanasian

Anddd again

2010-08-23 06:22 AM
    mine looks normal .tho..Did u delete the dock.png in your theme when u apply the SBDockBG in the springboard folder?
    2010-08-23 06:24 AM
    mine looks normal .tho..Did u delete the dock.png in your theme when u apply the SBDockBG in the springboard folder?
    yes , completely took it out.
    2010-08-23 06:26 AM
    Sorry,man..Then I really don't know what's wrong with it. I did my best
    2010-08-23 06:29 AM
    Sorry,man..Then I really don't know what's wrong with it. I did my best
    yeah haha thanks for trying
    2010-08-23 06:30 AM
    D...
    WinterBoard need an update soon...
    2010-08-23 07:11 AM
    D...
    WinterBoard need an update soon...
    +1 lmao
    2010-08-23 07:32 AM
    200 pages! can someone give me the cliff notes?
    2010-08-23 07:33 AM
    Someones got a new favourite lockscreen....

Everything animated from the clock to the slide to unlock.

Btw this ones for you Alien

2010-08-23 07:36 AM
    Try this; put the folder in your nine_hd/bundles directory after you replace the images with yours. Make sure not to change the names on anything. Also, upon further inspection of your carriers folder, it does not contain an @2x version of either image, where as ATT_US does... I'm not sure what that means for you.

If that still doesn't work the last thing to do would be replace the actual carrier image in your system/library/carrier bundles/O2_UK folder and see if that works, but only as a last ditch effort. Just make sure you backup the origionals of course ;D
    Still no joy, even if I remove the original carrier png's and replace with the new ones it doesn't change. Very strange!!!!
    2010-08-23 07:45 AM
    Someones got a new favourite lockscreen....

Everything animated from the clock to the slide to unlock.

Btw this ones for you Alien

Lol...
    That digital clock really was a hit,it refuses to die...

+1 lmao
    God Good...
    It drops ram,and is noticeable.
    Had to turn it off when browsing in Safari,no matter how simple or small is a theme,it drops fast.
    I'm thinking to hold my themes until WB gets an update.
    By the way Zaus...I use Nine a lot,definitely you outdone with this one!!!...
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-08-23 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-23 07:56 AM
    heres how it looks for me

if only someone could make a dark version of this wallpaper for me , because my photoshop is giving me errors
    Remember when it used to look like this???

Can you tell me how to get the phone icon like that?
    Which weather/clock you used and which dock? I can't find it anywhere i look.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-08-23 at 08:04 AM.
    2010-08-23 07:57 AM
    Remember when it used to look like this???

Can you tell me to get the phone icon like that?
    Which weather/clock you used and which dock? I can't find it anywhere i look.
    Thanks.
    im not allowed to say the name of the website i got it from , its classed as warez

the widget i found online just searching around

and i believe that dock is from the KryptoBlue theme.
    2010-08-23 08:01 AM
    @Vanasian

Anddd again

yo can you post that phone icon along with the dock with the 5 blue lights?
    2010-08-23 08:19 AM
    Lol...
    That digital clock really was a hit,it refuses to die...

God Good...
    It drops ram,and is noticeable.
    Had to turn it off when browsing in Safari,no matter how simple or small is a theme,it drops fast.
    I'm thinking to hold my themes until WB gets an update.
    By the way Zaus...I use Nine a lot,definitely you outdone with this one!!!...
    the clock which you are saying takes a hit to battery, is it a widget or Fontswap? wondering if fontswap takes a hit to battery as well
    2010-08-23 08:20 AM

Can someone make this with a blue background and without "Class HD", please? I like the shelves on this one. I have photoshop (just got it today but i don't know what i'm doing yet) Still trying to figure out how to take a wallpaper from this thread and put it in photoshop so that i can create and edit some stuff and show you guys my own ideas.

Thanks.
    2010-08-23 08:21 AM
    the clock which you are saying takes a hit to battery, is it a widget or Fontswap? wondering if fontswap takes a hit to battery as well
    its a widget from his dusk evo theme that i modded to work on the lockscreen , it uses little to no battery.

yo can you post that phone icon along with the dock with the 5 blue lights?
    just posted the dock in the Classified HD thread...
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-08-23 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-23 08:29 AM
    made a new lockscreen and homescreen wallpaper for myself, what's the verdict? like? dislike? i really like it and am definitely going to rock it for a whiiiile

- Rook

someone's request:

Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-08-23 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-23 08:53 AM
    made a new lockscreen and homescreen wallpaper for myself, what's the verdict? like? dislike? i really like it and am definitely going to rock it for a whiiiile

- Rook
    GREAT JOB ROOK!
    as always of course
    we need to hook up with z and make a new theme for the 4
    2010-08-23 08:53 AM
    it's coming E...it's coming....Z can't deny us...the trio will collaborate ONE day! and we'll show everyone top notch stuff when the 3 musketeers make a theme together! lmao
    2010-08-23 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD