I think most of the ones you want have already been done, i will check for you.

You can always select the image in the layer, go into edit/transform and alter the image size manually so it dosen't crop the edges...
    That is what I was thinking maybe resizing to something smaller like 115x117 would work (maybe the edges wont be cut off then).
    2010-09-03 10:41 PM
    That is what I was thinking maybe resizing to something smaller like 115x117 would work (maybe the edges wont be cut off then).
    Transform it manually, you can alter the size of the image and make it fit inside the icon surround without cropping...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-09-03 10:54 PM
    You still having issues? Look at my mmi icon for sample.

If you use my mmi icon I posted in the thread for the modmy app it'll look like this when I'm theme.

Before:

After:
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-09-03 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-03 11:09 PM
    Transform it manually, you can alter the size of the image and make it fit inside the icon surround without cropping...
    Right thats what I did and then deselected all the layers and saved the image, this way you save as 118x120 and while it does show a small white border that is where the frame goes over once its auto-created and the edges arent cut off.

@Z what we are saying is if you dont do it like above simply resizing the image to 118x120 part of it will be cut off once its masked

Edit: as evident in your icon/screenie see what im saying
    Last edited by bobright; 2010-09-03 at 11:17 PM.
    2010-09-03 11:14 PM
    Right thats what I did and then deselected all the layers and saved the image, this way you save as 118x120 and while it does show a small white border that is where the frame goes over once its auto-created and the edges arent cut off.

@Z what we are saying is if you dont do it like above simply resizing the image to 118x120 part of it will be cut off once its masked
    Yes part of the image will be masked. I just use the icon frame to focus the actual part seen. So I guess your way will work as well.

Z,

Have you had any luck finding these?
    No. yet. Didn't look I should say... On the list.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-09-03 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-03 11:21 PM
    Stock apps are what comes standard on the iPhone iPod, safari, phone, compass, and so on. If I send ya the images again can you remove the frame overlay for me? Thanks man!
    send me those icons private message and I promise you that tomorrow (when I was already night) ready to see them here in the forum
    2010-09-03 11:42 PM
    First time poster!

Just wanna say thanks for a great theme and everyone who puts all the hard work into it!
    2010-09-04 12:01 AM
    First time poster!

Just wanna say thanks for a great theme and everyone who puts all the hard work into it!
    Thank you and Welcome to the Nine HD thread and MMI.
    2010-09-04 12:03 AM
    Brytannia o Bryan thinks that's how u spell it.
    My wife. Lmao I wish
    It's actually Brittanya o' campo. From rock of love.
    2010-09-04 12:03 AM
    It's actually Brittanya o' campo. From rock of love.
    Guess I'm going to have to Google her.
    2010-09-04 12:05 AM
    Google her. Be gentle please
    2010-09-04 12:07 AM
    Time expired today ... Good evening or good day of Z, Rob ... did all the friends in MMI. Time to sleep
    2010-09-04 12:11 AM
    I made this clock that can sit on top of the weather mod.
    I uploaded it in six different languages
    They can be downloaded here:
    Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Coming up next: translatable/changeable weather descriptions
    The solution was send to me by email, thank you very much.
    I'll test it and upload it probably tomorrow for everybody to tinker with

Last edited by wim66; 2010-09-04 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-04 12:50 AM
    Here is the K Lockscreen as a simple Wallpaper without lags
    You can edit the psd and add it from your Camera Roll.
    Maybe somebody like it...

Attached Thumbnails [ Release ] nine hd-sample.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by loopweb; 2010-09-04 at 10:18 PM.
    2010-09-04 12:53 AM
    Coming up next: translatable/changeable weather descriptions
    The solution was send to me by email, thank you very much.
    I'll test it and upload it probably tomorrow for everybody to tinker with
    Good, i am also interested to know how to change the weather descriptions...
    2010-09-04 12:57 AM
    Yes part of the image will be masked. I just use the icon frame to focus the actual part seen. So I guess your way will work as well
    Yup my way is if your original picture based icon is small and you dont have much on the edges to work with...but either way they look good.

Btw Z damn you now that you brought this to light (which im glad you did) so many icons posted were double bagged and do appear extremely dark. Now there is lots of work to do
    2010-09-04 01:25 AM
    ^^^ I tried to tell people. Lmao.
    2010-09-04 01:35 AM
    I made this clock that can sit on top of the weather mod.
    I uploaded it in six different languages
    Any way to make the calendar text larger?

Tried adding font-size, but has no effect...
    2010-09-04 02:32 AM
    ^^^ I tried to tell people. Lmao.
    LOL yeah ah well

also any chance we can get that fix for the removal of the ugly oval line/mask on certain app store apps? this also makes icons much darker than they should be
    2010-09-04 02:32 AM
    Any way to make the calendar text larger?

Tried adding font-size, but has no effect...
    You can add this line to the SPAN#calendar bit
    font-size: 20px;
    Than you can resize all the fonts and move all the bits where ever you want
    2010-09-04 02:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD