If anyone gets bored, could they make these for me ? Same or a variation is fine.

Thanks

Tony

No rush, and if not possible thats ok
    bro stretching over a picture of its original size leads to poor quality. Would not you love how these icons appear with the pictures given by you, believe me. At least the picture should be a large 120 x 120 pixels
    2010-09-10 10:44 PM
    heres the names of the one i dont like

cloudy [email protected]
    clear [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected][/QUOTE]

Well it's like I said from the beginning and why I provided psd. I did not put all my time into finding "the best" images and asked others to post some. If you don't like them then make your own. But share. My goal which I reached was to get a working hd weather mod
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-09-10 at 11:01 PM.
    2010-09-10 10:46 PM
    Wait... What?
    Yeah, I can no longer see my phones files through var. I have now way to edit the Library and or add files.

Somehow the iPhone Folder program is looking at my phone like its stock, not jailbroken, even though my phone is jailbroken and working fine.

I'm going to install this program on another computer and see what comes up.
    2010-09-10 10:49 PM
    Well it's like I said from the beginning and why I provided psd. I did not put all my time into finding "the best" images and asked others to post some. If you don't like them then make your own. But share. My goal which I reached was to get a working hd weather mod[/QUOTE]

you did awesome bro im not dissing at all!! i just wanted to chane a few and thats what im tring to do
    i dont have a program for editing psd's plus wouldnt know what to do if i did.
    Last edited by dc71295; 2010-09-10 at 10:54 PM.
    2010-09-10 10:51 PM
    bro stretching over a picture of its original size leads to poor quality. Would not you love how these icons appear with the pictures given by you, believe me. At least the picture should be a large 120 x 120 pixels
    Ok, thanks anyway Dark
    2010-09-10 10:52 PM
    No worries dc my post got messed up. I responded between the /quote. It wasn't meant directly at you

More for the jerk who has selective reading and can't answer my ?s and has to use derogatory words like "scrapped" the mod.

If you want the real scoop
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-09-10 at 11:04 PM.
    2010-09-10 10:57 PM
    chelsea.tone from all this icon was fine, but others need bigger pictures

Good Night or Good Day all my friends in MMI i go to sleep now
    2010-09-10 10:58 PM
    chelsea.tone from all this icon was fine, but others need bigger pictures

Good Night or Good Day all my friends in MMI i go to sleep now
    Thank you Dark. Goodnight friend
    2010-09-10 11:03 PM
    No worries dc my post got messed up. I responded between the /quote. It wasn't meant directly at you

More for the jerk who has selective reading and can't answer my ?s and has to use derogatory words like "scrapped" the mod.

If you want the real scoop
    LMFAO if you think scrap is a derogatory word well let me say excuse my language then didn't mean to offend you.....and I'm sorry if i didn't get to your ? i didn't know that i was the only one that could answer them for you....rofl.....didnt know your questions were my responsible
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
    2010-09-10 11:27 PM
    Some ppl have real issues lmfao
    2010-09-10 11:31 PM
    No it's all good, iPhone autocorrected joker to jerk, ut mustve known who I was referring to. Then it autocorrected depreciating to derogatory. Nevertheless you've made little subtle digs here n there sine the weather mod was introduced and remarks about some of the art/wall others have posted it's just that rook took the brunt of it. There is no doubt you are invaluable to this theme. But yes it is your responsibility to answer my ?'s. If i say jump u say how hi if I say respring you reboot if say make me an icon you bundle it. It's all good
    2010-09-10 11:49 PM

I know its been asked before, but can you please post this springboard background, seen it a couple of times but not seen a download for it.
    Thanks in advance

[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Dazlin2; 2010-09-10 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-10 11:59 PM
    No it's all good, iPhone autocorrected joker to jerk, ut mustve known who I was referring to. Then it autocorrected depreciating to derogatory. Nevertheless you've made little subtle digs here n there sine the weather mod was introduced and remarks about some of the art/wall others have posted it's just that rook took the brunt of it. There is no doubt you are invaluable to this theme. But yes it is your responsibility to answer my ?'s. If i say jump u say how hi if I say respring you reboot if say make me an icon you bundle it. It's all good

Yay I got a mention rofl!!!
    2010-09-11 12:03 AM
    yes i admit i didnt like the whole weather mod when it first came out but thru it on my phone and it grew on me....but just got tired of seeing the same weather images so decided to stick with different walls...but was nice to switch it up and have something different to look at..
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
    2010-09-11 12:03 AM
    I don't remember who posted this wallpaper,but I wanted to say thanks.I know I'm a themer,but sometimes people from the community post something that can't be just better.
    This is my personal setup,a mix of the wallpaper posted here and my theme,and some concept icons from Zauss.

For me,it looks so good,that I wanted to say thanks to the one who made this wallpaper.
    THANKS...
    Zauss...if this bothers because it have my theme logo,just let me know to delete it...
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-09-11 at 12:08 AM.
    2010-09-11 12:05 AM
    I myself rarely have my own weather widget on, rofl
    2010-09-11 12:13 AM
    yes i admit i didnt like the whole weather mod when it first came out but thru it on my phone and it grew on me....but just got tired of seeing the same weather images so decided to stick with different walls...but was nice to switch it up and have something different to look at..
    Why not srapped the whole mess of it rofl
    2010-09-11 12:21 AM
    I don't remember who posted this wallpaper,but I wanted to say thanks.I know I'm a themer,but sometimes people from the community post something that can't be just better.
    This is my personal setup,a mix of the wallpaper posted here and my theme,and some concept icons from Zauss.

For me,it looks so good,that I wanted to say thanks to the one who made this wallpaper.
    THANKS...
    Zauss...if this bothers because it have my theme logo,just let me know to delete it...
    Shucks...it was me....

Thank you sir!!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-09-11 12:25 AM
    Shucks...it was me....

Thank you sir!!
    Now I remember...
    I tried to search who was,but get tired searching on so many pages.
    Nice wall,love it.
    I'm a biker,always in 2 wheels at night,and this wall eaven gave me the sensation of beign in my moto at night,that I couldn't resist to use it for myself.
    Thanks again for sharing your talent.
    2010-09-11 12:36 AM
    Potentially dumb question. How do you go about editing the script for the weather homescreen? I saw no file within the folder to edit the location of the weather for where I am.

Thanks.
    2010-09-11 12:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD