Thanks Z I know it's a lot of work, You are very good at what you do, I just wanted you to upload yours because it's all the stock icons and that's all I wanted in the first place

On another note can't wait for Seven OS HD
    here you go.. DOWNLOAD HERE

I dont have the com.iDevMobile.iProtect when I go to RAW>Library>Themes>Nine_HD.theme>Bundles

How do I get it to come up?

Thanks.
    You need to make a folder named that to put the icon.png in and then put it in Bundles. That's what he said
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-08-29 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-29 01:31 AM
    here's a clock widget K. made for me a while ago. Have fun messing with it. If you want to use as is just put it at the top of the winterboard list.

share your wallpaper?
    2010-08-29 01:38 AM
    here you go.. DOWNLOAD HERE

You need to make a folder named that to put the icon.png in and then put it in Bundles. That's what he said
    When I create a new folder using iFunbox, nothing happens, should I be using a different program?

Thanks.
    2010-08-29 01:43 AM
    Made myself one last wallpaper for tonight.
    I'm happy now,...for tonight

2010-08-29 01:45 AM
    At a kids bday party, love free beer. Glad you all are enjoying the weather. Uh oh I think they are starting to realize they don't know us at this party. Better grab one more and fast
    2010-08-29 01:50 AM
    any insight as to why when i check noundocked icon labels and put it above the theme in winterboard they still have there icon labels?

EDIT fixxed
    2010-08-29 02:09 AM
    I've got the clock and date set up. How do you get rid of the Joe's IP4??

Thanks...

Marc

Here is how things look after adding the clock/date below floppy's weather on NineHD
    Hello,

Can I get a copy of your wallpaper?

Thanks..

Marc

Made myself one last wallpaper for tonight.
    I'm happy now,...for tonight

Where do I change the weather? Sorry!!
    Last edited by marcf; 2010-08-29 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-29 02:28 AM
    how do i make the spotlight search indicator dissappear?
    2010-08-29 02:34 AM
    Can someone post the weather mod with everything in it? I can't seem to find it. (With the wallpaper and all the weather pictures and all that good stuff.) and tell me where to put it.
    2010-08-29 02:37 AM
    Ok here's my stuff.
    Can't do much about non functional widgets though (unless you hit the donate button )

2010-08-29 02:39 AM
    Glad I can produce widgets for you too make some scratch on
    2010-08-29 02:43 AM
    2 questions

How do i make the spotlight indicator dissappear ?
    and how come im getting a blue ? when its most cloudy?
    2010-08-29 02:44 AM
    Guys I known added the beer money donate link to my sig but I did it more to be funny. I do not expect anything. I like solving problems and have OCD and insomnia. I will do what I can to figure out any problem you have, either with my mod, a theme or someone else tweaks. Let's keep it fun and pressure free
    2010-08-29 02:48 AM
    So Joe.... What you think?

2010-08-29 02:48 AM
    Ok here's my stuff.
    Can't do much about non functional widgets though (unless you hit the donate button )

Thank you!!!
    2010-08-29 02:49 AM
    Glad I can produce widgets for you too make some scratch on
    I can't keep up with all the questions I get anymore lol.
    But that's about all I'm getting, requests and questions.
    Heck, I've been sending out packages in French, all configured to go with their location
    Some even want my psd's lol.

Now I have a pm about biteSMS to answer
    2010-08-29 02:50 AM
    Can someone post the weather mod with everything in it? I can't seem to find it. (With the wallpaper and all the weather pictures and all that good stuff.) and tell me where to put it.
    Just check all my recent posts. U will find 2 zips. One last night floppy weatherhd and then another today called floppy weatherhd update. Copy the last one over the first one. As far as new walls and weather pics posted by others you'll have to pick those manually
    2010-08-29 02:52 AM

Could you please post this weather widget and the wallpaper? I have the clock widget. I'd appreciate [email protected]
    2010-08-29 02:52 AM

I think you are a show off
    2010-08-29 02:54 AM
    I think you are a show off
    No really... Only down side is it will be only good for this wallpaper and wont carry over to one without the curve. Still on the fence...
    2010-08-29 02:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD