Hi Darkness, can you make an icon for auto3g please?
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
    2010-08-30 04:53 PM
    Thanks scoop it looks like a vodafone icon?
    2010-08-30 05:00 PM
    What folder does the calendar icon go in please?
    2010-08-30 05:03 PM
    Thanks scoop it looks like a vodafone icon?
    you want me to find another?

What folder does the calendar icon go in please?
    var/stash/Themes/Nine_HD/Bundles/com.apple.mobilecal
    Last edited by scoop2mylue; 2010-08-30 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    2010-08-30 05:06 PM
    Z,
    I love the weather mod-I still need to tweak the descriptions. You had me going crazy for aobut 15 minutes. I went to update my Winterboard icon, to a picture icon, and didn't realize that you had included a "icon@2x.png/icon.png" in the update V_4 theme, so I changed the icon in the "Nine_HD" theme and then even went in to Applications to change it and still nothing. Finally, I noticed the file in the "higher layer." Thanks for everyone's help. I am relatively new to this and I have already learned more than I can type about my iPhone 4 and the file architecture. So, thank you for the patience and assistance from everyone (especially Z,Scoop,Jazz,Willem,Rook,Floppy) I have tried to go back through and thank everyone on most of the posts that I stole from or found helpful, I hope that I didn't leave anyone out.

Question:
    Does anyone know the file name for the background wallpaper that appears in Settings,in Contacts, and in the App Store, and probably a dozen other places (it's that grayish color background with vertical stripes.) I've been trying to drill down and find it but I'm having no luck. I really want to change it to something else to better match the theme. Is this file something that would be in the UI images and can't be updated yet or I'm just missing it? any help or a simple answer would be awesome.

Also, does anyone have a good picture icon for iBooks? I haven't found any one here and I still need to get better at photoshop CS4 (Alot, has changed since Photoshop 7 and Illustrator 9) I feel more comfortable editing the html for the widget.

Thanks
    That's the only thing about slave themes. It's best to make all your changes and additions in the top most slave. That way you won't have to change them all.

The image you're looking for is called UIPinstripe and is in UIImages.

______

On my phone now and it'll take forever to hit the tanks button so I'll get to that later. Just wanted to say thanks to all for the contribution in the Nine HD thread.

Have a great rest of your day!
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-08-30 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-30 05:09 PM
    another Auto3G

iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    2010-08-30 05:13 PM

Auto3G / Clock / Cydia
    2010-08-30 05:14 PM
    [QUOTE=scoop2mylue;5428349]you want me to find another?

no its cool thank, but if you do please make one.

just saw the icons thanks!
    2010-08-30 05:14 PM
    Tweaked and updated with Z's images and a wallpaper

THIS !!!

Exactly what I'll be trying to accomplish if I can ever get up to speed with this thread, the widgets and how to modify them.

Will you be posted the widgets for this or should I keep trying to figure it out and messing it up myself

Nice job Willem!!!
    2010-08-30 05:15 PM
    picture based auto3G

iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    2010-08-30 05:18 PM

NEW iPod Icon
    2010-08-30 05:18 PM
    @zausser or anyone else.....

any tips on modifying the weather description?

as in changing "fair" to "sunny" for instance?
    2010-08-30 05:26 PM
    Does anyone know where the default wallpaper directory is for the iphone 4. I cannot seem to find it anywhere so i can add wallpapers using ifunbox or disk aid.

Thanks
    2010-08-30 05:27 PM
    I make a weather that work with accuweather source ....Orginal Weather works only with yahoo source.....here is image and html for accuweather ....

DOWNLOAD HERE - NineHD Weathe appleaccuweather
    2010-08-30 05:28 PM
    Does anyone know where the default wallpaper directory is for the iphone 4. I cannot seem to find it anywhere so i can add wallpapers using ifunbox or disk aid.

Thanks
    easier way use just save the wallpapers you want into your camera roll then just set the wallpaper you desire from inside the photos app
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    2010-08-30 05:29 PM
    THIS !!!

Exactly what I'll be trying to accomplish if I can ever get up to speed with this thread, the widgets and how to modify them.

Will you be posted the widgets for this or should I keep trying to figure it out and messing it up myself

Nice job Willem!!!
    I'm not planning to post any more widgets atm.
    2010-08-30 05:29 PM
    is it named correctly?
    if yes try uncheck the ninehd.theme in winterboard then recheck.
    Found the problem - the name must specifically be FolderSwitcherBG@2x.png
    The name, as downloaded, is ever-so-slightly different, and needed to be renamed. Works fine now, thanks.
    2010-08-30 06:08 PM
    Having trouble getting new icons and loading screens to apply.

If I understand it correctly, the iPhone 4 does things a little different when it comes to applying new icons. You need to go into the themes/bundles folder and add an actual folder for that app. Then place the icons and loading screens in that folder you would like to apply.

Is this correct?

How do we figure out exactly what to name that new folder to place in "Bundles"? Would this be the same process for Cydia and App Store Apps?

I'm trying to change the icon for Mobile Theatre to match the NineHD theme, but I must be naming the folder incorrectly. I've tried the ID as found in cydia "com.mattdonnelly.mobiletheatre". I've also tried just the basic name of "com.apple.mobiletheatre", but neither seem to work as I can't change the default icon.
    2010-08-30 06:09 PM
    Having trouble getting new icons and loading screens to apply.

If I understand it correctly, the iPhone 4 does things a little different when it comes to applying new icons. You need to go into the themes/bundles folder and add an actual folder for that app. Then place the icons and loading screens in that folder you would like to apply.

Is this correct?

How do we figure out exactly what to name that new folder to place in "Bundles"? Would this be the same process for Cydia and App Store Apps?

I'm trying to change the icon for Mobile Theatre to match the NineHD theme, but I must be naming the folder incorrectly. I've tried the ID as found in cydia "com.mattdonnelly.mobiletheatre". I've also tried just the basic name of "com.apple.mobiletheatre", but neither seem to work as I can't change the default icon.
    make sure you also look inside that app to see what the icon is named as well cause some are different from others as one could be named icon.png or Icon.png or icon@2x.png or icon.png same with the loading screens they are goin to be named Default.png or Default2x.png
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    2010-08-30 06:18 PM
    Okay last problem. I got all the picture based icons to skin no problem. Except one, iPod icon. I can't get it to skin at all. It's named correctly it's in mobileipod bundle folder. From what I can see there nothing above it in Winterboard. I've turned on and off in winterboard, toggled summerboard, respring and rebooted. Any ideas?
    Last edited by sargd66; 2010-08-30 at 06:21 PM.
    2010-08-30 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD