User Tag List

I think you have other info.plist enable with other theme. You have to uncheck it..
    2010-08-27 03:42 PM
    My theme comes with two themes. One no undocked and docked. And one no docked. The standard witherboard theme didn't make mine transparent. Just made them black. So try mine.
    2010-08-27 03:47 PM
    could someone kindly hook me up with a blue ipod icon? i saw one at one point and have tried the search function and was unable to find it.

thanks in advance.

@Wim,

I pm'd you but your box is full

you put out a widget that had the date and time that was setup for the modded weather widget I use at the top of my screen, however, I was wondering how to remove the clock so there is just a date and I want to center it and bold it. could you kindly help me out?

thanks,
    Last edited by holdenrf; 2010-08-27 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-27 03:56 PM
    this any better?

Laz

Here's another, moved the car up more, added a flare on the headlights.....not sure I moved the logo down enough for you.

Last edited by iDroidd; 2010-08-27 at 04:03 PM.
    2010-08-27 04:01 PM
    I think you have other info.plist enable with other theme. You have to uncheck it..
    The only things I have checked in Winterboard are (from top to bottom):

Nine HD Update
    NineHD
    NineHD Wallpaper Gradient
    NineHD No Page Dots

I tried changing the info.plist to the NineHD No Dock Labels, checking it and moving it to the top of Winterboard, but it does the same thing...removes all of the icons.

My theme comes with two themes. One no undocked and docked. And one no docked. The standard witherboard theme didn't make mine transparent. Just made them black. So try mine.
    Yeah, I tried a few different combinations, but they all just disappear.

Ah well, I guess I can live with no labels on anything.
    2010-08-27 04:05 PM
    @Wim,

I pm'd you but your box is full

you put out a widget that had the date and time that was setup for the modded weather widget I use at the top of my screen, however, I was wondering how to remove the clock so there is just a date and I want to center it and bold it. could you kindly help me out?

thanks,
    I'll have to look into that, I started to mess with these widgets just days ago
    First thing that comes to mind is, hide the clock by making the color transparent.
    Than you can move the rest.
    Or cut out the clock functions all together, just leaving the calendar bit
    2010-08-27 04:17 PM
    I'll have to look into that, I started to mess with these widgets just days ago
    First thing that comes to mind is, hide the clock by making the color transparent.
    Than you can move the rest.
    Or cut out the clock functions all together, just leaving the calendar bit
    thank you, if you could provide detailed instructions it would be helpful. i have tried deleting what i thought was the clock, but then the widget doesn't work , i am not very good with html. thanks,
    2010-08-27 04:25 PM
    this any better?

almost there man, why did ya shrink the audi? can ya fit it the width of the screen plz? thx
    2010-08-27 04:37 PM
    thank you, if you could provide detailed instructions it would be helpful. i have tried deleting what i thought was the clock, but then the widget doesn't work , i am not very good with html. thanks,
    Lol I could use some detailed instructions too
    But that clock html shouldn't be too hard, I'll send you a file later, when I'm back @home.
    2010-08-27 04:39 PM
    almost there man, why did ya shrink the audi? can ya fit it the width of the screen plz? thx

so you don't care if it covers NINE HD Logo?

This any better?

Last edited by iDroidd; 2010-08-27 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-27 05:13 PM
    not the car dude sorry just the symbol lol so shrink the car back to normal and that'll be perfect, thx
    2010-08-27 05:37 PM
    NICE

Hey EF can I get this with Kim Kardashian if possible?
    Enjoy
    no sticky screens please

2010-08-27 05:57 PM
    Enjoy
    no sticky screens please
    Don't worry my aim is horrible. Ask one of my ex's! LOL
    2010-08-27 06:15 PM
    So i just got Androidlock XT from Rock. Damn. Works pretty sweet. I'm going to make a theme for it tonight. lol
    2010-08-27 06:21 PM
    not the car dude sorry just the symbol lol so shrink the car back to normal and that'll be perfect, thx
    damn! just like a woman!

so you don't care if it covers NINE HD Logo?

This any better?

Ok no more R8's!!!!

Last edited by iDroidd; 2010-08-27 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-27 06:41 PM
    Heres what I am currently using, did a little modding to the walls rook did for me.. what u guys think? kinda feel my lockscreen is missing somthing.. but i dont know what, lol!
    In your case, I'd add some sort of bullet for the slider.
    2010-08-27 06:52 PM
    Hi Jazz. One request please..
    Possible to make this wall whiteout any text please ?
    Thanks..

@ Zen
    as requested....

2010-08-27 06:53 PM

Big Calendar icon
    Nine! lol
    2010-08-27 06:58 PM
    Here are some more pics for the HDweather mod
    sorry bro but they need to be 640 x 960, or at least 640 wide
    2010-08-27 07:03 PM
    More Loaders

Applestore.app (NOT APP STORE BUT APPLE STORE)

Driftmania.app

Sonic 2.app

bTW, Im a TOTAL NOOb at photoshop, just learning on my own. ENJOY
    Last edited by madbonger; 2010-08-28 at 02:04 PM. Reason: iMafia removed
    2010-08-27 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD