I place the images in ninehd.theme/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US and they work within the theme. The "Bundles" folder could be placed in a "carrier" folder and set in WinterBoard separately as well if one prefers. Call it nine_carrier.theme or something.
    havent cared much about any status bar icons cause lossing them when you open certain apps looks tacky to me....but thanks for the info thats why i was saying i wasnt sure how it was being done....i dont think winterboard is ever going to update
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
    2010-09-09 10:55 PM
    Oh. Good. Rofl
    2010-09-09 10:59 PM
    http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd471/frankrom/17d0824d.jpg

You can see the problem there. What do you think??

Thanks
    The problem is with your clock and/or weather widgets, or possibly some other widget that you use that uses html.

Somewhere you have a value that is being used that is "out of bounds".

Deselect your themes/addons one at a time until it disappears.

Once you find the culprit, you will have to go through and edit it to find the exact setting causing it.
    2010-09-09 11:00 PM
    Anyone here willing to help me one on one out side the forms to do some customization etc? I am not great with theming and been trying to get further using the forums without much luck. I'd be willing to pay for some help we can do it on msn or irc etc.
    2010-09-09 11:30 PM
    time to go to sleep good night or good day for all friends at MMI
    2010-09-09 11:37 PM
    Goodnight Dark
    2010-09-09 11:38 PM
    Thanks so much Darkness777! You turned out to be a ton of help to many threads here at MMI. I appreciate all your time and effort. Good night from Sin City!
    2010-09-09 11:38 PM
    NINEHDWim66Clock is that a theme or is it the HTML WIdget Wim submitted earlier just renamed by Fateman
    2010-09-09 11:46 PM
    NINEHDWim66Clock is that a theme or is it the HTML WIdget Wim submitted earlier just renamed by Fateman
    It's Zausser's clock widget theme, just a little modified.

2010-09-10 12:01 AM
    Anyone here willing to help me one on one out side the forms to do some customization etc? I am not great with theming and been trying to get further using the forums without much luck. I'd be willing to pay for some help we can do it on msn or irc etc.
    I've been using Photoshop for years as my profession is graphic art. It's really hard to teach someone the use of Photoshop. What I did in the early days was just mess around and read the help menu. I also watched a ton of YouTube videos. Really it's just practice. Like anything the more time you put into it the more you'll learn. Photoshop is a very powerful program. I still watch videos and read tips daily. I like to learn something new everyday. I would start with that. Then mess around. Have fun and remember it won't come over night but you will get it if you stick with it.
    2010-09-10 12:03 AM
    NINEHDWim66Clock is a HTML widget made by Wim66 , found it somewhere around the middle of this thread if I remember correctly the only thing I did was altering the ccs code to position the parts where I wanted them to be.
    2010-09-10 12:03 AM
    NINEHDWim66Clock is a HTML widget made by Wim66 , found it somewhere around the middle of this thread if I remember correctly the only thing I did was altering the ccs code to position the parts where I wanted them to be.
    Thx for the response @ Fateman and Wim. Fateman you mind re-posting the edited file here for me. Or maybe showing me the lines to alter so that i can learn to do it for myself..
    Last edited by Rakim; 2010-09-10 at 12:15 AM.
    2010-09-10 12:08 AM
    I have solved the clock issue, thanks zausser. but another one emerged, lol if you notice the time which is for 3 minutes after the midnight on my screenshot, the picture is somehow misleading. I have tried your original weather widget with no modification, and it does the same thing. if you could spare a moment on this one please
    2010-09-10 12:10 AM
    havent cared much about any status bar icons cause lossing them when you open certain apps looks tacky to me....but thanks for the info thats why i was saying i wasnt sure how it was being done....i dont think winterboard is ever going to update
    Yeah,I agree...just don't open "those" apps. lol
    2010-09-10 12:26 AM
    [/QUOTE]

Can u share ur carrier logo please.... Thankz
    2010-09-10 12:32 AM
    Thx for the response @ Fateman and Wim. Fateman you mind re-posting the edited file here for me. Or maybe showing me the lines to alter so that i can learn to do it for myself..
    ok, you have to download the original widget from here and than download the attachment from this post, and copy over the files from attachment into the weather theme you downloaded from the link above. overwrite and you should be good to go. and you will have to change the city code to yours ofcourse. and you can do it by editing widget.html. find var locale = "LOXX0026" and change LOXX0026 into your code from National and Local Weather Forecast, Hurricane, Radar and Report, just type in your location and copy the last part of the link from the address.
    Attached Files
    2010-09-10 12:48 AM
    Can u share ur carrier logo please.... Thankz[/QUOTE]

sure, no problem

just copy them into /private/var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundles/XXX.bundle
    XXX being your operator, Orange presumably
    Attached Images [ Release ] nine hd-default_carrier_orange-2x.png [ Release ] nine hd-fso_carrier_orange-2x.png 
    2010-09-10 12:53 AM
    Its not anything in Winterboard or a image causing your issue. It's the clock bar or editing of the .css in your clock theme. Wish I could tell you exact but my guess is the clock bar needs to be wider or moved left.

LMAO!
    WTF ?? rofl
    2010-09-10 01:00 AM

If interested send me a private message. I am serious
    2010-09-10 01:07 AM
    anybody have any cool icons and loading screens for these apps?

Osfoora (twitter app)
    ebay
    iMovie
    Flixster

thanks in advance!! P.S. i kno you guys get lotts of request...it is very much appreciated!!
    2010-09-10 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD