You edit the Plist file and set the colour to transparent..
    Thankyou very much, created the plist as a theme and it works fine
    2010-09-14 03:05 PM
    anyone?

I know this has probably been answered but come on.....so many pages to run through.
    A piece of the code in either the css or html got deleted or changed wrong. It is looking for something.
    2010-09-14 03:05 PM

looks good darkness. Cool seeing your iPod hooked up. thanks for all the help buddy.

anyone?

I know this has probably been answered but come on.....so many pages to run through.
    It was answered yesterday for you. Just scan yesterday posts. Come on man. Lol.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-09-14 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-14 03:12 PM
    Z want to say something very important and it is: For all who will put the old Nine HD devices (iPhone 3G / 3Gs / iPod 3G) can avoid placing any application in a separate folder as the iPhone 4. I placed the topic in the root folder I made a folder named icons and all icons have made it that which I could not change the icon of the names placed in this folder icons are the exact names as the application is installed in your device
    2010-09-14 03:16 PM
    looks good darkness. Cool seeing your iPod hooked up. thanks for all the help buddy.

It was answered yesterday for you. Just scan yesterday posts. Come on man. Lol.

Hmmm....I did scan, maybe I scanned to quickly. I look again then.
    2010-09-14 03:18 PM

Can u share your icon package?? Thanks in advance!
    2010-09-14 03:26 PM
    You need to put a wallpaper in the nine hd weather.theme/wallpaper named [email protected]

Thanks joe

WTF?

Now what???

Now the Weather won't show after I inserted wallpaper??

Sorry guys....what's the problem now?
    Last edited by iDroidd; 2010-09-14 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-14 03:34 PM
    Thanks joe

WTF?

Now what???

Now the Weather won't show after I inserted wallpaper??

Sorry guys....what's the problem now?
    Maybe the naming of the icon is not correct
    2010-09-14 03:41 PM
    Maybe the naming of the icon is not correct
    That's weird.....I moved NINE HD Blue in Winterboard and repsprung...it fixed the weather icon??

I'm also having a problem with lockinfo.....used to have nice blue lines as separators between applications...now it's back to that glassy separator??

ideas?
    2010-09-14 03:49 PM
    The iOS4 theme is awesome Z!
    I put it on my iPhone select it and turn off Summerboard, done.
    I just made blue icons to go with the blue UI cause I needed to practice batching my actions to my folders
    Thanks Z., Vanasian

2010-09-14 03:56 PM

What do you guys think of my theme? Anyone here have a plist that allows me to change the white writing (the date, time, battery numbers) on the status bar?

Thanks
    2010-09-14 04:13 PM
    Wim. I am so glad you enjoy this theme as much as I do. I remember the first time I put this theme on my 3G. It was so beautiful and I was so happy to see it on my phone. Thank you, Z ,so much for this such beauty.
    2010-09-14 04:13 PM

Made a couple changes to Z's wp. Changed the shelves, and a pattern. Just starting to get back in to photoshop.....
    I love those shelves! can you send me the PSD in private message so I can try to implement those shelves with my theme?!

Thanks!

xxtrasuce clearly you are a photoshop pro! I was wondering if you could do up some quick section headers for LOCKINFO? I want to replace my section headers with something else... I cannot seem to design anything worth while...

Cheers
    Last edited by Frankrom; 2010-09-14 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-14 04:20 PM
    Seems like u making this theme just for me....it's exactly what I want u rock Z can't wait!!

Nope. Sorry it's part of a paid package.

________________***_______________

Couldn't resist... More eye candy!

That was you? Damn bro you didn't need to. But thanks!
    2010-09-14 04:21 PM
    Wim. I am so glad you enjoy this theme as much as I do. I remember the first time I put this theme on my 3G. It was so beautiful and I was so happy to see it on my phone. Thank you, Z ,so much for this such beauty.
    Hey Van, this is just a big thank you for what you and Z did with the Nine theme, it allows me to run it on the wifes 3GS....

regards

jazz.
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-09-14 at 04:27 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-09-14 04:24 PM
    Hey Van, this is just a big thank you for what you and Z did with the Nine theme, it allows me to run it on the wifes 3GS....

regards

jazz.
    And a big thank you to you,too. You do such nice job for this community. We all know how much time you spent on those wallpapers.
    2010-09-14 04:30 PM
    Can anyone here share a PSD lockscreen file so i can edit it and tweak my own?
    2010-09-14 04:35 PM
    Oooooo!!

XHD???!??

I like!!! I will be donating at some point soon for that....NINE HD Rocks but XHD looks AMAZING!!!

Thanks Z! And everyone else involved!
    2010-09-14 04:36 PM
    Can anyone here share a PSD lockscreen file so i can edit it and tweak my own?
    Hey frank,
    i have seen your work and you are pretty good, you should have a lockscreen PSd with the theme, give it a go and play around with it.
    I for one will look forward to see what you can create from it...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-09-14 04:37 PM
    Finally learned how to move clock and date....been playing with it a bit. I gonna try and move it above the weather photos next this is addictive!!!

2010-09-14 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD