Anyone have a good UI SOUNDS for this theme? please upload some UI SOUNDS
    Here are the Nine UI sounds.
    Attached Files
    2010-09-17 05:01 PM
    Morning Zausser. Is there a xhd thread yet. I freakin love those tweets last night. Can't wait for release!!!
    Click HERE for the 1st post.
    2010-09-17 05:04 PM
    @ Jazz, cheers for those mate although not what i was thinking. Maybe normal 2 pic screen using my pic and chelsea.tone on it with touchs of blue and orange ???

Sorry to be picky, im not ungrateful honestly
    2010-09-17 05:31 PM
    @ Jazz, cheers for those mate although not what i was thinking. Maybe normal 2 pic screen using my pic and chelsea.tone on it with touchs of blue and orange ???

Sorry to be picky, im not ungrateful honestly
    Blimey, you southerners are really hard to please....lol..

Will this do ya pal...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-09-17 06:19 PM
    2010-09-17 06:21 PM
    @ Jazz, lol cheers geezer i like it.

Thank you, i appreciate it.
    2010-09-17 06:28 PM
    @ Rileyrooster
    as requested.....

@ Jazz, lol cheers geezer i like it.

Thank you, i appreciate it.

Hurray...Yippeeeee...lol...glad you like it..
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-09-17 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-09-17 06:35 PM
    can someone please help me?? I have downloaded Fllopys weather widget from the first page link: Want Weather and clock on Your Nine HD theme? Then download this!
    Mod of a mod... Thanks Floppy_Joe, Wim, ibnyaffa, K, This has a bit of everyone in it.
    Some weather descriptions may need editing. Have fun PSD included.

SSH both themes to private/var/stash/themes and place them in top of winterbaord.[/I] Have put in with the themes folder placed it on top in winterboard but still cannot get it to show Im new at this so can someone dunb the process down as to what I need to do or what I have done wrong...thanks guys
    2010-09-17 06:54 PM
    Jazz, Can you share your status bar alert icons that match this theme?

Thanks in adavnce.

EDIT: Never mind, I found them on the next page. lol
    does anyone know how to get the weather widget on the status bar next to the batter like this screen?
    2010-09-17 07:27 PM
    Hi guys,

I'm looking for some one who can create a lockscreen for me. Something like this. I managed to get half of it working for my lockscreen but due to my lack of understanding in html code, i am unable to progress further. I am willing to pay for someone to create this lockscreen for me or if you know anyone that could create one for me?

2010-09-17 07:38 PM

Pandora Radio

Icon Name: icon@2x
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.pandora
    Attached Files
    2010-09-17 07:40 PM
    does anyone know how to get the weather widget on the status bar next to the batter like this screen?
    That's not weather widget. It is weathericon from Cydia. You can enable it on status bar.
    2010-09-17 07:41 PM

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-09-17 07:57 PM

iTunes Store + LS

Folder Name in Bundles: com.apple.MobileStore
    Attached Files
    2010-09-17 08:14 PM

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

how can i get my lockscreen n background like yours? it looks sick!!
    2010-09-17 08:17 PM

iTranslate + LS

Folder Name in Bundles: com.outerspaceapps.itranslate
    Attached Files
    2010-09-17 08:30 PM
    Hi guys,

I'm looking for some one who can create a lockscreen for me. Something like this. I managed to get half of it working for my lockscreen but due to my lack of understanding in html code, i am unable to progress further. I am willing to pay for someone to create this lockscreen for me or if you know anyone that could create one for me?

You mean like this, with a nice picture in it ?

2010-09-17 08:38 PM
    You mean like this, with a nice picture in it ?

Hi Wim,

Nearly. I would like the weather and clock widget to be on the lockscreen and also the coding behind the K nitsua lockscreen to generate the picture inside that frames if that make any sense?

So it will involve html and java coding.

Again, I am willing to pay someone to do this as its not an easy job but it can be done.

I hope either yourself or someone can create this for me?
    2010-09-17 08:47 PM
    A couple of questions,
    With that ninehd lockscreen, how can I get 2 different pictures ( one in the centre frame and a different pic to the right) hope this makes sense
    Question two, with tge weather widget I quite often get "weather unknown" (temp still showing) is there a way that I can get, say "mostly cloudy" to show instead of nothing.
    Thanks in advance
    2010-09-17 08:54 PM
    Hi Wim,

Nearly. I would like the weather and clock widget to be on the lockscreen and also the coding behind the K nitsua lockscreen to generate the picture inside that frames if that make any sense?

So it will involve html and java coding.

Again, I am willing to pay someone to do this as its not an easy job but it can be done.

I hope either yourself or someone can create this for me?
    Maybe you should ask Alien.
    He's got this amazing lockscreen with the picture in picture, weather and all kinds of stuff going on.
    2010-09-17 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD