Didn't think this would look very good applied, but i really like it Try it

1 with glow
    1 without glow
    Any chance the slider with the glow can b done in red and green aswell, please?
    2010-09-13 05:51 PM
    Some Icons
    Attached Thumbnails [ Release ] nine hd-ebay.png   [ Release ] nine hd-msn.png   [ Release ] nine hd-shazam.png   [ Release ] nine hd-tuneinradio.png   [ Release ] nine hd-vnc.png  
    Follow me: @Nips19
    2010-09-13 06:17 PM
    Dude please elaborate the only rotating wallpaper I know if would be from running bosspaper or a theme that rotates them. Unless I'm missing something i have no idea
    So when I replace the [email protected] it stays on that wallpaper except the weather part above the dock continues to change and over write my image. I don't want the rotating weather image. Example when it is rainy the weather image will change to rain but I don't want it to change at all I just want to use my wallpaper.

I just want the text part of floppy's widget that's all. Can you help?
    2010-09-13 06:20 PM
    Can you share your lookscreen widget?
    2010-09-13 06:22 PM
    nice!!! are ya gonna post it? can ya do it in Blue too plz?
    2010-09-13 06:28 PM
    Any chance the slider with the glow can b done in red and green aswell, please?
    here you go
    Attached Thumbnails [ Release ] nine hd-red-glow.png   [ Release ] nine hd-green-glowpng.png  
    Follow me: @Nips19
    2010-09-13 06:30 PM
    So when I replace the [email protected] it stays on that wallpaper except the weather part above the dock continues to change and over write my image. I don't want the rotating weather image. Example when it is rainy the weather image will change to rain but I don't want it to change at all I just want to use my wallpaper.

I just want the text part of floppy's widget that's all. Can you help?
    Well your confusing a couple of things, which is why no one was able to help you.

The displayed weather image isnt part of the wallpaper at all, its just displayed "above" your wallpaper.

So, in order to do what you want, open up the insp.css file of floppy's weather widget, scroll all the way to the bottom where it says: #weatherIcon{

go to the end of that line, and hit return to add space, then add the following line:

opacity: 0;

Save that insp.css back to your phone, and respring.

No more image, but you will still have description and temp.
    2010-09-13 07:08 PM
    I know this is not the right thread for this but I do have nine hd...would anyone have any idea on how to move the text up so it would line up with the lines? I circled so you guys can see
    Attached Thumbnails [ Release ] nine hd-dzs.png  
    2010-09-13 07:39 PM
    this one
    It's just weathericon from cydia that's all budy
    2010-09-13 07:55 PM
    PLEASE Icon Red
    2010-09-13 08:09 PM
    I know this is not the right thread for this but I do have nine hd...would anyone have any idea on how to move the text up so it would line up with the lines? I circled so you guys can see
    Try holding your phone a little higher
    2010-09-13 08:12 PM
    Jazz, may I have this bg with Kevin Vinh ? Thanks Jazz
    Jazz are u online? Pls help on this post pls
    2010-09-13 08:19 PM
    Would be better to remove the weathericon code from widget all together, using unnecessary resources. There is probably better weather HTML out there to accomplish what you want.

Well your confusing a couple of things, which is why no one was able to help you.

The displayed weather image isnt part of the wallpaper at all, its just displayed "above" your wallpaper.

So, in order to do what you want, open up the insp.css file of floppy's weather widget, scroll all the way to the bottom where it says: #weatherIcon{

go to the end of that line, and hit return to add space, then add the following line:

opacity: 0;

Save that insp.css back to your phone, and respring.

No more image, but you will still have description and temp.
    2010-09-13 08:20 PM
    Could someone point me in the direction of a weather mod similar to the arc weather but without the arc? I can't find it. Thanks.

Brian
    2010-09-13 08:59 PM
    Would be better to remove the weathericon code from widget all together, using unnecessary resources. There is probably better weather HTML out there to accomplish what you want.
    If displaying a .png file is that big a hit to resources, prolly shouldn't be running a widget at all.

But in any case, he's been asking for a few days now with no help, now there is an easy solution.
    2010-09-13 09:17 PM
    Well i got asked to do a crazy wallpaper for the big man himself, Hey EF this is what i got....

A lockscreen to go with it , complete with slider....

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-09-13 09:19 PM
    Well i got asked to do a crazy wallpaper for the big man himself, Hey EF this is what i got....

A lockscreen to go with it , complete with slider....

orgasmic
    thanks! im starting to like red more and more
    2010-09-13 09:20 PM
    Try holding your phone a little higher
    It worked
    Attached Thumbnails [ Release ] nine hd-img_0285.png  
    2010-09-13 09:22 PM
    orgasmic
    thanks! im starting to like red more and more
    Sorry buddy but i am not a lover of blue, my faves are black and red together, but i guess you know that by now...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-09-13 09:22 PM
    So what your trying to say jazz is I should make xhd in red damn work getting in the way of my hobby!
    2010-09-13 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD