Sure please pm it to me. I thought I remembered seeing it before...
    Wonder why Z chose the other because I think the beta one is sexier.

Oh and for 360 browser bling and carbon themes are $2 each and the pink and orange ones are $1 each

If you press and drag on the plus button next to the theme you can see a preview and screenshots
    2010-11-04 05:54 AM
    It comes with the green one for free.

I did plan to theme it with stuff from this theme at one point thou...

Probably when I get around to making an iAcces keyboard after I have this theme mod complete and setup (about 75% setup so far but I need to know the statusbar image names, need to theme some cydia icons, maybe make some loaders, maybe a new wedapanel ninehd panel. Probably make new folder icons because the ones I made dont match well)

But hey at least im on 4.x now lol
    Yeah i was interested in the Carbon one , ah well

I would LOVE to see an iAcces KB

still 3.1.3 here
    2010-11-04 05:56 AM
    Cant get autocreates to show up. Just updated to 4.0.1 and installed this theme.

PS just about done my iNav mod.
    I sucessfully themed the springjump icons and the themed icons are the giant infiniboard icons I made. Widget works great with DUSK LAW HTML5 animated widget.
    Didnt make the per page wallpapers.

I just need those damn aitocreates to work!!

Oh and whats the statusbar image name because The one I mades not showing up.

My Autocreates not working:

Widgets:

Is there like something I need to do to clear the cache to get it to work? (already tried iwipecache and rebooting)

Got autocreates working and springjump icons aligned properly:

Does it seem like my autocreates cut off too much of the icon?
    Damn that is hot! When released???
    2010-11-04 07:24 AM
    Once I finish setting it up for myself, make some cydia icons, figure out the damn statusbar names for ios 4, and write a setup guide.

I did get permission from BlueMetal to post the icons I made that were based of off and inspired by his evolution OS 3 icons as long as I gave him credit for the inspiration and concept.

Oh and I still need to figure out how to theme the folder enhancer background through winterboarf
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-11-04 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-04 10:31 PM
    I used ssh to create a mix of themes, Lucid Dream, E=mc2, Nine HD and iCatalyst. I haven't been able to figure out how to change the page name text shown at the top of Safari to something easier to read. Could someone let me know what file I need to edit/replace? Screenshot shows the difficult to read text color.
    Attached Thumbnails [ Release ] nine hd-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-05 07:34 AM
    Zee i av jus d/loaded NINE frm cydia, and got update aswell...
    Updates on First page...are they same updates or do i av to d/load those aswell?
    Thanx
    2010-11-05 10:06 PM
    Made some new folder icons tom match my other icons. I just cant make anything anymore without the sexy blue bubbles (:

Made a new wedapanel panel. Does it look better?

Download XwedaPanel.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

I won't release this until someone tells me the name for the statusbar images and the folderenhancer images and I make some cydia icons.

Edit: fixed the wedapanel issue with all the extra lines:
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-11-06 at 06:19 AM.
    2010-11-06 06:15 AM
    Can I haz the bubble icons ? Auto creates and psds ? I can help you get it done much quicker

Wifibars are

Black_0_WifiBars
    Black_1_WifiBars
    Black_2_WifiBars
    Black_3_WifiBars

Silver_0_WifiBars
    Silver_1_WifiBars
    Silver_2_WifiBars
    Silver_3_WifiBars

And they go in UIImages
    2010-11-06 06:21 AM
    Sure thing. Here you are: Download NineHD Orb Bubble Icons.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

and if you want to help out I would appreciate it if you can make icons for the ones I dont have themed:

Oh and I want to know the name of the actual statusbar not the wifi images. I tried statusbar.png, FSO_BG.png and FST_BG.png in com.apple.springboard with no luck. Did the statusbar get changed to being a UIImage in 4.0?

Oh and Vanasian or anyone else that has those awesome wifi and signal bars could you please send them my way or post them here cause they look sexier than the ones I got.

Any ideas on why the carrier logo wouldnt be working for me?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-11-06 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-06 06:44 AM
    Yupp.

Ill get everything done tonight.

Have you tried Translucent_Base.png and thrown it into UIImages ?
    2010-11-06 06:45 AM
    Thanks so much.

I'll try it out. Thanks
    2010-11-06 06:49 AM
    Where have you tried placing your carrier logo?

What device do you have ?

Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US/Default_Carrier_ATT and FSO_Carrier_ATT
    2010-11-06 06:51 AM
    Thanks so much statusbar works Looks so much better with a real statusbar. Using the one from Nine original:

Where have you tried placing your carrier logo?

What device do you have ?

Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US/Default_Carrier_ATT and FSO_Carrier_ATT
    Oh I was using it from the statusbar images someone posted but they had carrier in all caps. thanks again (:
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-11-06 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-06 06:55 AM
    haha you sorted it out bro?
    2010-11-06 07:11 AM
    all but that dang carrier logo. just cant get it to show up.
    2010-11-06 07:15 AM
    You on an iPhone 4?
    2010-11-06 07:17 AM
    all but that dang carrier logo. just cant get it to show up.
    Did u install "make it mine"?
    2010-11-06 07:17 AM
    nope but I got rid of the @2x and shrunk it by half and still cant get it to show up. No I dont have makeitmine
    2010-11-06 07:27 AM
    you could try making a backup of the originals in System/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US and putting them in there , then rebooting?
    2010-11-06 07:29 AM
    its just not worth it.... I dont feel like replacing actual files.

I always loved the nine original statusbar images:

Oh and its like 1:30 AM where I am so I think its about time I got some sleep. Thanks so much for all the help!
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-11-06 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-06 07:32 AM
8,501 ... 317367407415416417418419 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD