2010-09-13 04:00 AM
    I am using the weather mod and when i open a folder on my iphone the homescreen wallpaper goes black and disappears instead of moving like its supposed to. Is there a way to fix this.
    Only way to fix is with a winterboard update.
    2010-09-13 04:04 AM
    i like the top one

Do you have the zip file for all the blue icons?
    FINALLY...here you go

Nine_HD Blue.zip
    2010-09-13 04:05 AM
    Should I start a WIP thread?

2010-09-13 05:03 AM
    ^Oh yes please.
    2010-09-13 05:04 AM
    2010-09-13 05:05 AM
    Looks nice z. I want to release my theme but it would not be right or fair to all other themers. Besides nobody likes a monopoly. So for the sake of fair competition I will not release a theme.
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-09-13 at 05:22 AM.
    2010-09-13 05:20 AM
    Looks nice z. I want to release my theme but it would not be right or fair to all other themers. Besides nobody likes a monopoly. So for the sake of fair competition I will not release a theme.
    ^What??? release it floppy_joe!!!
    2010-09-13 05:25 AM
    Z love the new theme but I only want you to start a WIP/preview thread *after you port this theme for 3gs*
    2010-09-13 05:27 AM

Hey bud ... can you share your weather and clock widget??
    2010-09-13 05:32 AM
    I hear ya bro. Really don't know what to think of it all. Rock has been good to me and it was much easier for me to work with them. Like I said in the news thread I had issues with both installers. Cydia once lost all my packages. They were all installed but not showing in cydia. Ended up having to restore. To tell you the truth I never had a issue with rock. Guess I got lucky. Did have to delete rock extensions as it was doing something back in the day. Mario and his team were quick to email me back. Getting ahold of Jay was like trying to find god. Lol.

All good as I guess we can't fight the machine. Hope that Jay will now have the time to update and clean up the only installer we have. I'm a big supporter of cydia. Heck. I had cydia all over a few good themes. Lol.

Anyway. I'm going to redo those icons a bit for xhd. The cool part is they're transparent frame so color mods will look cool. Still very erarly in the process. Also need to take a Photoshop break for a few days so I don't get burnt out. Plus I use ps all day long at my real job.

I had the help of porting nine HD to ios4. So I just need to test it out before that goes live for all the 3G and 3GS users.

2010-09-13 05:33 AM

Can anyone here help me out with a few things??

1) can anyone send me a widget that goes just above the dock icons where the page dots go. I want the weather condition and tempature in the left and the date and time on the right.

2) I want to figure out how to make my icon label text black and make it look like the writing is inside the shelf??

3) the weather widget included with this theme is buggy bad... i cannot disable the rotating backgrounds without disabling the whole widget...

Can someone please help? I've been trying to get tehse answered for days!

Thanks!
    2010-09-13 05:36 AM
    Love seeing all the photosshop-ing. Keeps me going
    2010-09-13 05:40 AM
    Here are some wallpapers if anyone likes them... i'm not sure if they are any good just started doing this... Let me know what you think

2010-09-13 05:40 AM

Can anyone here help me out with a few things??

3) the weather widget included with this theme is buggy bad... i cannot disable the rotating backgrounds without disabling the whole

Thanks!
    u can make your own.
    What do you mean by rotating images? Do u just want one weather image? No weather images?
    2010-09-13 05:43 AM
    Love seeing all the photosshop-ing. Keeps me going
    Very nice! - can you share that lock screen including the widget?

thanks
    2010-09-13 05:50 AM
    Hey bud ... can you share your weather and clock widget??
    It's on the first post of the thread.
    2010-09-13 05:52 AM
    I personally think that the icon image is getting too small. And i would love to have a bright color theme =)
    Just my opinion though

Thanks =)
    May I have this dock? I really love it
    2010-09-13 06:07 AM
    May I have this dock? I really love it
    What. The dock from xhd?
    2010-09-13 06:10 AM

May I have this bg with Kevin Vinh ? Thanks Jazz
    2010-09-13 06:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD