Hey guys,

So I'm updating all my old themes and have decided to make custom carrier logos to go with them.

I have noticed most themes have 2 x images in

com.apple.ATT_US

[email protected]
    [email protected]

anyways, I can't get them to work and I assume it's because I'm in australia and I should be naming the folder something different..

eg
    com.apple.OPTUS_AU or something

any ideas?

cheers
    V
    Follow me on twitter @inappmatt check out my YouTube stupidity Youtube.com/Inappropriatematt (NSFW)
    2010-08-10 11:54 PM
    Hey buddy,

I think i can help you out..i had the same problem as i have a factory unlocked iphone 4 which i bought in canada..but i live in barbados and my carrier is digicel..

anyway..what i did was named my carrier images as u have [email protected] and [email protected] i put the two images in System/Library/Carrier Bundles.

Now the trick I use is..go in cydia and download MakeItMine and install..now change your carrier text to ATT..respring and your carrier logo should appear..

worked for me..good luck

Hey guys,

So I'm updating all my old themes and have decided to make custom carrier logos to go with them.

I have noticed most themes have 2 x images in

com.apple.ATT_US

[email protected]
    [email protected]

anyways, I can't get them to work and I assume it's because I'm in australia and I should be naming the folder something different..

eg
    com.apple.OPTUS_AU or something

any ideas?

cheers
    V
    2010-08-11 07:09 AM
    Cheers I probably should have specified I want to be able to do it through winterboard if possible

found, there's an australian optus logo on cydia, downloaded and reverse engineered.

Shame it won't work globally ie no matter what carrier you are with.
    Last edited by VampireV; 2010-08-11 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Follow me on twitter @inappmatt check out my YouTube stupidity Youtube.com/Inappropriatematt (NSFW)
    2010-08-11 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD