scoop2mylue & iphonerookie great job you guys did with the transparent section.. can you guys share it?
    2010-08-28 10:42 PM
    scoop2mylue & iphonerookie great job you guys did with the transparent section.. can you guys share it?
    here ya's go:

Attached Thumbnails [ Release ] nine hd-section_header.png  
    2010-08-28 10:56 PM
    Ok now im confused is that what he's releasing if not can u send it to me and ill donate to you...idc who i have to pay i just want the lockinfo headers puhleassss. also you posted a screenshot of that some pages back with a lockscreen wallpaper that had the black bubbles with some outlined in blue...is that yours? thats all i need to be content with this theme.

p.s. thanks for replying my pm thought we were friends for the carbon ovation days...guess not
    lol we're still friends bro! i just havent been even opening my pm box.
    2010-08-28 10:58 PM
    I like it like this

2010-08-28 10:59 PM
    Date and time can be added to wallpaper.HTML and weather desc can be moved in insp.css
    Is that an easy thing to do? My html skills are beginner at best with things like that. I see the clock widget that Willem made, but not sure what parts to copy/paste into your widget to make it work properly and not hose it. Any assistance is appreciated!
    2010-08-28 10:59 PM
    Date and time can be added to wallpaper.HTML and weather desc can be moved in insp.css
    Do you have a wallpaper.html that works with the date/time in it?

I have been trying unsuccessfully to get it working....
    2010-08-28 11:00 PM
    Got the time and date added to floppy's Weather HD widget.
    Download the attached file, unzip it, and drop it into the Floppy_WeatherHD folder, allowing it to overwrite the existing file, and you are good to go.

All I did was paste the code from Willem's SB Clock theme into Willem's code file.
    Attached Files
    2010-08-28 11:13 PM
    I like it like this

You cant tease us with pic without posting the mods jk dude verrrry nice work
    2010-08-28 11:18 PM
    Got the time and date added to floppy's Weather HD widget.
    Download the attached file, unzip it, and drop it into the Floppy_WeatherHD folder, allowing it to overwrite the existing file, and you are good to go.

All I did was paste the code from Willem's SB Clock theme into Willem's code file.
    Thank you.

Unfortunately, the same issue as before exists, you cant display the time/date on top of the weather picture.
    2010-08-28 11:22 PM
    Here is how things look after adding the clock/date below floppy's weather on NineHD
    Attached Thumbnails [ Release ] nine hd-img_0001.png  
    2010-08-28 11:25 PM
    Thank you.

Unfortunately, the same issue as before exists, you cant display the time/date on top of the weather picture.
    Fortunately, I did it.

Edit - I see what you are saying... I didn't want to put the weather, time, or date on top of the pic. I wanted the date and time in the area below the pic, above the dock.
    2010-08-28 11:26 PM
    Fortunately, I did it.
    ummm your date and time is not on top of the weather picture.
    2010-08-28 11:27 PM
    Can I get an iProtect icon please?

Thanks.
    2010-08-28 11:33 PM
    irsh12 RQ

iProtect icon
    2010-08-28 11:46 PM
    irsh12 RQ

iProtect icon
    Thanks

Where do I need to copy and paste it? Which directory please?
    2010-08-28 11:47 PM

iProtect

Icon Name: icon.png
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.iDevMobile.iProtect
    2010-08-28 11:51 PM
    I like this a bit better. (Thanks jazz for the bubble wallpaper.)
    The only thing I'm not real happy with -
    - the line underneath the top bar. Not sure what is causing that.
    - would like the time to be shifted a bit more toward the center. It looks too close to the border for me.
    - also would like the bottom tray to not have the bubbles, or to have the bubbles overlap onto the weather, but I know that isn't gonna happen!
    Attached Thumbnails [ Release ] nine hd-img_0001.png  
    2010-08-28 11:55 PM
    Here is how things look after adding the clock/date below floppy's weather on NineHD
    hi what is the name of the battery you are using..?

iProtect

Icon Name: icon.png
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.iDevMobile.iProtect
    have you read my message..?
    Last edited by manimanus; 2010-08-29 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-29 12:00 AM
    The resone I don't want to package my picture icons in a slave theme is I don't want to update it. I have way to many themes to try and keep up and well... It's just to much for one man. What I did was put the in my nine hd z theme. Just add them to your theme and look in the nine hd theme for names in the bundles and folders folder. If you still can't get them I'll up my hd z theme to the thread but I will not update it. All of us like diff set ups that's why the were just posted up for people to use as they wish. If they wish.
    Thanks Z I know it's a lot of work, You are very good at what you do, I just wanted you to upload yours because it's all the stock icons and that's all I wanted in the first place

On another note can't wait for Seven OS HD
    Last edited by Fate1121; 2010-08-29 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Ps
    2010-08-29 12:01 AM
    anyone have a HD Calender icon? thx.
    2010-08-29 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD