User Tag List

can you post the psd for this ls?
    or even just the blank png/jpg
    thanks
    2010-09-16 01:23 AM

1 or 2 blemishes to work out
    Looks awesome. Is it just me or does that weather image look very strangely similar to the kindle app image?
    2010-09-16 01:58 AM
    ^lol
    2010-09-16 02:00 AM
    Change is good! real good...

2010-09-16 02:07 AM
    Last edited by xXtRaSaUcE; 2010-09-16 at 02:33 AM.
    2010-09-16 02:21 AM
    Damn. This Photoshop is pissing me off. Two steps forward. One step back! Lol. Man....
    2010-09-16 02:23 AM

I love the red with the blue highlight
    2010-09-16 02:50 AM

This is the best yet Z...i am getting giddy again..RED...

Oh ok...blue too..
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-09-16 02:59 AM

omg im in love with this i cant wait!!!! is it almost done ?
    2010-09-16 03:27 AM

As per usual, you always amaze me Stevie. Time for a new thread for X ya recon?

Tears is her eyes, this just can't be the last, take a break, find a nice lady, but please do not stop chopping for us.
    You and Rob (and many others) but especially for me, you 2 boys have created a photo shop/theme phenomenon. Guys and gals that could barely copy and paste images are our now our new masters/modders because of you and keeps these themes getting better by the hour it seems, with new ideas, personalization and talent.
    The thought of not having you here everyday posting new mods/updates or themes, impressing and motivating us all with your skills and ideas makes me so sad sad. I feel like my puppy just died, hole in the heart.
    Don't say no, get some sleep, take a breathe and then realize how we all love and follow you. We need you to be there for us, well me anyway dammit. I feel blessed to being able to call you my friend.
    So I'm emotional, I show my girlie side perhaps, but it means a ton to me that you are here for us/me, chopping, helping, themeing, just being here buddy.
    smaller sig.png
    2010-09-16 03:30 AM
    so touching..

I really love this community..
    Just like a family..
    Last edited by Vanasian; 2010-09-16 at 03:38 AM.
    2010-09-16 03:34 AM
    so touching..

I really love this community..
    Just like a family..
    ^^+1...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-09-16 03:48 AM
    As per usual, you always amaze me Stevie. Time for a new thread for X ya recon?

Tears is her eyes, this just can't be the last, take a break, find a nice lady, but please do not stop chopping for us.
    You and Rob (and many others) but especially for me, you 2 boys have created a photo shop/theme phenomenon. Guys and gals that could barely copy and paste images are our now our new masters/modders because of you and keeps these themes getting better by the hour it seems, with new ideas, personalization and talent.
    The thought of not having you here everyday posting new mods/updates or themes, impressing and motivating us all with your skills and ideas makes me so sad sad. I feel like my puppy just died, hole in the heart.
    Don't say no, get some sleep, take a breathe and then realize how we all love and follow you. We need you to be there for us, well me anyway dammit. I feel blessed to being able to call you my friend.
    So I'm emotional, I show my girlie side perhaps, but it means a ton to me that you are here for us/me, chopping, helping, themeing, just being here buddy.
    Wow... I don't know what to say! You are a TRUE friend. Like many here at mmi. Helped me try and keep my head up when my dad passed and so much more. The community here is so really amazing. Wacky as a phone and some sleepless nights using photoshop brought us together.

It's just so hard for me. If feel a ton of pressure brought on by myself really to do it till i get it right. Try and make the ultimate theme. lol Not that it can be done.

I'm honored that so many young photochoppers have found and are finding the inner creativity that's in us all. Heck I'm an ART GUY and proud of it. I'm thankful that all the art guys/chicks here have continually shrived to better themselves with some really amazing work.

never say never but this xhd theme will take a lot out of me. I'm also now entered the high season at work. That could mean 80 hour work weeks.

Thanks again Blkcadi! You are and always will be a very true friend and someone I know I could count on.

Love you,
    Steve
    2010-09-16 03:49 AM
    Love ya too buddy, all you guys really. This forum is home for me for the most part and it is because of people like you. I am proud to have made so many friends, friendships that will last forever.
    smaller sig.png
    2010-09-16 03:55 AM
    That is without a doubt thee absolute coolest lockscreen I have EVER seen.. GREAT JOB! Blkcadi is just pouring her heart out here, jeezzzzzzzzzzzzz
    We are such a big happy family
    2010-09-16 03:57 AM
    Really is an awesome and helpful community here. You guys are the reason I constantly check my phone to read the new posts here when most people check their phone to text lol. It might seem like I dont have friends but you guys really are better friends than mine in real life. Kinda sad to say that about random people on an internet forum but its true.

Sure dont get anything like this at ipodtouchfans lol.

The reason themers like Z make these super awesome themes that they might not even use themselves is because the community here is so motivating and generous. Making a few extra bucks for their hard work doesnt pay off nearly as much as the happyness of the people here. Of course time is money though so in Zs case I gladly donated to almost every one of his themes to allow him to spend time on this incredible hobby.

It always makes me wonder... why are these people not professional graphic artists or actual UI developers for companies like apple (which really needs these people in order for me to even want to look at my iphone springboard)

I also have to say I really learned so many photoshop skills and info from the threads here and even used my photoshop skills to make placecards for my little bros bar mitzvah and save my parents the like $2 a person cost of ordering ugly ones.

Which reminds me... Once I finish super modding this theme to my liking I will go back to my own (ipad) theme and finish it up.

Oh and I almost forgot: Z the new look is freakin amazing!! Sorta reminds me of Seven OS with the sleekness and the red and blue being like the burgandy and teal. I actually am still using Seven OS right now with my custom keyboard (:
    Really sucks I dont have an iphone 4 though. Z you really gotta make an ipad theme one day.

Oh and on an unrelated topic: is theming on 4.1 any different?Are cydia apps compatible with 4.0 mostly compatible with 4.1 or no. I know there are some unofficial pwnage tool jailbreaks out there and I was wondering if anyone knows.
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-09-16 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-16 04:18 AM
    Damn. This Photoshop is pissing me off. Two steps forward. One step back! Lol. Man....
    hang in there man, we all have to start somewhere
    2010-09-16 04:41 AM
    My Giants version

how about a patriots one..?
    2010-09-16 05:05 AM

Z as usual simply amazing you truly set the bar higher and higher with each theme you create thanks for sharing!
    2010-09-16 05:25 AM
    You're amazing B
    2010-09-16 05:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD