Ok, that may be the incomplete one. I'll pm you the finished one in about half an hour when I get home.
    2010-09-02 07:53 PM
    could someone nine this please
    here you go

Right click and open it in new window then save it from there
    Attached Thumbnails [ Release ] nine hd-remindershlight.png  
    2010-09-02 07:55 PM
    Why does autocorrect change find to ding?!

Did i ever mention that I hate the soft keyboard?

Why isn't there a go back key, not backspace, move cursor left w/o deleting?

Does the droid do that?
    2010-09-02 07:56 PM
    Look. My theme threads have always been about sharing walls/mods/tweaks that come after the base theme. Heck! Thats why i release PSD's so you people with PhotoShop can have fun. Some people here dont have Photoshop or know how to use it. We all come to MMI for one reason. To theme our phones with cool themes. Really if you dont want to be a part of it dont post. I'm not having this thread turn in to a "Look what I got but you cant have it" thread.

Dont want to come off harsh but thats it. Come here to have a good time and share. I do understand that the request can be to much. In that case what I do is post up a wall that has no logo then someone else can pick it up and type in something over it.

As to the requesters in this thread. Request for custom walls to icons take time from the community here. Show respect and maybe even donate to the person that took the time to work for you! Doing this will motivate the person trying to meet all demands. Without it it'll be only time until burn out sets in.

Z
    This may be a good thing to add to the first page...it seems this theme is turning from helping people out to give give give take take take. I'm sure most people can also PM a modder and say "hey will u Photoshop something for me and I'll be happy to pay u"
    2010-09-02 07:57 PM
    And who oussed in z's cheerios this morning? Gee z I guess the no sleep really is catching up with you

Pissed! Not oussed! Damn keyboard
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-09-02 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-02 08:00 PM
    It's because there is no partly cloudy picture in the icon file. Did you try the link I posted about 2 pages back? I think that's complete, or ssh and copy the cloudy picture and rename it partly [email protected]
    Ok, that may be the incomplete one. I'll pm you the finished one in about half an hour when I get home.
    thx man im waiting..
    2010-09-02 08:01 PM
    thumbs up Z

I've made a few walls and icons here myself, I don't have a donate button, I'm happy to share them....but I'm no PS expert like some of these other cats.....I like this thread cause of it's helpfulness and discussion.

I'm new to the jailbreaking community but I feel honored to have landed on this forum and with these guys in this thread.

I've said it b4 but again, THANKS to Z and ALL the people who share their work! If you see something I've done and want it changed let me know.....

just NO MORE Audi R8's!
    2010-09-02 08:10 PM
    Can someone help me configure the weather widgetfor Bradford Uk please ?
    Hit Thanks if i helped
    2010-09-02 08:13 PM
    Can someone help me configure the weather widgetfor Bradford Uk please ?
    try this "UKXX0023"
    2010-09-02 08:14 PM
    try this "UKXX0023"
    That was fast. Thanks Buddy
    Hit Thanks if i helped
    2010-09-02 08:17 PM
    Look. My theme threads have always been about sharing walls/mods/tweaks that come after the base theme. Heck! Thats why i release PSD's so you people with PhotoShop can have fun. Some people here dont have Photoshop or know how to use it. We all come to MMI for one reason. To theme our phones with cool themes. Really if you dont want to be a part of it dont post. I'm not having this thread turn in to a "Look what I got but you cant have it" thread.

Dont want to come off harsh but thats it. Come here to have a good time and share. I do understand that the request can be to much. In that case what I do is post up a wall that has no logo then someone else can pick it up and type in something over it.

As to the requesters in this thread. Request for custom walls to icons take time from the community here. Show respect and maybe even donate to the person that took the time to work for you! Doing this will motivate the person trying to meet all demands. Without it it'll be only time until burn out sets in.

Z
    Z what's going on here? For one hour I had the board and what to see, something I am not wrong? I do not understand or someone has let things that do not have here?
    2010-09-02 08:21 PM
    Ok so I had to go back and read what strayed thus whole ruckus.

People are very flip_floppy (pun intended)

They pike at a guy who I think made a very reasonable request (I'd like thus wall w/o the name, happens all the time)

Then z says a bunch of stuff in red, just like the bible shows the most important persons words in red, basically saying share and not everyone has ps, then those same people flop over saying well said z.

Now I'm gonna piss rook off again because we have like hate relationship, start your own thread to post your "sample" stamped walls in. I commend you on your work but you come across as proprietary and competitive and call others out too much. Not eveybody can customize z's original work quite as originally as you.

If it makes u feel better, I am jealous of that sweet looking leathery wall you posted, with sample on it.

Z
    Thank you for saying this Z, i will help most folks who ask in a polite manner, but some on here do nothing but demand your work as if its a god given right, if i asked for something like some do on here in the UK i would get a smack in the mouth. I, like many others spend considerable time on here, modding for myself and if others like my work i will share, some donate kindly and it is always very much appreciated, some don't, that's the way it goes.
    My point is MANNERS go a long way... And some must think the thanks button is electrified...

Jazz...
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-09-02 at 08:45 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    guys which file do we modify to get the weather condition text in another language.. like Cloudy, Mostly Cloudy....
    2010-09-02 08:40 PM

UnlimVideos [ icon & LS ]

Icon Name: [email protected]
    Flder Name in Bundles: com.i4iPhones.UnlimVideos
    Attached Files
    2010-09-02 09:29 PM
    Other ppl post screens with sample stamps and floppers doesn't call them out if it goes for one it can go for all is how I look at it. I love to help the grateful but can't stand the takers and I won't change my mind on that. I don't care if you're 15 or 50....a leech is a leech. Period.
    2010-09-02 09:29 PM

UnlimTones [ icon & LS ]

Flder Name in Bundles: com.i4iPhones.UnlimTones
    Attached Files
    2010-09-02 09:35 PM
    Other ppl post screens with sample stamps and floppers doesn't call them out if it goes for one it can go for all is how I look at it. I love to help the grateful but can't stand the takers and I won't change my mind on that. I don't care if you're 15 or 50....a leech is a leech. Period.
    Yep, i am guilty of it too, same reasons, you just get fed up with the arrogance of the minority....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-09-02 09:37 PM

Stocks [ icon & LS ]

Flder Name in Bundles: com.apple.stocks
    Attached Files
    2010-09-02 09:57 PM
    Kumbaya
    2010-09-02 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD