Z,
    I know that you said you were working on color mods and possibly moving on to XHD or 10HD.. but are you going to do anymore to the UI? I thought that I saw a post yesterday? (probably 400 posts ago) about you working on the UI, just wasn't sure what else you were going to do.
    I'm nit doing any more ui work till winterboard can map the @2x files. That goes for status bar images, progress gears, some ui buttons as they are only @2x and a few other images.
    2010-09-09 09:33 PM
    ok it work now the icon name is should be like this [email protected]
    how about loading screen where can I put that in?
    Loading screen should be in the folder where the icon itself

LS name may be: [email protected]
    2010-09-09 09:33 PM
    nooo bro icon name only: [email protected]
    sorry to confuse u I mean [email protected] but the file is Png
    thanks how about the loading screen where it go?
    2010-09-09 09:34 PM
    See post above yours
    2010-09-09 09:39 PM
    sorry to confuse u I mean [email protected] but the file is Png
    thanks how about the loading screen where it go?
    In the same folder as icon
    2010-09-09 09:43 PM
    can anyone tell me where how to change the statusbar battery? i have tried ssh dropping it into springboard bundles but wont change?
    2010-09-09 09:44 PM
    can anyone tell me where how to change the statusbar battery? i have tried ssh dropping it into springboard bundles but wont change?
    Change it to...?
    2010-09-09 09:48 PM
    the nine hd status bar battery
    2010-09-09 09:50 PM
    Didnt know there was one
    2010-09-09 09:54 PM
    Okay. Listen up. Here is a easy way for you to add icons and default images to your theme.

Get iFile and applinks from Cydia.

For most if not all cydia and rock apps that you downloaded open ifile and go to.

Private/var/stash/applications

In this directory you'll see all those apps. Say you want to make a icon and default for iFile. Look for iFile.app open that app using ifile. Look for the [email protected] and the icon. Make note of spelling and caps.

Then make a folder on your desktop called iFile.app. Then place your default and icon named correctly as in the original .app folder. Last place this new .app folder in the folders folder of your top most theme in winterboard.

For all AppStore apps use applinks and ifile. First open applinks on your springboard. Then press the lower left button. This will map shortcuts in ifile so you can read the .app name.

Then open ifile press the home on the bottom bar. Then press applinks. You'll see all your AppStore apps in blue. Those .app names are the names of the folder you create for those apps. Use the same process as above to make default and icons for these apps. But remember that all AppStore icons that you make only need to be a image without the frame icon as the in theme mask and shadow will apply.

Hope this makes sense.

Measure twice cut once!
    2010-09-09 09:59 PM
    Go HERE to get the files that are placed right.
    2010-09-09 09:59 PM
    hi, Iam having difficulties sorting out one detail in my theme.
    I would like to align clock to the left, but there seems to be some non-transparent layer of looks like a background (not sure..). if you could help me get rid of it or find some way around it, I would be very thankful. I have themes in winterboard sorted in order you can see on the screenshot, so there should be no problem in there I guess as the clock theme is the absolutely top most)

2010-09-09 10:14 PM
    hi, Iam having difficulties sorting out one detail in my theme.
    I would like to align clock to the left, but there seems to be some non-transparent layer of looks like a background (not sure..). if you could help me get rid of it or find some way around it, I would be very thankful. I have themes in winterboard sorted in order you can see on the screenshot, so there should be no problem in there I guess as the clock theme is the absolutely top most)

Its not anything in Winterboard or a image causing your issue. It's the clock bar or editing of the .css in your clock theme. Wish I could tell you exact but my guess is the clock bar needs to be wider or moved left.

LMAO!
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-09-09 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-09 10:22 PM
    I'd start with changing the hr to HR and possibly capitalizing all TMOBILE_HR. I could be wrong, though.
    Cant manage to work this .....i try all features but no one work
    2010-09-09 10:33 PM
    I know I'm addicted to this thread when:

1. I'm bummed when there are no new posts after I refresh page.
    2. I get excited when a new page is listed.
    3. I sit up straight when zausser speaks.
    4. I go through 10 pages of updates at work while I should be working.
    5. I'm disappointed that I'm not better at PhotoShop.

If I use Tmobile on my phone the icons and folder stay the same as ATT. Did you try and leave the originals alone first?
    Last edited by SkyGuy5; 2010-09-09 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-09 10:39 PM
    i could be wrong but i think you need to change your default carrier logo i dont think it will change if you throw the files in a theme....dont really sure tho
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
    2010-09-09 10:39 PM
    I know I'm addicted to this thread when:

1. I'm bummed when there are no new posts after I refresh page.
    2. I get excited when a new page is listed.
    3. I sit up straight when zausser speaks.
    4. I go through 10 pages of updates at work while I should be working.
    5. I'm disappointed that I'm not better at PhotoShop.
    Lol.
    2010-09-09 10:41 PM
    I can't believe you have that in your sig Z
    2010-09-09 10:47 PM
    i could be wrong but i think you need to change your default carrier logo i dont think it will change if you throw the files in a theme....dont really sure tho
    I place the images in ninehd.theme/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US and they work within the theme. The "Bundles" folder could be placed in a "carrier" folder and set in WinterBoard separately as well if one prefers. Call it nine_carrier.theme or something.
    2010-09-09 10:51 PM
    I can't believe you have that in your sig Z
    Thats not my sig bro. Thats Wim's sig. I just posted it. LMAO
    2010-09-09 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD