Hi Jazz, did you got my request yet.can get it . Cant wait to see how it look, thanksss
    2010-09-14 04:47 PM
    Hi Jazz, did you got my request yet.can get it . Cant wait to see how it look, thanksss
    It will be tonight Simon, i am at work at the moment...using there PC...ssshh

I will send them back by email as they have pictures of your family on them..
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-09-14 at 05:01 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-09-14 04:50 PM
    Hey frank,
    i have seen your work and you are pretty good, you should have a lockscreen PSd with the theme, give it a go and play around with it.
    I for one will look forward to see what you can create from it...
    Jazz thanks man! - I actually SUCK at creating things from skratch... but I am pretty good at editing PSDs which is way i always ask them lol - I can move things around, change textures, layers, add some things in - but if you told me to CREATE a lockscreen i'd have no idea where to begin. I have a PSD of the springboard wallpaper which is why i was able to create my wallpaper you see me posting WHICH TOOK HOURS (for someone like you it would take minutes)... BUT I DO NOT have a PSD of a simple lock screen so I cannot create / edit anything

Thanks for the encouragement Jazz!

Now do you or anyone else have a PLIST to edit the writing at the top of the status bar, the time, battery power, date etc? Myself and SkyGuy have been looking for one!
    2010-09-14 05:06 PM
    2010-09-14 05:22 PM
    The battery numbers are in UIimages with Black or Silver as the starting name
    2010-09-14 05:25 PM
    Thanks bro Jazz.
    2010-09-14 05:25 PM

Now that's what i'm talking about....

Z can you see how cool it will look...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-09-14 05:43 PM
    Now that's what i'm talking about....

Z can you see how cool it will look...
    I'm doing red and blue. Thought I said that. Lol. Hehehe

But color change from psd and not hue sat. time consuming.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-09-14 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-14 05:48 PM

HERE IS MY FINAL VERSION of my springboard! just edited the shelves!

Comments? Suggestions? Anyone have a PLIST for changing the font colour of the status bar images?

If anyone likes anything i have - let me know I am willing to share as others have shared with me!

I also had requests for the weather image - it was posted by someone else hundreds of pages ago - so I wont take credit but i'll repost it for everyone to use!

Last edited by Frankrom; 2010-09-14 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-14 06:04 PM
    nice
    2010-09-14 06:05 PM
    I'm doing red and blue. Thought I said that. Lol. Hehehe

But color change from psd and not hue sat. time consuming.
    yeah i know, but just making sure you don't forget...lol...

getting quite giddy at the thought of the old X returning to our screens, jeeezzz i have spent some time on that one i can tell you..
    2010-09-14 06:06 PM
    any help with the weather widget would be appreciated....

I'd like to make the fonts lighter and brighter, so I can see them, the "Fair" "Time" "tue 14" "degrees" I'd like it to stand out more and maybe change the font.....any help or direction on how to accomplish this would be appreciated.

thanks
    2010-09-14 06:08 PM
    Last edited by xXtRaSaUcE; 2010-09-14 at 06:14 PM.
    2010-09-14 06:08 PM
    Can you share this lockscreen please without the pic please bro
    2010-09-14 06:13 PM

I'd like to make the fonts lighter and brighter, so I can see them, the "Fair" "Time" "tue 14" "degrees" I'd like it to stand out more and maybe change the font.....any help or direction on how to accomplish this would be appreciated.

thanks
    Could you share that wallpaper please? Thanks
    2010-09-14 06:17 PM
    Change their opacity settings
    Insp.CSS and springboard.css

thanks
    2010-09-14 06:17 PM
    Can you share this lockscreen please without the pic please bro
    If you want to post a pic I will make you one.
    2010-09-14 06:19 PM
    yeah i know, but just making sure you don't forget...lol...

getting quite giddy at the thought of the old X returning to our screens, jeeezzz i have spent some time on that one i can tell you..
    To bad springjumps and per page walls are not ready yet. But heck.... Good old standard springboard themes are not so bad. Easy flip of a switch to use another theme. As soon as I get the icon ready the design should be done. Then it's just making the thousands of files.
    2010-09-14 06:21 PM
    Could you share that wallpaper please? Thanks

Change their opacity settings
    Insp.CSS and springboard.css
    thanks joe!
    Last edited by iDroidd; 2010-09-14 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-14 06:26 PM

Comments? Suggestions? Anyone have a PLIST for changing the font colour of the status bar images?
    Well to be frank with you, I don't think a plist is going to help you with statusbar. I am not an expert at statusbar but I know that you can change sine things with makeitmine from cydia and you can theme some Of the parts. Not sure about plist
    2010-09-14 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD